• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 NBA Offseason

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
here's chillin', cheerin', and food disappearin'...

Family Dinner GIF by GIF Greeting Cards

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminded me a little of prime Chris Bosh.

Yep. The commentators last night were comparing him to Bosh and AD. I saw a lot of Onyeka Okongwu last year and wjile it's only one game, I thought Mobley looked better. He's the highest rated recruit USC basketball has ever had.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you cant fix stupid. Its really a shame that such vast athleticism is wasted on a guy with a 2 cent head. There are so many guys that play basketball that are great athletes---- so many guys that never made it that are just ridiculous athletes--- because more ofthen then not work ethic, and intelligence play such a vital role to being successful. Selfish and stupid guys with great athleticism and tantalizing talent might fool a team into giving them a big contract, but eventually the league works it out.
More teams will have cash next offseason....only 6-7 teams had big cash to spend this offseason and there were a lot of FA C's.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one year minimum deal, LOL....too funny.

who didn't see that coming? Nerleans Noel got a bigger contract. lol. The Cavs signed some dude from the Knicks i have never heard of for more money.

This goes to show what i have been saying for so long---- you can have a guy put up big stats that absolutely hinders your ability to win.

Ibaka and Thompson- 2 veterans that are great team guys, know their roles, and leaders, and play hard got solid deals because teams know they can help you actually win games.
Noel and Dotson will never get a 4 year deal worth 98 million.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is cool.

MJ to donate $2m in proceeds from the Last Dance to food banks.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there seems to be some speculation that the Clippers are up to something. They've been really quiet during FA and the only move they've made of any significance was signing Ibaka. I don't think they've even made any official announcements on their signings.

The question is what can they do? I guess there was a rumor that that they were interested in trading for Westbrook. But the number of players they would have to trade for him just to fit under the cap would decimate their depth at a time when the FA market has thinned out considerably.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside will be just 32 next off season....he can still get a nice payday before he retires. Especially, with more teams with cap space.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there seems to be some speculation that the Clippers are up to something. They've been really quiet during FA and the only move they've made of any significance was signing Ibaka. I don't think they've even made any official announcements on their signings.

The question is what can they do? I guess there was a rumor that that they were interested in trading for Westbrook. But the number of players they would have to trade for him just to fit under the cap would decimate their depth at a time when the FA market has thinned out considerably.
Yeah....been wondering about them.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It will center around Lou will. They need a more pure pg to navigate that offense.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will center around Lou will. They need a more pure pg to navigate that offense.

Agree. Not sure who might be available. I know they were interested in Rondo (who I think would be really good for them) but he went to the Hawks.

Agree though, if they do make a move, it will be for a PG.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any move for a big star they would have to use all their depth to make the trade if they plan on keeping PG. yeah I heard a lot of rumblings too...not sure what to believe

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. Not sure who might be available. I know they were interested in Rondo (who I think would be really good for them) but he went to the Hawks.

Agree though, if they do make a move, it will be for a PG.
Rozier is the only guy that comes to mind and it would take more than Lou

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lou and their first round pick at c last year is about their starting point.

not sure what pg they can get with that. Especially salary wise.

George Hill would be fun for them.