• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020-21 The Carter Hart Era PT2(The raising of the cup)

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game nights have been quiet lately. I know there's not a lot of excitement going on, just a little surprised.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game nights have been quiet lately. I know there's not a lot of excitement going on, just a little surprised.
Blow this disaster up. Hard to believe this team was so good last spring then summer. There is nothing good about this team now.

time for a fire sale. Gee, JvR, voracek, Gustafson, Braun, Elliott, ghost. They all go.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 goal won't win you many games. We have so many flaws on this team. The fact that Fletcher has been this quiet is concerning imo.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blow this disaster up. Hard to believe this team was so good last spring then summer. There is nothing good about this team now.

time for a fire sale. Gee, JvR, voracek, Gustafson, Braun, Elliott, ghost. They all got to go.
Yeah. I got to agree with you.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
un Effin believable. I give up on these guys. Done wasting time watching the pile of crap.

sell off everything you can.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

time for a fire sale. Gee, JvR, voracek, Gustafson, Braun, Elliott, ghost. They all go.
Yep it's bad but we all know it. They win one game after getting killed and then don't show up. Felt bad for Lindblom cancer patient who had the balls to fight but no one gives a shit. I'm an optimist maybe not as much as Mav but I'm ok with blowing it up again. But in doing so assistant coaches must be gone as well as the shit ass GM. What has that prick done?

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
un Effin believable. I give up on these guys. Done wasting time watching the pile of crap.

sell off everything you can.
I know it won't happen. I think the entire coaching staff including AV have to go. We better be sellers at the deadline. Maybe this was a blessing? Now we don't need to worry as much about the expansion draft being sellers.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fletcher leaves Minnie and they become better I'm thinking he hasn't helped this shit show. I'd fire him tonight.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it's bad but we all know it. They win one game after getting killed and then don't show up. Felt bad for Lindblom cancer patient who had the balls to fight but no one gives a shit. I'm an optimist maybe not as much as Mav but I'm ok with blowing it up again. But in doing so assistant coaches must be gone as well as the shit ass GM. What has that prick done?
Even now I think Mav may be starting to think some big changes need to be done. There is nothing happening with this team that any optimistic die hard can feel God about. It's gotten so bad that our future star goaltender is mentally damaged and his stats are horrific. Whether he's at fault or not, it reflects on his stats. Anaheim and Myers are a disaster right now. These lightweights need to hook up with a good strength and conditioning coach during the offseason. Bulk up boys! You are being bullied out there.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly and I know it's not popular but Couts may have to be moved. He's simply not reliable. I've been drinking and may change my mind but availability is more important than ability. I want players who are playing more often than not. Either that or we roll the dice that this year was just fucked. One dman needs to be found no matter what they do and a good one. We're ruining Hart.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even now I think Mav may be starting to think some big changes need to be done. There is nothing happening with this team that any optimistic die hard can feel God about. It's gotten so bad that our future star goaltender is mentally damaged and his stats are horrific. Whether he's at fault or not, it reflects on his stats. Anaheim and Myers are a disaster right now. These lightweights need to hook up with a good strength and conditioning coach during the offseason. Bulk up boys! You are being bullied out there.
It's not Hart we all must remember this it's a failure to field a decent D corps. I'm a fan of the Jets in the West well North this year and their D was decimated for various reasons. Well it's not even close to this crap this year and Provy is better than Morrissey. They picked up Forbert in FA and he's been better than most Flyers D. It's between coaching and bad GM. Nevermind that most Jets fans want Huddy and Maurice fired!

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lastly and I know it's not popular but Couts may have to be moved. He's simply not reliable. I've been drinking and may change my mind but availability is more important than ability. I want players who are playing more often than not. Either that or we roll the dice that this year was just fucked. One dman needs to be found no matter what they do and a good one. We're ruining Hart.
coots. Hart. Tk. Patrick Hayes provy I definitely keep I don’t give a rats ass about any of the rest.

yeo and therien have to go. Idk about av.

this is one hot mess disaster. I can’t think of any more disgusting ways to describe it.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t wait for the kraken. Have kids out in Seattle so I have a decent enough reason to make them my team. That and the name of course !

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figure Skating Lol GIF by Dancing on Ice
this is exactly the shit we are watching on a nightly basis.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had them on the phone while I was finishing some work in the garage. They didn’t even stay in the game long enough for me to finish what I was doing. I turned it off. I can probably count on 1 hand the number of games the flyers have played when I was available to watch, but didn’t even have them on the iPad in the background, in the past 10 years. Tonight was one of em.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it won't happen. I think the entire coaching staff including AV have to go. We better be sellers at the deadline. Maybe this was a blessing? Now we don't need to worry as much about the expansion draft being sellers.

I honestly don’t see how you can’t see them as sellers right now. They look horrendous. Get what you can for the rentals (Laughton, Gus, Raffl) and regroup in the summer.

What a massive failure this season has been.

purdue81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you from Seattle?
No. Son moved out there after school. Married a local. He’s Been there 14 years or so.

I’m from western PA. Grew up a browns fan - didn’t follow hockey at all until early 90’s when I was living in Philly - hence the flyers and of course Pens hater.