• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t like we didn’t need a safety to begin with...

But;

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling the Cowboys draft a corner at 17. I think the guy I like (Kinlaw) will be gone. Need a ball hawk desperately at corner. Jones could cover but his inability to force turnovers means he is gone. Teams rarely threw at Deion and he still got interceptions.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling the Cowboys draft a corner at 17. I think the guy I like (Kinlaw) will be gone. Need a ball hawk desperately at corner. Jones could cover but his inability to force turnovers means he is gone. Teams rarely threw at Deion and he still got interceptions.
think it will be DT, DB or WR. Anything else & I will probably be disappointed.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get too hung up on what position as long as I know the team loves the player and thinks he will be a star. You draft for the next 5 or 10 years not the next season. DB or pass rusher top my wish list for need and BPA to intersect, but who knows who the team will like come draft day. If we force a position because it's a need there is a good chance that it ends badly as the last few drafts have shown us with Hill and Taco.

This would be a great year to have the draft before free agency. I wonder if it were set up that way and we sign Dak and Jones and tag Cooper after taking a WR at #17 if it wouldn't set us up best for the future or give us the ability to say goodbye to Cooper or Jones once FA started without worrying as much if we loved and drafted a guy at their respective position at #17.

Wide receiver could provide best value, player in first round of the draft for the Cowboys

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this will make some guys on here's heads explode...but if Dak has been tagged and remains unsigned, I think QB Jordan Love would be a great pick...either way it goes

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this will make some guys on here's heads explode...but if Dak has been tagged and remains unsigned, I think QB Jordan Love would be a great pick...either way it goes

What round?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about Jordan Love, but if Dak is "tagged and remains unsigned" we MUST bring in a QB. Maybe the draft or maybe FA, but to let this play out and then not only let Dak hold us hostage as the season nears but also miss offseason practices when he needs to learn a new Offense would be disastrous. I've said all along we need to sign Dak or move on. Right now I am strongly in the "sign Dak" camp and hoping it happens soon, but as free agency opens up and the draft starts and those other options start disappearing I will quickly switch to the "move on" group. There are almost never "option B's" at QB but this year there are. It's not like he is irreplaceable and if we use his money elsewhere we may still be able to compete. If he doesn't sign and report and we don't bring in another QB the season is over before it begins.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about Jordan Love, but if Dak is "tagged and remains unsigned" we MUST bring in a QB. Maybe the draft or maybe FA, but to let this play out and then not only let Dak hold us hostage as the season nears but also miss offseason practices when he needs to learn a new Offense would be disastrous. I've said all along we need to sign Dak or move on. Right now I am strongly in the "sign Dak" camp and hoping it happens soon, but as free agency opens up and the draft starts and those other options start disappearing I will quickly switch to the "move on" group. There are almost never "option B's" at QB but this year there are. It's not like he is irreplaceable and if we use his money elsewhere we may still be able to compete. If he doesn't sign and report and we don't bring in another QB the season is over before it begins.
I mentioned Love because I personally think he will best QB to come out of this draft and he might be there at 17. I think Dak will certainly play his year on the tag, but with a 2nd tag number ballooning to nearly $38 million next year, I don't think Dak accepts less than $40. After a year with a clipboard, Love might be more than ready

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be gone by the start of round 2. I know its not a popular opinion, but if he were there and Dak STILL wasn't signed longterm, id do it in a second
Not a bad option. You may be right. He is skying up the draft board. I would like to know who is responsible for the Dak holdup. This makes no sense.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad option. You may be right. He is skying up the draft board. I would like to know who is responsible for the Dak holdup. This makes no sense.
I'm at 50-50 on whether or not I think this is Daks last year with the team. I was 99% up till a month ago. If they contain him before FA begins I think this is it. No reason at all that he shouldn't be signed if he is your guy. The price is only going to go up from here

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antoine Winfield Jr. Is one to consider. He is one of those safties that can play deep or in the box. I think 2nd round, but he may not fall down to the Cowboys. Cowboys can fix the secondary by drafting Henderson in round one and then Winfield Jr. In round two

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Antoine Winfield Jr. Is one to consider. He is one of those safties that can play deep or in the box. I think 2nd round, but he may not fall down to the Cowboys. Cowboys can fix the secondary by drafting Henderson in round one and then Winfield Jr. In round two
there are two former NFL scouts on one of the local sports talk stations who both claim Winfield is the best safety in this draft and say Dallas would be much better off taking him over both the LSU & Bama safeties. They think he's there at 51 but not when we draft in the 3rd

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are two former NFL scouts on one of the local sports talk stations who both claim Winfield is the best safety in this draft and say Dallas would be much better off taking him over both the LSU & Bama safeties. They think he's there at 51 but not when we draft in the 3rd
I seen a mock where we went CB in the 1st DT in the 2nd & Safety B.Jones in the 3rd.