• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Free agency and trade thread

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was unexpected...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These teams are desperately overpaying these Edge guys...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee was desperate...
TEN and the Jets but the Jets are always desperate. I do like Lawson and the Jets have a lot of money like to throw it around

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Danielle Hunter going to be even more upset now.

But dude can be as mad as he wants. He didn’t play a single snap in 2020. You can’t give a guy who missed all year an extension and a bump in pay when he still has 3 years left on his contract.

Vikes just have to man up and say: We would have talked about an extension and raise had you played last year.....or if you didn’t have a girl’s name. But our hand are tied Suzy.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They definitely needed to get Dupree, even if its risky with his ACL. That defense is trash. Getting him and Denico Autry should help that pass rush quite a bit. It sucks though that improving the defense meant cutting loose Corey Davis and Jonnu Smith. Combine that with losing Arthur Smith to Atlanta, I expect the offense to take a fairly significant step back unless they absolutely nail the draft.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As @Shanemansj13 said, they are overpaying based on his production.

Don't buy into the offseason hype with Dupree. He's a stellar athlete with a rare blend of size & athleticism that always looks good in camp. But to be honest he just isn't a very physical player off the edge. Took over 3.5 years to finally develop him into something promising, and I think that had more to do with scheme than Bud becoming something special. Majority of his sack production came on stunt blitzes where his speed could really shine, and rarely did he ever beat his opponent 1v1 off the edge. The Titans will have to figure out how to use him correctly and I think Vrabel is the right coach to recognize that.

He's a great player in space though. Great speed & covers a lot of ground. He's like the Derrick Henry of LBers.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They definitely needed to get Dupree, even if its risky with his ACL. That defense is trash. Getting him and Denico Autry should help that pass rush quite a bit. It sucks though that improving the defense meant cutting loose Corey Davis and Jonnu Smith. Combine that with losing Arthur Smith to Atlanta, I expect the offense to take a fairly significant step back unless they absolutely nail the draft.

As @Shanemansj13 said, they are overpaying based on his production.

Don't buy into the offseason hype with Dupree. He's a stellar athlete with a rare blend of size & athleticism that always looks good in camp. But to be honest he just isn't a very physical player off the edge. Took over 3.5 years to finally develop him into something promising, and I think that had more to do with scheme than Bud becoming something special. Majority of his sack production came on stunt blitzes where his speed could really shine, and rarely did he ever beat his opponent 1v1 off the edge. The Titans will have to figure out how to use him correctly and I think Vrabel is the right coach to recognize that.

He's a great player in space though. Great speed & covers a lot of ground. He's like the Derrick Henry of LBers.

I don’t love the move.

but they did need help there.

This would seem to take round 1 edge off the board. Collins would’ve been fun here even if not a pure pass rusher.