• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under 57 wins for your Lakers?

Over/under 46 wins for my Celtics?

Over/under 25 wins for the Cavs?

wow, ok...

let's see, i have the Lakers at 55 wins, so i'll take the under...

Celtics, huh. gonna take the under on them ,too. but i kinda hope for a strong season outta them(just to fuck with Buckalis lol)...

Cavs? under. No explanation necessary...:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, ok...

let's see, i have the Lakers at 55 wins, so i'll take the under...

Celtics, huh. gonna take the under on them ,too. but i kinda hope for a strong season outta them(just to fuck with Buckalis lol)...

Cavs? under. No explanation necessary...:lol:

Assuming all 3 teams don't get hit by the injury bug this year these are my predictions. I'm sure I'll be wrong though. Never been good at this kinda guessing game.

Lakers- under 57 (not my much though)
Celtics- under 46 (too many new players to know what to expect outta them)
Cav- well they only won 19 last year & don't see much of an improvement happening. So right now gotta go under 25

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming all 3 teams don't get hit by the injury bug this year these are my predictions. I'm sure I'll be wrong though. Never been good at this kinda guessing game.

Lakers- under 57 (not my much though)
Celtics- under 46 (too many new players to know what to expect outta them)
Cav- well they only won 19 last year & don't see much of an improvement happening. So right now gotta go under 25

and hit the biggest factor, the injury bug...

part of the game that EVERYBODY hates, but the best teams can navigate through 'em successfully...

not that they still don't suck...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my statement was about Cleveland and you had to throw Baltimore in the mix...

THAT was a YOU problem...:rolleyes2:
I threw Bmore in the mix because you asked about our second half schedule. Bmore has played many of the teams on it so they might know.

Not hard to understand....for most at least.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you lied by saying "you always claim it's never your fault" and "you never argue with Wiggy".

Own it.

It's funny how you ignore your own mistakes. You know, that topic about those 2 players I mentioned earlier. And when I said you never argue with wiggy I stand by that. Because I've never seen you disagree with him about anything. Only give whatever he says a thumbs up. If you've had a disagreement with him, good for you. It really makes no difference.

So what you're saying is you want me to "Own it" when I've never seen you do what you're claiming. You're an odd person.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker continues to prove why he isn't a top 20 QB.

If I need to win a game this upcoming week, give me Kyle Allen over Baker

Darnold too apparently. Jets took down the Cowboys and I heard that he outplayed Dak.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I threw Bmore in the mix because you asked about our second half schedule. Bmore has played many of the teams on it so they might know.

Not hard to understand....for most at least.

"lemme talk down to you some more. i AM the fount of knowledge , after all".

and he wonders how he comes at people wrong...:lol:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how you ignore your own mistakes. You know, that topic about those 2 players I mentioned earlier. And when I said you never argue with wiggy I stand by that. Because I've never seen you disagree with him about anything. Only give whatever he says a thumbs up. If you've had a disagreement with him, good for you. It really makes no difference.

So what you're saying is you want me to "Own it" when I've never seen you do what you're claiming. You're an odd person.
I never ignored it. It was not a factual error. At worst I didn't know what you meant. Probably because you made your comment exactly as I implied.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
under
over
under

The WC is tough. 57 might win the conference (like last year).

I don't know what to expect outta the Celtics this year. Can't say they win 46. Hope I'm wrong though.

You know the Cavs better than me. But I agree under 25. They better hope all the young talent turns out to be good. Not badmouthing them but it'll be tough to get good FA talent to play in Cleveland.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"lemme talk down to you some more. i AM the fount of knowledge , after all".

and he wonders how he comes at people wrong...:lol:
Yeah...except the first time I said it I did not talk down to you and made it clear to understand. Instead of saying "good point", if anything, you "came at me wrong"

Ironic, huh?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hard to understand....for most at least.[/QUOTE]

condescending, arrogant, obtuse, and apparently oblivious to his own shortcomings...

the guy's a friggin' laugh riot...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never ignored it. It was not a factual error. At worst I didn't know what you meant. Probably because you made your comment exactly as I implied.

Okay after this comment respond if need be. But it's time we let this one go once & for all. Time for a different topic. Others that saw the same thing & knew exactly what I meant. It was only you that took it outta context because it went against what you thought.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over/under 57 wins for your Lakers?

Over/under 46 wins for my Celtics?

Over/under 25 wins for the Cavs?

Lakers = under (I see them between 50-55 wins).
Celtics = over (48-53 wins).
Cavs = push (they'll be right there at like 23-27 wins).

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...except the first time I said it I did not talk down to you and made it clear to understand. Instead of saying "good point", if anything, you "came at me wrong"

Ironic, huh?

i was supposed to assume where you coming from, somehow automatically...

and when i wonder why on God's green Earth you throw in Baltimore, you decided to get on your high horse, as always ...

the fact i have to explain this to you AT ALL is comical...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The WC is tough. 57 might win the conference (like last year).

I don't know what to expect outta the Celtics this year. Can't say they win 46. Hope I'm wrong though.

You know the Cavs better than me. But I agree under 25. They better hope all the young talent turns out to be good. Not badmouthing them but it'll be tough to get good FA talent to play in Cleveland.
I think LA could get to 57 just think between possible load management from Lebron, AD injury history, and Lebron not really caring much about his playoff seeding I just don't see them winning that many.

I cannot gauge the Cs either but maybe no Kyrie helps....not like we are talking 50s.

I really don't know either with Cavs. A lot of young guys/rookies. New coach. Potential tanking to keep pick.