• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the tweets, sounds like they're mostly laying the blame on the young players either stagnating or taking steps backward. Aside from Farabee.

When asked about the inability to stop the bleeding in March.. "Fletcher defended the leadership core. Said that it's something they'll evaluate but he feels like the veterans largely did their part". From O'Connor tweets.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the tweets, sounds like they're mostly laying the blame on the young players either stagnating or taking steps backward. Aside from Farabee.

When asked about the inability to stop the bleeding in March.. "Fletcher defended the leadership core. Said that it's something they'll evaluate but he feels like the veterans largely did their part". From O'Connor tweets.
If this is it, I’m switching teams.

from here on out I’m a Kraken.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So a bunch of bullshit then lol. Makes me feel like they aren't going to do enough again this off season either. Saw an interview with Seth Jones and he didn't seem sure he wanted to stay for a Columbus re build. At least that was my take away.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a bunch of bullshit then lol. Makes me feel like they aren't going to do enough again this off season either. Saw an interview with Seth Jones and he didn't seem sure he wanted to stay for a Columbus re build. At least that was my take away.

Honestly that was the ‘best’ part I could glean off the tweets. I didn’t get a sense of urgency at all from the way guys were tweeting about it. Basically, we need to do better and we need to come into camp in better shape. Also the limited practice time hurt.

So, mostly excuses. And as a defender of the roster by and large, even I’m irritated at the lack of passion they seemed to show.

We’ll see how it looks when the articles get written, but the tweets are pretty concerning.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can spin it however you like. Couple notable folks saying there's a chance the Kraken take JvR without a sweetener. As I said could happen a few weeks ago. Obviously nothing certain. But professionals are saying it COULD happen.

I think we can probably just root for it together at this point :). And hope that it happens and that Fletcher uses the cap space wisely.
I am going to church this Sunday to pray the Kraken take JVR with nothing extra included.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly that was the ‘best’ part I could glean off the tweets. I didn’t get a sense of urgency at all from the way guys were tweeting about it. Basically, we need to do better and we need to come into camp in better shape. Also the limited practice time hurt.

So, mostly excuses. And as a defender of the roster by and large, even I’m irritated at the lack of passion they seemed to show.

We’ll see how it looks when the articles get written, but the tweets are pretty concerning.
What they really mean is our players have devalued themselves so much this year there is no market for them. We will not be doing much because of this so expect us to be mediocre for the next three years.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Raffl who scored the game winning goal as time was running out in the Caps win over Boston:clap::clap:.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly torched the Flyers this year haha. I like him. Decent size, good goal scorer. I don't think he'd be a priority for me, but I'd be down to trade for him as part of "mixing it up". Looks like he's an RFA, so I wonder what his next contract looks like.

I'd prefer him to Eichel when adjusting for what it would take to get them.
Since Eichel is on really bad terms with Buffalo and Reinhart is the golden boy right now it would probably (maybe) take the same to get either one. If that is the case id take Eichel any day. I would trade TK plus to get Eichel.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Eichel is on really bad terms with Buffalo and Reinhart is the golden boy right now it would probably (maybe) take the same to get either one. If that is the case id take Eichel any day. I would trade TK plus to get Eichel.
I probably would agree. Eichel unfortunately was drafted at the worse place possible. The Shares need to scrap this and trade both. Eichel just went to the press and pretty much spoke his mind. He's all for sure going to be dealt this offseason. I think Reinhart as well. What a mess.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I probably would agree. Eichel unfortunately was drafted at the worse place possible. The Shares need to scrap this and trade both. Eichel just went to the press and pretty much spoke his mind. He's all for sure going to be dealt this offseason. I think Reinhart as well. What a mess.
They just need to start over because if you looked at their team on paper at the beginning of the year i would've said they could take 4th place in our division.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They just need to start over because if you looked at their team on paper at the beginning of the year i would've said they could take 4th place in our division.
I think if they hired the right coach, they would have been a lot better of a team. The talent is tjete. Look at Hall now with Bruins. He was a busy with the Sabres. They just can't find the right coaching staff. Terrible hires from GMs and worse coaching staffs.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prov- 56 games 7 goals 19 assists 26 points plus 4
Ghost - 41 games 9 goals 11 assists 20 points minus 2

One guy is considered a star in this league and one guy was out right released and nobody picked him up. Either one is very overrated or the other is very underrated. Which is it?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One guy is considered a star in this league and one guy was out right released and nobody picked him up. Either one is very overrated or the other is very underrated. Which is it?
Not to mention Provy plays on top lines and more PP time. This whole team is fuckin over-rated!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention Provy plays on top lines and more PP time. This whole team is fuckin over-rated!
Oh i know fully this team is overated especially on this board but just looking at those stats makes me wonder why one player is so highly regarded and the other is trashed by the league.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You of all people with the offense only stats! Provorov plays defense and Ghost struggles in his own end.

Provorov was a huge disappointment to me this year regardless. He's absolutely one of the young guys that didn't do enough.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. Where do we go from here? Who wants to make the 21-22 thread and turn the page on this travesty of a season?