• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 Mariners offseason/free agency thread

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mix and match.....wal-mart trade...the start ...of a flurry...of trades...from oakland and pittsburgh

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the reason....this trade works...for the mariners....is the negative of piscotty and andrus........

basicly...chatman is seager.....from the right side...if you want a classic..power hitting..3b..then ..miranda..of the twins ..yeah..could end up marmo..
yeah that is true...but i will take the chance.....cuz it is a diff story..............
in .
the 3 team trade

mariners get the ccb pick as well...

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mariners get the ccb pick as well...the sim does not sim ccb pick...or player to be named...simsuck..com...oooppss..aaaahhh.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but i can...think..of..slot value...and compare..a 1st round(in between the1st and 2nd ..round)ccb pick..somewhat..by slot value1st 2nd or 3rd round
the mariners will take any..of them right now....my...draft...sim(which is totaly diff from the trade sim}..calls for a 1st round ccb pick..or 2nd round at least)....i go by the players..i wish to acquire..in this case it will be a.....

HS pitcher...#1..21
collage CF..#1ccb..or #2,..21
collage SS..#21..orCCB..R2
mariners.. 3rd round to toronto..which is why..im after a ccb pick

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
under old.. player agreement...which..the players should have nothing to do with...structure...system...does it effect them..yeah..it...does..
but...it is more..of a franchise...owner thing......than a player thing.......from some peoples point of view...its none of the players buisness..what an owner does with ..there franchise....a players buis...is to...play.....but i feel im..talking to the wall...there...anyway....

Unlike other Draft picks, Competitive Balance Draft picks can be traded. However, they cannot be dealt simply in exchange for cash, and can be traded only by the club to which it was awarded. In other words, the picks may be traded no more than once.

Under the 2012-16 Collective Bargaining Agreement, the 10 lowest-revenue clubs and the clubs from the 10 smallest markets were entered into a lottery. The first six clubs selected in the lottery received a Draft selection in Competitive Balance Round A, while the next six clubs selected received a pick in Competitive Balance Round B.

ExampleOn June 1, 2014, the Marlins traded their Competitive Balance Round A selection to the Pirates in exchange for right-hander Bryan Morris. The Pirates received the 39th pick in the Draft that followed just days later.​

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to me...that is like an employee...telling an owner....how to run there business.........hhhaaa......your fired..........

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah i can go with that..even if..they do sign suzuki...
haniger
kelinic
suzuki
fraley
lewis
j rod
that is your big league..6...with trammel...traded...ok prob.....yeah...as always..mariners have it going on in the out field...i figured..that one already..and included trammell..in my trades

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cuz of polatics...zips wants to say.....they will..be holding....j rod back......is that the case,,,case...with..kelinic...????...marmo..???
motter....show...me..the.....stat ..prooof...or...is it a projection...with skewed ...numbers..to try..to prove..there...point..

if..they..could prove there point...over and over..then..they..got me.....

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok...this is slightly annoying.........

line up..
1crawford...L/L..ss
2haniger.......RF
3france.......1B
4frazier....L/L''
5lewis..........DH
6kelinic...L/L...LF
7murphy....catch
8.........................CF,,,yeah prob...L/L or fraley..could........ j rod go here...........yes..he........ could...but that is optional.....or a fre agent ...L/L3

9toro....3B

10 raleigh....catch
11moore..inf/ out..utility..
12..fraley....LF/CF
13.....................................this is where i like a miranda trade...1B/3B.../2B/lf///and why im willing to give up...so...much....he is a power hitter...with good ave..and decent defence.....

Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see a Marte trade for them adding probably an odd man out pitching prospect and guys like Trammell and Sheffield.
If that is all it would take then Jerry should do it in a heartbeat. My feeling is it would take Marte, Kirby/Hancock then say a Trammell. Which also, I am ok with. Trammell’s upside for the M’s is a 4th OF and eventually the Mariners are going to have to have to trade a top pitching prospect or somehow work an 8 man rotation. Just like the OF prospect depth, you can’t keep everyone and that is a deal he should make.

IMO Jerry would’ve killed the entire off-season if he upgraded the offense and made France the DH again. 3B now is the main priority but with Ray if Jerry can somehow get an all star level 1B or C on top of a 3B I think it would at a minimum an upgrade.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is all it would take then Jerry should do it in a heartbeat. My feeling is it would take Marte, Kirby/Hancock then say a Trammell. Which also, I am ok with. Trammell’s upside for the M’s is a 4th OF and eventually the Mariners are going to have to have to trade a top pitching prospect or somehow work an 8 man rotation. Just like the OF prospect depth, you can’t keep everyone and that is a deal he should make.

IMO Jerry would’ve killed the entire off-season if he upgraded the offense and made France the DH again. 3B now is the main priority but with Ray if Jerry can somehow get an all star level 1B or C on top of a 3B I think it would at a minimum an upgrade.
Ya by odd man out pitching prospect I was referring to either Hancock, Kirby, or Williamson depending on how Mariners rank them.

So basically Marte-Trammell-Sheffield-1 of 3 mentioned

for

Olson-Chapman

Expand it by adding White and Then for Manaea.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
infielder....???????????????????????????????????????????
well lewis..DH///makes a diff////#1....frazier htting guys in will make a diff....they need to make a trade.....chatmon..or miranda...so...far..
if chatmon...almost same as seager...so you are ahead....
miranda,,,and ya just dont know....and maybe you hedge your bet later...

CF..is a i dont know...for everyone ...right now...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya by odd man out pitching prospect I was referring to either Hancock, Kirby, or Williamson depending on how Mariners rank them.

So basically Marte-Trammell-Sheffield-1 of 3 mentioned

for

Olson-Chapman

Expand it by adding White and Then for Manaea.
Oh my bad, thought you meant one of the odd men out of like Sheffield or Dunn. No idea why, but I really don’t want them giving up Williamson. I just envision him being the Mariners Josh Hader. I am cool with giving up Marte, Kyle Lewis, Evan White, Hancock/Kirby, then toss in Then of whoever for the A’s trio. Only issue with doing that trade is come trade deadline, where they need a Marte or the other top pitching prospect to deal. Granted if all works out, the Mariners will only be looking to bolster their bullpen and won’t cost them a top 10 prospect.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they may trade dunn...or brash.. (not both).aswell//as midwest...numero uno..and numero..doce/,,,baby gerber.......
they could be on the trade line....just sayin...

i dont think.. so..with the..chef field.....

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dunn seems the 5th starter...right now..if..williamson wins it...they would prob trade dunn...maybe..brash is a in betweener..right now..but ..maybe bull.. pen.....if he beats dunn out...same...if not...who knows all 3 are good...maybe they wait..till next off season...they need 2 do some thing about..
3b/1B....
toro....was a 3B...with houston....not a 2B..........a lot of people seem to think he cant play,...3B...what..a joke....

france is the best 1B...you going to find...offence or defence ....except white...hellooo

Last edited:

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how they could get...miranda,,and chapman ...they keep dunn...
athletics
NamePositionMTV ($Ms)
FletcherLHP0.7
StoudtRHP4.1
ThenRHP4.9
TrammellOF5.1

mariners
minnesota
NamePositionMTV ($Ms)
AndrusSS-4.2
Chapman3B24.1
CriswellRHP1.4