• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baltimore is a solid team.

I know Cleveland won the first matchup, but they probably split.
A split certainly possible but not sure what they've shown you that makes you think it's likely. Their wins are against Miami, AZ and Ben-less Steelers....hell, they needed OT to beat Steelers and their 3rd string QB.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bmore overall schedule the same other they play KC and Houston while we play Denver and Tennessee.

They have played Az and Miami already while we still have both.

So you are saying Baltimore’s schedule is much harder.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are saying Baltimore’s schedule is much harder.
Much harder when they have 14 identical opponents (well, 12 and 2 against each other)?

what I am saying is their schedules are very similar but Bmore has one much tougher game playing KC as opposed to Denver and another that's a little tougher playing Houston instead of Titans (though we already lost to Titans).

Also pointing out that Bmore already has gotten 2 of their easiest games out of the way in Miami and Az.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much harder when they have 14 identical opponents (well, 12 and 2 against each other)?

what I am saying is their schedules are very similar but Bmore has one much tougher game playing KC as opposed to Denver and another that's a little tougher playing Houston instead of Titans (though we already lost to Titans).

Also pointing out that Bmore already has gotten 2 of their easiest games out of the way in Miami and Az.

Browns have a tough schedule, but they had a shitty record last year and came out pretty good...They will need to win a lot games in the back half and beat Bmore again...Also Baker needs to play a lot better

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point but you kinda had to expect this once they were losing. There's some good weapons on this team so shit wasn't going to be like NY. Landry is a top 20ish WR IMO, Chubb is good as well, and the TE is solid (yes I know he is hurt). What's going to happen when the TE & Hunt are able to play?

What Kitchens doesn't need to do is force the ball to OBJ any way...I know that one play was a trick play but putting him a RB or QB, cmon. I think they just need to call better plays. They haven't connected on one deep pass yet (not catch and run just a long pass)...but Baker and the offense had plenty of huge passing plays last season. All top WR's want the ball but I'm sure OBJ would be more happy if he wasn't get the ball as much and they are winning...right now, everyone on the team is frustrated. I like that they are going through this early in the season though...toughen them up a little, hopefully.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What Kitchens doesn't need to do is force the ball to OBJ any way...I know that one play was a trick play but putting him a RB or QB, cmon. I think they just need to call better plays. They haven't connected on one deep pass yet (not catch and run just a long pass)...but Baker and the offense had plenty of huge passing plays last season. All top WR's want the ball but I'm sure OBJ would be more happy if he wasn't get the ball as much and they are winning...right now, everyone on the team is frustrated. I like that they are going through this early in the season though...toughen them up a little, hopefully.
from some film I've seen shown seems Baker's issue is more that he misses some open WRs in the middle of the field for easy, short gains.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns looking pretty sharp today. Looks like we'll be seeing @WiggyRuss back here later.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep looks like they Browned it again
Baker was ass, again
Another week at least before @WiggyRuss shows

But but but....

Mayfield is the best athlete Cleveland has ever seen, right?

Pick 'em: Mayfield with 11 INTs in six games

"Since returning to the NFL two decades ago, the Cleveland Browns have infamously started 30 different quarterbacks.

Through the first six games to start a season, Baker Mayfield has thrown the most interceptions of any of them."

Oh, wait...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But but but....

Mayfield is the best athlete Cleveland has ever seen, right?

Pick 'em: Mayfield with 11 INTs in six games

"Since returning to the NFL two decades ago, the Cleveland Browns have infamously started 30 different quarterbacks.

Through the first six games to start a season, Baker Mayfield has thrown the most interceptions of any of them."

Oh, wait...

lol, y'all love kicking a good "lawyer" when he's down...

so cruel...:heh:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Cleveland fans had teh choice of LeBron or Mayfield I GUARANTEE you a vast majority would take Mayfield- even if it was JUST for this year.

it would not even be close

source.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at y'all cackling like hens about that dude