• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season's over. Lakers done locked that title up. See you guys next year!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers/Warriors now on TNT

LBJ AD, Steph, and Dlo are all playing

Watched the first half.

Lakers looked really good.

They are going to rebound well, but if they are able to be a bit better than league average defensively, they are going to be really good.

Perimeter defense has always been my biggest concern with this group. Because I just don’t know if Avery Bradley is going to be able to give them a whole lot. He looks like he might be washed.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the first half.

They are going to rebound well, but if they are able to be a bit better than league average defensively, they are going to be really good.

Perimeter defense has always been my biggest concern with this group. Because I just don’t know if Avery Bradley is going to be able to give them a whole lot. He looks like he might be washed.
Avery looked good on defense. I dont think he is washed.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the first half.

Yeah, it was the first pre-season game and the Warriors are missing a couple of guys. But Lebron and AD looked like they have been playing together for years and they were solid defensively.

Between, Javale, Dwight, AD and to a lesser extent Lebron...the rebounding should be good.

Bradley looked solid defensively. If solid defense is all he ends up providing, that should be good enough. Hopefully Kuzma will show some defensive improvement when he's cleared top play.

Just 1 pre-season game, so can't really take too much from it. But it's better than going out there looking like they had never played together before. lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to leave this right here. Montalban said this (he's a racist POS).

Thread- Antonio Brown throws tantrum at deposition (comment # 37)

Just like everyone else with strong intelligent (The Asiatic) have always dominated and controlled the weak & ignorant (the *****). Had to blame them. Africa was a gold mine.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to leave this right here. Montalban said this (he's a racist POS).

Just like everyone else with strong intelligent (The Asiatic) have always dominated and controlled the weak & ignorant (the *****). Had to blame them. Africa was a gold mine.

He always been a racist. No surprise there lol

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He always been a racist. No surprise there lol

he has, and that's a HIM problem as it is with all racists...

it's the lowest form of ignorance, and someone like that should be pitied. because no one should condemn themselves to that level of stupid for their entire lives...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avery looked good on defense. I dont think he is washed.

It is not the defense that concerns me with him.

He has to be a able to make open shots. If he can’t do that at a respectable clip, then his defensive contributions could be outweighed by bad offense.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has, and that's a HIM problem as it is with all racists...

it's the lowest form of ignorance, and someone like that should be pitied. because no one should condemn themselves to that level of stupid for their entire lives...

I really do not think it is a troll act with him either. At least not that part.

He is a genuinely ignorant human.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He loves to use that word.

We don't get triggered by it on the NBA threads anymore.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really don't yap with Monty too often so I can say I know him. I mean I know he's a damn idiot. But didn't know he's an asshole racist. What he said was just way outta line.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, yeah, gets boring when you consider the source...

we expect that kinda shit to fly from his mouth. course, i GUESS he can take solace in the fact that he's not the only one on these threads suffering from that particular malfunction...:D

Last edited:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't yap with Monty too often so I can say I know him. I mean I know he's a damn idiot. But didn't know he's an asshole racist. What he said was just way outta line.

true, but he KNOWS that already(pretty sure he does. let's hope he's not THAT stupid). I won't angry because it'd only make the POS happy. and why give the ridiculous prick the satisfaction...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true, but he KNOWS that already(pretty sure he does. let's hope he's not THAT stupid). I won't angry because it'd only make the POS happy. and why give the ridiculous prick the satisfaction...?

It's just pathetic to say something like that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, the Hornets are actually beating the Celtics?!?

tenor.gif