• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arms in the air so you don't choke from the cough.

Did you even read the article? They asked Baker and he answered how any QB would answer for his WR. OBJ never said a word for this article.

“He’s frustrated when he’s not getting the ball and we’re losing,’’ Mayfield said via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. “I mean, why not be? Because he feels like he could help us win if we get the ball in his hands. And when we’re winning, that’s the thing about it, he’s a team guy, he’s helping us win any way he can and he understands how teams are going to play him.

“But it’s frustrating when he’s not getting the ball and we’re losing. You can’t blame him. That’s one of the best receivers in the league and if he’s not getting the ball, he always has that in the back of his mind of what if I did get the ball and changed this game.”

I would hope they are all frustrated.

OBJ yearning for his time with Eli as his QB....the good old days....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he just likes arguing. And gets some kinda rush from playing the I'm always innocent & it's always everyone else card.

Have you noticed he's had an issue with every NBA thread regular except one person, wiggy? Now that's strange. Any chance they're related? Because that would explain a lot.

They both drink from Lake Erie.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And OBJ's inner diva is finally shining bright. Who didn't see this happening?
What stud WR wouldn't be unhappy if he wasn't getting the ball enough and team was losing?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What stud WR wouldn't be unhappy if he wasn't getting the ball enough and team was losing?

I get your point but you kinda had to expect this once they were losing. There's some good weapons on this team so shit wasn't going to be like NY. Landry is a top 20ish WR IMO, Chubb is good as well, and the TE is solid (yes I know he is hurt). What's going to happen when the TE & Hunt are able to play?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your point but you kinda had to expect this once they were losing. There's some good weapons on this team so shit wasn't going to be like NY. Landry is a top 20ish WR IMO, Chubb is good as well, and the TE is solid (yes I know he is hurt). What's going to happen when the TE & Hunt are able to play?
The shitty O line will give up 7 sacks a game?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Njoku & Hunt get on the field the Browns will run the table. Win the AFCn. Get a 1st round bye. Beat the Chiefs & Pats on their way to clobbering G.B. in the SB.

Okay overly homeristic & completely incorrect rant over.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they are winning and this dies down. when they beat Bmore this wasn't an issue.

I wonder what would have happened if they played their schedule backwards, meaning scheduled last game was first and first game last. My guess is they are probably 4-1 looking to go 5-1 against Miami (at worse it's 3-2, then 4-2). Baker and the O would look great like other QBs who have faced these teams (CinciX2, Miami, Az). Fans would be overreacting the other way and thinking they are better than they are.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they are winning and this dies down. when they beat Bmore this wasn't an issue.

I wonder what would have happened if they played their schedule backwards, meaning scheduled last game was first and first game last. My guess is they are probably 4-1 looking to go 5-1 against Miami. Baker and the O would look great like other QBs who have faced these teams (CinciX2, Miami, Az). Fans would be overreacting the other way and thinking they are better than they are.
I thought you meant playing backwards like everyone facing the other way :noidea:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder what would have happened if they played their schedule backwards, meaning scheduled last game was first and first game last. My guess is they are probably 4-1 looking to go 5-1 against Miami (at worse it's 3-2, then 4-2). Baker and the O would look great like other QBs who have faced these teams (CinciX2, Miami, Az). Fans would be overreacting the other way and thinking they are better than they are.

They should still win the division.

I can't see them needing more than 9 wins but I could be wrong because Baltimore schedule is probably just as soft

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't see them needing more than 9 wins but I could be wrong because Baltimore schedule is probably just as soft

Baltimore is a solid team.

I know Cleveland won the first matchup, but they probably split.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bmore overall schedule the same other they play KC and Houston while we play Denver and Tennessee.

They have played Az and Miami already while we still have both.