• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what is going to suck this season, there is no measuring stick for teams this year beyond their division. I know Awaz stated that a lot of meaningless games are missed but so are important stepping stones. You can't say you wouldn't like to see TB or The Avs or Vegas even some of the good Canadian teams, I know I sound like a whiner but right now I don't think we have a good enough D core and would like to see how it stacks up league wise. Why I think it's important is because it also gives you a broader perspective of whether you need that all important deadline trade. Just my 2 cents.
If we played any of those teams right now with the way our D is looking wed get blown out. Our d looked so much better last season.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After looking a little closer at Gust he is a mess in our zone. I never thought id see the day where id be wanting Ghosts defensive ability to get back ASAP.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we played any of those teams right now with the way our D is looking wed get blown out. Our d looked so much better last season.

I agree with that for sure. Gus is a mess and Braun drags Provy down like crazy. Provorov-Sanheim looked OK last night when they could play together.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about watching JvR try to hit Ristolainen last night las?

It was like watching in slow mo for me. I was like "oh man, JvR is coming in hot. He's gunna lay someone out! This is amazing! Las is going to love it!" And then he makes contact and hits the ice like a ton of bricks

:lol:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about watching JvR try to hit Ristolainen last night las?

It was like watching in slow mo for me. I was like "oh man, JvR is coming in hot. He's gunna lay someone out! This is amazing! Las is going to love it!" And then he makes contact and hits the ice like a ton of bricks

:lol:
I laughed so hard when that happened. The nickname Big Puss really fits JVR. I will however give him credit for trying thats more than he usually does in the corners.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that we shouldn't have to weather this storm for very long. You'd expect Ghost to be back any day now and Couturier will follow soon. These are young guys that are getting injured. They will heal quickly and bounce right back.

Everyone else, just stay healthy, for God's sake.

That said, I think we have the depth to deal with these injuries and will only really feel the loss for another 4-6 games or so.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would look so much better to be 5-1 on Sunday than 4-2.
No doubt...

I "wished for" a 7 - 3 start.

Split with Pens, Bruins and Islanders. Sweep Sabres and NJ. So we got an extra win against the Pens, and gave it back to Sabres.

Devils looking better out of the gate than I expected, Boston worse. With the injuries, not sure what to expect, still hoping for the 7-3