• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers = under (I see them between 50-55 wins).
Celtics = over (48-53 wins).
Cavs = push (they'll be right there at like 23-27 wins).
Almost agree 100%. Might say something like 45-49 for Cs as only slight difference

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay after this comment respond if need be. But it's time we let this one go once & for all. Time for a different topic. Others that saw the same thing & knew exactly what I meant. It was only you that took it outta context because it went against what you thought.
You are the one who keeps bringing it up and did so again. Others will take your side if I say the sun rises is the East and you disagree. Especially as a newbie.

cue the "it's not me it's you" and make sure to include the lie that I always claim it's never me.

I'm done.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was supposed to assume where you coming from, somehow automatically...

and when i wonder why on God's green Earth you throw in Baltimore, you decided to get on your high horse, as always ...

the fact i have to explain this to you AT ALL is comical...
No assumption was needed. I explicitly told you we play many teams from the Bmore schedule in the second half. Kind of self explanatory.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LA could get to 57 just think between possible load management from Lebron, AD injury history, and Lebron not really caring much about his playoff seeding I just don't see them winning that many.

I cannot gauge the Cs either but maybe no Kyrie helps....not like we are talking 50s.

I really don't know either with Cavs. A lot of young guys/rookies. New coach. Potential tanking to keep pick.

The thought of the Lakers being good kinda ruins the season for me. LeBron & AD will be a helluva 1-2 punch. And it wouldn't surprise me if they do something to the roster before the trading deadline. And good point about the seeding. Something I didn't think of.

I'm so damn happy Kyrie's no longer a Celtic. Usually you don't say that about someone of his talent. But he was unhappy in Cleveland. He was unhappy Boston & failed time-big being The Man. That serise he had against the Buck was an embarrassment. And he'll be unhappy in Brooklyn.

It wouldn't suprise me if they tank. The 76ers proved it can work. But they gotta get the picks right. That Sexton kid had his moments last year. See no reason he doesn't improve this year.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And when I said you never argue with wiggy I stand by that. Because I've never seen you disagree with him about anything. Only give whatever he says a thumbs up.

Yep, i'm with you on that one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, i'm with you on that one.

There's something wrong with that fella. He wants me to own something I've yet to see him do. Does that make any sense? Anyway season's getting closer. You excited to see your new-look Lakers? And what's up with AD's thumb, any news? Obviously I haven't checked.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under 57 wins for your Lakers?

Over/under 46 wins for my Celtics?

Over/under 25 wins for the Cavs?

I see the Lakers around the 60 mark , if healthy.

So, 57 is a solid guess. I say push....

Celtics will win 50, over.

Cavs.....

Without hedging on health, trading Love, Clarkson, Thompson etc....

I will say.....over.

Low 30's.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's something wrong with that fella. He wants me to own something I've yet to see him do. Does that make any sense? Anyway season's getting closer. You excited to see your new-look Lakers? And what's up with AD's thumb, any news? Obviously I haven't checked.

Last I heard, AD had a grade 1 thumb strain. Without treatment that thing heals by itself within two weeks so I'm guessing he'll be ok by opening night. MRI is today so we'll have to wait and see.