• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This all started when he said I should "own it" on questioning if he's ever had an issue with wiggy. I only brought that topic up to show him yet again he lies at times. So next time figure out what's going on before you say incorrect things like baby games.

Not enjoying anything. But when he (or anyone else) accuses me of something I haven't done I'm gonna speak up.
I accused you of something you did do. Well, 2 things. You made a claim that I always think it's never me and that I never argue with wiggy. Both are wrong. Neither will you own.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I accused you of something you did do. Well, 2 things. You made a claim that I always think it's never me and that I never argue with wiggy. Both are wrong. Neither will you own.

You don't ever let it go and shut up, do you?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying there are other ways to handle that guy when he's trying to rile you up. Don't let him win. When a troll says something obviously wrong, if you keep fighting him he is getting what he wants.

If something is obviously wrong, you dont have to bring it up, it's already obvious he's wrong.

I could accuse you of being Wiggy's boyfriend, and we could go for pages with me telling you to not ever change and to own it and so on, or you could just laugh it off. If you chose to get into it with me instead, it means that's fun for you.
I do laugh off the boyfriend stuff as I'm guessing you know. Pretty sure many here know I have had disagreements with wiggy. recently when I said his claim that Baker is better than Mahomes is silly and during playoffs and offseason in our conversations about Butler. I like him, he doesn't to put it mildly.

Extent of the "game" for me.

I know....always you, never me.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't ever let it go and shut up, do you?
Make sure you don't say this to the guy who keeps crying abut a conversation from 9 months ago yet keeps bringing it up.

But thanks for your 2 cents drama queen.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even have to know the category, just give me the Under for both the Celtics and the Lakers...

:dhd:
I heard the number of bacon cheeseburgers that Joel Embiid is gonna eat this season is set at 150.

I'm taking the over on that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you're saying is if someone incorrectly accused of saying something you wouldn't speak up for yourself? Obviosuly that's something I'm not willing to do.
Right...you are even willing to speak up when someone correctly accuses you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wamu @WiggyRuss @Shanemansj13

did any of you hear Freddy's presser? Specifically, his explanation on the end of half debacle? He'd have been better off just saying he F'd up.

I lose more faith in him by the minute. If there's something anyone can point to he's done that offers encouragement to you please fill me in.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you don't say this to the guy who keeps crying abut a conversation from 9 months ago yet keeps bringing it up.

But thanks for your 2 cents drama queen.

The only reason I brought that up was to show you you're a liar & make your own reality up whenever someone disagrees with you. But I'm sure you'll ignore that fact. It's what you usually do.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I brought that up was to show you you're a liar & make your own reality up whenever someone disagrees with you. But I'm sure you'll ignore that fact. It's what you usually do.
You get that at worse misunderstanding a comment not the same as you making factually incorrect statements.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want you to try proper reading comp. in respect to your replies.

giphy.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me - "Make sure you don't say this to the guy who keeps crying abut a conversation from 9 months ago yet keeps bringing it up. But thanks for your 2 cents drama queen."

drama queen - "try it sometime"

I reply about your suggestion of bringing up a comment I keep crying about

you go to asking me to shut up?

Hey, if I suggest you shut up feel free to tell me to "try it sometime". Learn the language DQ.