• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Lynn Bowden in the 4rth. Some team is going to get a steal with that guy.

I can’t wait for the draft. This no sports is really taking its toll. I watched NBA players play a video game this weekend. Then yesterday , I found myself watching a HORSE competition. Not good TV.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been watching far more clips of college football and in particular potential draftees than anyone not getting paid to do so should.
I've even got a guy I love for next year, just because he kept taking my eyes of the guy I was watching. It's wormhole season.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be a great haul
Id be surprised if the guys they have us taking in rounds 2,4 and 5 are still on the board at those points, but I would love to have them if they were
And I'd be shocked if the guy in round 1 were there, but who knows

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'd be shocked if the guy in round 1 were there, but who knows
Yes him too lol. It will be interesting. The Cowboys will normally only draft a guy in round 1 in they have a first round grade on him and they usually only have 16-17 guys ranker that highly. I could see them moving up or down. I an also rooting for Burrow, Tua, Hebert and Love to go on the top 16. More QB's taken does nothing but push players to us

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinlaw could drop below 17. There are rumors going around about his knees. This could scare off some teams.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad knees? Perfect for Jerry.
Well all I heard was tendonitis is in one knee.. but this was a few months ago. I am not sure if he ever did his pro day. I think this stupid virus is making it harder for teams to really look closely at these draft prospects. I could see some teams to be wary of any player that could not work out at the combine and or pro day. Now if I were GM it would be hard to pass on Kinlaw. The guy is huge and honestly scary looking. QBs are going to be aware of where he is. Not only is he big he is also a good athlete. I could see him playing any position on the DL. He has been my target all along at 17.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well all I heard was tendonitis is in one knee.. but this was a few months ago. I am not sure if he ever did his pro day. I think this stupid virus is making it harder for teams to really look closely at these draft prospects. I could see some teams to be wary of any player that could not work out at the combine and or pro day. Now if I were GM it would be hard to pass on Kinlaw. The guy is huge and honestly scary looking. QBs are going to be aware of where he is. Not only is he big he is also a good athlete. I could see him playing any position on the DL. He has been my target all along at 17.
I agree. He seems like a beast.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys pre draft visits are interesting. It is like it is bracketed and many of the visits are with players slated to go in late first round and early to mid second round. I smell some trades coming. Now this could also be a smoke screen as well. They could stand pat and take someone they have not visited with.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kenneth Murray I think was mentioned on here before. He has had a video interview. He looks really damn good. He ran a 4.52 forty and his game speed looks faster than that. He is a likely first round pick. I swear if he was lighter he could be Darren Woodson. If we draft a linebacker I hope it is him. Imagine him knifing through the middle and Jaylon coming from the outside both on an all out blitz?

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb at 17, I'd be happy. Don't think enough people in this fan base realize how big of a need WR is right now. Cobb was our best WR in the last few weeks of the season and we lost him. I think some people are panicking about CB because we lost Byron, but i think Lewis and Awuzie can be good in Nolan's blitz heavy defense. Now this isn't to say we don't need to use a high pick on a corner. I just prefer we try to get a stud WR that can line up anywhere on the field first. Corners in Round 2 and 3 would be fine with me if we can land one of the big time WRs. Also wouldn't mind throwing away a pick to move up and get Lamb or Jeudy at 12.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can get Jeudy or CeeDee Lamb at 17, I'd be happy. Don't think enough people in this fan base realize how big of a need WR is right now. Cobb was our best WR in the last few weeks of the season and we lost him. I think some people are panicking about CB because we lost Byron, but i think Lewis and Awuzie can be good in Nolan's blitz heavy defense. Now this isn't to say we don't need to use a high pick on a corner. I just prefer we try to get a stud WR that can line up anywhere on the field first. Corners in Round 2 and 3 would be fine with me if we can land one of the big time WRs. Also wouldn't mind throwing away a pick to move up and get Lamb or Jeudy at 12.
I have seen enough of Awuzie. He ain't it. No need to take WR at 17. Too many other critical needs such as CB, DT, Safety. We can get WR in second or third round. If we needed a #1 reciever, then I would look at one of the studs, but we dont.

Reactions: GNG

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree we got not much after Amari and Gallup. The cowboys could use Pollard in place of Cobb though. Pollard played lots of slot in college. The previous coaching staff had their heads up their asses. Playing Witten all those snaps while Pollard and Jarwin sat on the bench. Witten just did not have it anymore

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I disagree that WR is a bigger need than CB (or even close to as big of a need as CB) I totally agree WR might be in play at 17 and I for one would be very happy if we could snag one of the 2 you mentioned