• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's a mulligan that will leave a mark and could have changed this entire team around...

Bright spot when you have to look for silver lining, if we go that route, we don't get The Wolf Hunter.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bright spot when you have to look for silver lining, if we go that route, we don't get The Wolf Hunter.
selling a brand such as the Wolf Hunter might be the number one problem with this defense. Just seems selling their brand was the number one priority. It also seemed to be defensive players. I hate that shit

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
selling a brand such as the Wolf Hunter might be the number one problem with this defense. Just seems selling their brand was the number one priority. It also seemed to be defensive players. I hate that shit
I got a Wolf Hunter sweatshirt. Love it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2009 always the worst in somewhat recent years to me. Not sure who was in charge then other than the Jones boys...
2009 terrible. No first round pick because of the Roy William trade. Jerry traded away the 2nd round pick when starting caliber players just sitting there. This likely was one of the worst drafts in team history most of the draft picks were out of the NFL within 3 years.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get we were thin at DE, but Taco was a bad pick, even if it were for need.
Yep. I am not a taco hater. It just he did not have the best combine and his stock had fallen prior to draft . Watt was sitting right there. Marinelli thought Watt was a 3-4 OLB and could not play 4-3 end. Dumb move. A great pass rusher will adapt. Charles Haley was a 3-4 OLB and he was a terror as a 4-3 DE.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I am not a taco hater. It just he did not have the best combine and his stock had fallen prior to draft . Watt was sitting right there. Marinelli thought Watt was a 3-4 OLB and could not play 4-3 end. Dumb move. A great pass rusher will adapt. Charles Haley was a 3-4 OLB and he was a terror as a 4-3 DE.
yep....I's just as happy we got rid of the defensive coaches as I am the head coach

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy I would love is Lynn Bowden. Still very raw but basically put a college team on his back last year. I think he may last to round 3. He had to move to Qb last year because of injuries. Rushed for 1500 yards in 7 games. He is a lot like Cobb

Now that kid is an athlete. You can find spots for him everywhere.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few of the latest mocks have cowboys drafting DL. Chaisson and Kinlaw are the names I keep seeing. I would like either. With all these QBs possibly going ahead of we could get a steal at 17

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I trust the scouting department as long as their not influenced by the owner or a coach
That is not the case in Dallas. Jerry calls all the shots.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and calling themselves the hotboyz . They need to play better to earn that respect. That defense was not very good last year and stopping the run was a big problem. We need to sign or draft a huge DT and put next to Mcoy to clog the middle. Drafting Kinlaw would be a big help and would help mask the problems we have in the secondary Kinlaw is huge and good against the run and can rush the passer. Kinlaw is at the top of my wish list.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerry were calling still calling the shots Johnny Football would have been the QB the last few years
Jerry still has a ton of power,but he certainly is now delegating way more. I would prefer he let Mcclay do his job. Which he has not totally been allowed to do over the past three drafts. The big mistake lately was listening to marinelli and drafting defensive lineman that supposedly fit his scheme. Big mistake! you draft the BPA at that position and adjust or tweak the scheme to fit the player! Instead we reached for Taco and Hill,both of whom were drafted a round too early IMO.

This team would have been in trouble if they had drafted Manziel. Instead we drafted an immediate all pro. So you bring up a good point.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this sounds like a decent guy to look for in the 4th round. Sounds like great hands & speed.

Early Day 3: Devin Duvernay, Texas - One of the darlings of the Senior Bowl and the Combine, Duvernay has done nothing but improve his draft stock since the end of the Longhorns' season. Despite his efforts, the Sachse, Texas native may not have done enough to get him into Day Two solely based on how loaded the class of wide receivers' class is. Which means one thing for the Cowboys if they were to run into him in the fourth round…value. Duvernay has some of the best hands in the draft with just one drop in his career at Texas and straight-line speed that he showcased at the NFL Combine when he posted a 4.39 40-yard dash. One thing that may hold teams back from taking him earlier would be the lack of separation he gets off the line of scrimmage and out of the slot. That, paired with some poor route running on film, could see a talented prospect like Duvernay lose head-to-head battles with other middle round receivers like Michael Pittman Jr., Chase Claypool, and K.J. Hill.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That, paired with some poor route running on film, could see a talented prospect like Duvernay lose head-to-head battles with other middle round receivers like Michael Pittman Jr., Chase Claypool, and K.J. Hill.
I know you didn't write this, but damn. I'd be shocked if Pittman fell into the 3rd round. He is in no way a middle round receiver.

Duvernay has some polishing to do, so I can't say he's a slam dunk. But the skills are there, and 4th round is likely the price to pay.