• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound pretty high tbh

Okay go with that. As a matter of fact just keep telling yourself I'm stoned whenever I'm on SportsHoopla. I'm sure that kinda strateeeegery would work better for you.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense didn't look very nasty Monday night, other than limiting the scoring after some of those turnovers.

You obviously didn’t watch the game.

Baker Mayfield was in a state of constant panic because of immense pressure.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously didn’t watch the game.

Baker Mayfield was in a state of constant panic because of immense pressure.
There have definitely been times Baker held the ball too long and put his issues on himself. Agree with you and not sure that was the case on MNF.

He did have some struggles, but line and WRs did him no favors.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arms in the air so you don't choke from the cough.

Did you even read the article? They asked Baker and he answered how any QB would answer for his WR. OBJ never said a word for this article.

“He’s frustrated when he’s not getting the ball and we’re losing,’’ Mayfield said via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. “I mean, why not be? Because he feels like he could help us win if we get the ball in his hands. And when we’re winning, that’s the thing about it, he’s a team guy, he’s helping us win any way he can and he understands how teams are going to play him.

“But it’s frustrating when he’s not getting the ball and we’re losing. You can’t blame him. That’s one of the best receivers in the league and if he’s not getting the ball, he always has that in the back of his mind of what if I did get the ball and changed this game.”

I would hope they are all frustrated.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arms in the air so you don't choke from the cough.

Did you even read the article? They asked Baker and he answered how any QB would answer for his WR. OBJ never said a word for this article.

“He’s frustrated when he’s not getting the ball and we’re losing,’’ Mayfield said via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com. “I mean, why not be? Because he feels like he could help us win if we get the ball in his hands. And when we’re winning, that’s the thing about it, he’s a team guy, he’s helping us win any way he can and he understands how teams are going to play him.

“But it’s frustrating when he’s not getting the ball and we’re losing. You can’t blame him. That’s one of the best receivers in the league and if he’s not getting the ball, he always has that in the back of his mind of what if I did get the ball and changed this game.”

I was going to point this out but I decided to leave that to a Browns fan. Saw this last night on PFT.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to point this out but I decided to leave that to a Browns fan. Saw this last night on PFT.
My guess is many like dj probably saw the headline and didn't even bother to read. Happens a lot I think.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
course now that we're talking about the Browns again, 3 Brownie points if anyone can tell me who's been missing here all week...:pound:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, quit trying to put words in my mouth, man...

you know DAMN WELL what i'm saying...
I do...you are saying he is running for his life. Which often he was last game. So again I ask...would you have him stay still and be hit?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do...you are saying he is running for his life. Which often he was last game. So again I ask...would you have him stay still and be hit?

well it's a dumb question because obviously i wouldn't...

then again, that was HARDLY the point...

geeze, looking for a fight already...?:rolleyes2:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Tom Brady is still playing it matters very little how the other teams in the league perform

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LA is burning down to a crisp currently on tv