• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 Rookie Prospect thread

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought you were a fan of Walter Football
lord no, i do frequent his site, and i will reference it, but his takes are terrible on alot of things. His boy charlie , i like his work and analysis alot if you've read him at all.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Thanks for the correction.

Yeah JT scares me a bit he also had 8 dropped passes on 50 targets almost all running before securing the ball.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that Andy Singleton isn't doing it anymore these guys are my go to youtubers for breaking down the rookie prospects film

Dynasty Nerds

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah JT scares me a bit he also had 8 dropped passes on 50 targets almost all running before securing the ball.
they tried to showcase his passing this year........funny thing alot of the FANTASY analysts point to it as a strength he has now......

fantasy analysts need to not do draft prep.......like bobby sylvester at fantasy pros......just awful........great great great fantasy analyst, horrid draft analyst, and hes all fantasy pros uses

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they tried to showcase his passing this year........funny thing alot of the FANTASY analysts point to it as a strength he has now......

fantasy analysts need to not do draft prep.......like bobby sylvester at fantasy pros......just awful........great great great fantasy analyst, horrid draft analyst, and hes all fantasy pros uses

Yeah he does make some great catches, but he has not improved at all securing the ball both on handoffs or catches 4 of his 8 drops were this year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he does make some great catches, but he has not improved at all securing the ball both on handoffs or catches 4 of his 8 drops were this year.
oh im agreeing with.......im saying depending on what analysts u follow, some see a weakness.........

Others see that they attempted to get him involved in the pass game, and its a strength.......

Most in the strength category are fantasy analysts.....

Just me but MOST mainstream fantasy guys are terrible draft analysts.....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
curious man, not from a fantasy perspective, from a straight football player perspective, theres a difference.......

whose your favorite 3 running backs in this class......
and 2 underrated.....

my two underrated i think are underrated by alot of ppl, annoying bc like moss i was on them prior to last year then they caught on....i felt smart and stuff

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all the top 6, but don't see any homeruns I think all these guys have lowend RB1 to RB2 potential

:2cents:

Akers Sloppy player, but with the right coaching he could be the best of the bunch

CEH Marshall Faulk in the body of Devonta Freeman his size will limit what he can do especially as a pass blocker, but if the team he lands on uses him like Ekeler/James White he could have a long productive career

Dobbins Crisp 1 cut runner that is good at everything no glaring weakness to his game

Moss Injury concerns and no top end speed, but he has excellent knowledge of the position(2nd to Clyde overall imo) and nice power and burst

Swift Good vision, burst, and a great receiver but his vision down field seems to disappear and he gets shoe string tackled or from behind frequently

Taylor Already went over my issues aside from that he reminds me of Fournette with a little less wiggle, but better burst

From a Lions fan perspective if we were to draft one Dobbins, Moss, Taylor would be my top 3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like all the top 6, but don't see any homeruns I think all these guys have lowend RB1 to RB2 potential

:2cents:

Akers Sloppy player, but with the right coaching he could be the best of the bunch

CEH Marshall Faulk in the body of Devonta Freeman his size will limit what he can do especially as a pass blocker, but if the team he lands on uses him like Ekeler/James White he could have a long productive career

Dobbins Crisp 1 cut runner that is good at everything no glaring weakness to his game

Moss Injury concerns and no top end speed, but he has excellent knowledge of the position(2nd to Clyde overall imo) and nice power and burst

Swift Good vision, burst, and a great receiver but his vision down field seems to disappear and he gets shoe string tackled or from behind frequently

Taylor Already went over my issues aside from that he reminds me of Fournette with a little less wiggle, but better burst

From a Lions fan perspective if we were to draft one Dobbins, Moss, Taylor would be my top 3
Crazy, my top 3 are swift, dobbins interchangeable. Although I don't want dobbins for the steeers in round 2, I'll take swift. Next is moss. I've professed my moss love.

Underrated

josh Kelley

then
Vaughn from vandy

kelley I think can perform , period. Vaughn need the right system. But we're in a similar page.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy, my top 3 are swift, dobbins interchangeable. Although I don't want dobbins for the steeers in round 2, I'll take swift. Next is moss. I've professed my moss love.

Underrated

josh Kelley

then
Vaughn from vandy

kelley I think can perform , period. Vaughn need the right system. But we're in a similar page.

Sorry that was alphabetical not how i have them ranked and the 3 listed for the Lions are because i think they would fit the scheme the best meant to say that. As for sleepers yeah Vaughn has potential, Eno is really young and could have upside, and Michael Warren reminds me a lot of Moss just played against worse competition and didn't go to the combine.

They're all close enough that landing spot will matter more than anything for rankings

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that was alphabetical not how i have them ranked and the 3 listed for the Lions are because i think they would fit the scheme the best meant to say that. As for sleepers yeah Vaughn has potential, Eno is really young and could have upside, and Michael Warren reminds me a lot of Moss just played against worse competition and didn't go to the combine.

They're all close enough that landing spot will matter more than anything for rankings
Agreee. Landing spot wil be huge for them all. No one so good they r gonna wow no matter where they go

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Underrated

josh Kelley

then
Vaughn from vandy

Heh both of those are my big time late round sleepers too

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Wonderlic scores

Michael Pittman 29

Bryan Edwards 28

Chase Claypool 27

Brandon Aiyuk 23

Henry Ruggs 20

Justin Jefferson 19

Denzel Mims 17

KJ Hamler 15

Laviska Shenault 14

Jalen Reagor 13

Cee Dee Lamb 12

Van Jefferson 12

Tee Higgins 11

Jerry Jeudy 9

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Wonderlic scores

Michael Pittman 29

Bryan Edwards 28

Chase Claypool 27

Brandon Aiyuk 23

Henry Ruggs 20

Justin Jefferson 19

Denzel Mims 17

KJ Hamler 15

Laviska Shenault 14

Jalen Reagor 13

Cee Dee Lamb 12

Van Jefferson 12

Tee Higgins 11

Jerry Jeudy 9
Inverse of the rankings lol

I like my WRs pretty dumb anyway.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderlic scores for 2020 NFL Draft quarterbacks

Nate Stanley: 40

Jake Fromm: 35

Joe Burrow: 34

Jake Luton: 29

Jordan Love: 27

Justin Herbert: 25

Anthony Gordon: 25

Brian lewerke: 25

Jacob Eason: 23

James Morgan: 23

Jalen Hurts: 18

Tua Tagovailoa: 13

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonderlic scores for 2020 NFL Draft quarterbacks

Nate Stanley: 40

Jake Fromm: 35

Joe Burrow: 34

Jake Luton: 29

Jordan Love: 27

Justin Herbert: 25

Anthony Gordon: 25

Brian lewerke: 25

Jacob Eason: 23

James Morgan: 23

Jalen Hurts: 18

Tua Tagovailoa: 13
The one position I put stock into the wunderlik..disappointing to see Tua and Hurts so low. But still, not like it is a death sentence..just pretty close