• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 Mariners offseason/free agency thread

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

olson ..looks like a mariner..................lol...im sold......olson..then siemien.......in the mariners line up.......

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what i like about escobar...is...he is LH Hitter..........and toro..is Right...toro 2B/3B...escobar..3B

he will give the mariners..what seager..would.......then olson and semien ..will be extra...

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he aint..big..but he is a gamer.......switch hitter........punisher.........268 ave..28 HRS
Eduardo Escobar

Eduardo Escobar #5​

• 2B
  • B/T: S/R
  • 5' 10"/193
FOLLOW
SummaryStatsNewsAwardsSHOP
  • Eduardo Jose Escobar
  • Nickname: El De La Pica
  • Born: 1/05/1989 in La Pica, Maracay, Venezuela
  • Debut: 9/02/2011

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, although I feel if you offer enough you can convince anyone to extend.

Kind of an apples to oranges comparison but when I've asked friends of mine/clients how they like working for Amazon, I think the most positive response I've ever received is that "it's okay," then immediately bring up the compensation.
That is actually a solid example of people. The compensation does make up for a lot of the cons just as in sports.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per NY Post predictions, M's sign Bryant and Nelson Cruz. My prediction, Corey Seager does NOT sign here.

As much as I love Cruz, it doesn’t really seem like a fit unless it is a deal at the deadline. When it comes to DH they need at least a little bit of versatility because Lewis will get time there and I think Haniger will get extended and you can’t put Cruz in RF. Do you think Cruz is a fit?

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love Cruz, it doesn’t really seem like a fit unless it is a deal at the deadline. When it comes to DH they need at least a little bit of versatility because Lewis will get time there and I think Haniger will get extended and you can’t put Cruz in RF. Do you think Cruz is a fit?
Cruz slowed down with Tampa. Is he slowing down all together? Not sure I want to find out right now and your points about leaving the DH open is spot on. It wouldn't ruin my day if they signed him, but I think that is a year too late of a move.

Msfann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cruz is my favorite DH after Edgar. But this team got a lot younger and Cruz doesn't fit that at all. He's like twice the age of most of the team.

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sign..him...and trade for a CCB pick.............moving on...!!!!!!....i did not sayy..it would be easy....lolol

The ***** Leagues are Major Leagues. We have dramatically expanded our coverage of the ***** Leagues and historical Black major league players. Read our Announcement
Photo of Marcus Semien

Marcus Semien​

Positions: Shortstop, Second Baseman and Third Baseman
Bats: Right • Throws: Right
6-0, 195lb (183cm, 88kg)
Team: Toronto Blue Jays (majors)

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3 adj Someone with a natural ability or skill was born with that ability and did not have to learn it.
usu ADJ n (=instinctive)
She has a natural ability to understand the motives of others..., He had a natural flair for business.
4 n-count If you say that someone is anatural, you mean that they do something very well and very easily.
usu a N in sing
He's a natural with any kind of engine..., She proved to be a natural on camera.
5 adj If someone's behaviour is natural, they appear to be relaxed and are not trying to hide anything., (Antonym: forced) Bethan's sister was as friendly and natural as the rest of the family...
naturally adv ADV after v

Photo of Max Scherzer

Max Scherzer​

Position: Pitcher
Bats: Right • Throws: Right
6-3, 208lb (190cm, 94kg)
Team: Los Angeles Dodgers (majors)
More bio, uniform, draft, salary info
Become a Stathead & surf this site ad-free.
if the mariners..make a trade with...oakland ..or anyone else to fill one or 2 spots......that would help ..them get....yes..........max.

even if ya have have to give him a 5 mil sign bonus..and 35 mil after.......

no draft pick comp...................