• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NFL Draft

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is encouraging is getting two DT's and a safety in free agency. If carrot was here and Rod, I dont think it would have happened. My concern is trying to outsmart other GM's. They seem to telegraph who they want and get jumped.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
note from article:
"As always, we will be using The Draft Network’s Mock Draft Simulator to keep things as realistic as possible; therefore, if you’re upset a player is available at an unrealistic spot, then take it up with TDN — we are just making the best possible selections with the available players at each pick."

Round 1, Pick 17: Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina
Round 2, Pick 51: Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama
Round 3, Pick 82: Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
Round 4, Pick 123: Bradlee Anae, DE, Utah
Round 5, Pick 164: Devin Duvernay, WR, Texas
Round 5, Pick 179: Tanner Muse, S, Clemson
Round 7, Pick 231: Luqman, Barcoo, DB, San Diego State

I would love to land Kinlaw. & he wouldnt have to have the pressure with starting with our one year DTs we signed.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo expects LSU WR Justin Jefferson to come off the board between the 15th and 25th picks.
As Garafolo notes, Jefferson has been popularly mocked to the Eagles at No. 21, a notion he does not shoot down. Garafolo does have doubts that Jefferson makes it that far, especially since the Eagles' interest seems to be more than just a mock draft connection. Garafolo's colleague James Palmer reports the Broncos have "done a good amount of work" on Jefferson at No. 15. Absurdly productive in the SEC, 21-year-old Jefferson had a strong Combine and is a near certain bet to hear his name called on Day 1.

Guess we wont be getting this guy. Although I had seen one mock of us taking him #17.

Funny thing is when I started looking into him. Early on sites were stating 2nd to 4th round. Now it seems he is all but guaranteed 1st round.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tee Higgins would be a solid pick in the first round.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to land Kinlaw. & he wouldnt have to have the pressure with starting with our one year DTs we signed.
I believe Kinlaw will be off the board when the Cowboys draft in round one.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network's Mike Garafolo expects LSU WR Justin Jefferson to come off the board between the 15th and 25th picks.
As Garafolo notes, Jefferson has been popularly mocked to the Eagles at No. 21, a notion he does not shoot down. Garafolo does have doubts that Jefferson makes it that far, especially since the Eagles' interest seems to be more than just a mock draft connection. Garafolo's colleague James Palmer reports the Broncos have "done a good amount of work" on Jefferson at No. 15. Absurdly productive in the SEC, 21-year-old Jefferson had a strong Combine and is a near certain bet to hear his name called on Day 1.

Guess we wont be getting this guy. Although I had seen one mock of us taking him #17.

Funny thing is when I started looking into him. Early on sites were stating 2nd to 4th round. Now it seems he is all but guaranteed 1st round.
It would have been stupid to take him at 17. Don't believe the hype. Lamb, ruggs, and Jeudy are better.

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said somewhere (maybe it was here?) the other day that I think he goes right around where Garafolo is saying so I totally believe this could be the case. But, I would be very surprised if 4 WRs are gone by our pick at 17. The key position for us in the draft may be OL. I look at the guys I think will be gone and I think I will be rooting for as many QBs and OL as (unless of course we are looking at one of those two positions) possible pushing back talent at positions that are bigger needs. That being said I take the best guy that drops, but nothing wrong with hoping it's a DB or DL...:hope:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinlaw or Henderson may be there at 17. I have looked at about 10 mocks and it’s like a for sure 13-14 will go before our pick

QBs- Burrow, Tua , Herbert
WRs- Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs
OT- 4 - Bekton, Thomas, Wills, Wirfs
Edge- Young
DT- Brown
CB- Okudah
LB- Simmons

That’s 14. Maybe Ruggs could slip, so that would be 13. Herbert could but I doubt it.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas love Boise Sate players....watch um take Curtis Weaver (DE) in a trade down

also....I love the other Ohio State corner in the 2nd, Damon Arnette over the Clemson corner

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been stupid to take him at 17. Don't believe the hype. Lamb, ruggs, and Jeudy are better.
Oh. I am not saying to take him at 17.
When I 1st read about him he sounded perfect for our slot, but didnt know where he would go.
At that point I had heard of a lot of WR names & didnt hear his. So I was hoping he wasnt gonna be a 1st rounder.
Well apparently he is gonna be.

Honestly though. I think I am gonna be happy with whoever we get. this is a good year to not screw up your 1st round pick. I am sure we will hear I would have rather got this guy or that guy in the 1st, but I feel confident whoever we get we will be able to use well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A week from now fellas, we will likely have a new player. Can’t wait. I like the spot were in. If our player is gone I think it’s an easy trade back. There are a few teams behind us that will still be looking for a QB. I’m expecting Love to be there. If he isn’t still there, I think it’s good for us because I think that means our player may slip whether it’s Kinlaw, a WR, or the CB.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard the Cowboys might be interested in Jake Luton QB Oregon State.

Composite projection is 5th or 6th round.
Cooper Rush's days might be #'d if true.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROB PHILLIPS

• 1st (17): C.J. Henderson CB Florida
  • 2nd (51): Antoine Winfield Jr S Minnesota
  • 3rd (82): Davon Hamilton DT Ohio State
  • 4th (123): Logan Wilson LB Wyoming
  • 5th (164): K.J. Hill WR Ohio State
  • 5th (179): Colby Parkinson TE Stanford
  • 7th (231): Cordel Iwuagwu OL TCU
ROB'S BREAKDOWN: This year's draft could be the most defensive-oriented in Dallas since 2005, when then-coach Bill Parcells loaded up for a 3-4 scheme switch with DeMarcus Ware, Marcus Spears, Chris Canty and Jay Ratliff. This year, the front office will do its best to cover all bases in free agency before draft weekend, but right now the defense has far more question marks. That's why it makes sense to shore up the secondary early. C.J. Henderson has good size at cornerback and was an NFL Scouting Combine winner, showing off terrific range. Antoine Winfield is versatile enough to play free or strong safety, and Davon Hamilton would add some size to the interior defensive line. K.J. Hill, a solid route-runner at Ohio State, could present good value as a slot receiver prospect on Day 3.

How do you guys like this Mock?
Henderson & Winfield. throw in a DT & WR.
Literally every position could get used from this draft.

Staff Writers Each Reveal Initial 7-Round Mock

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROB PHILLIPS

ROB'S BREAKDOWN: This year's draft could be the most defensive-oriented in Dallas since 2005, when then-coach Bill Parcells loaded up for a 3-4 scheme switch with DeMarcus Ware, Marcus Spears, Chris Canty and Jay Ratliff. This year, the front office will do its best to cover all bases in free agency before draft weekend, but right now the defense has far more question marks. That's why it makes sense to shore up the secondary early. C.J. Henderson has good size at cornerback and was an NFL Scouting Combine winner, showing off terrific range. Antoine Winfield is versatile enough to play free or strong safety, and Davon Hamilton would add some size to the interior defensive line. K.J. Hill, a solid route-runner at Ohio State, could present good value as a slot receiver prospect on Day 3.

Sign me up and call it a day

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinlaw or Henderson may be there at 17. I have looked at about 10 mocks and it’s like a for sure 13-14 will go before our pick

QBs- Burrow, Tua , Herbert
WRs- Lamb, Jeudy, Ruggs
OT- 4 - Bekton, Thomas, Wills, Wirfs
Edge- Young
DT- Brown
CB- Okudah
LB- Simmons

That’s 14. Maybe Ruggs could slip, so that would be 13. Herbert could but I doubt it.
But were any of those Mocks done by someone that has a pick in the draft?
I think Henderson is top 10 and I'm not so sure he isn't a better Pro than Okudah. i hope you are right and that one of these two drops. I'm also not sold 4 OTs go before us or that 3 WRs go before Henderson. I guess the important thing is there will be a good player there at #17 but I see a different Cowboys front Office this season and I think they are trading up if there is a guy they are targeting.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROB PHILLIPS

Love it. With all the mocks I have done , I’ve never seen Winfield make it that far. That would be great. I normally get stuck in the third round with a decision between Kyle Dugger and AshtynDavis at Safety or pick someone else

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But were any of those Mocks done by someone that has a pick in the draft?
I think Henderson is top 10 and I'm not so sure he isn't a better Pro than Okudah. i hope you are right and that one of these two drops. I'm also not sold 4 OTs go before us or that 3 WRs go before Henderson. I guess the important thing is there will be a good player there at #17 but I see a different Cowboys front Office this season and I think they are trading up if there is a guy they are targeting.

Exactly. Like you said in an earlier post we need to be hoping for as many QBs and OTs to go before us. One time out of about 5 tries last night - one of the 4 OTs made it to me. One time Jeudy made it to me. In all of the so called experts that I have seen “updated” - all 4 tackles go. Ruggs made it to us in one.

This, like you said , is not real. Just playing around. I’ve seen Henderson go as high as 7 and as low as 21. Same with Kinlaw. It’s going to be fun.

The two safeties are there 90 percent of the time. I’ve always liked Delpit better but I’ve seen him go as low as 50. McKinney , I’ve seen go before us once. I’ve never seen him fall below 25 though, I don’t think.

Yes though, both Kinlaw and Henderson could easily go top 10.

Last edited:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late round QB - love the guy from Washington St. - Anthony Gordon. I see where he may not get drafted. Besides the top 4 - he would be my 5th. I loved watching him.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late round QB - love the guy from Washington St. - Anthony Gordon. I see where he may not get drafted. Besides the top 4 - he would be my 5th. I loved watching him.
I agree. If we go that route.
cheapinformalcrab-sports-mike

Attachments

• thats-my-quarterback-5a9fb0.jpg
    thats-my-quarterback-5a9fb0.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 2