• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, so fucking what? And why the fuck are you saying anything anyway? You have him on ignore. Remember?

2nd, it's not nearly as hypocritical as having someone on ignore, but commenting on them anyway.
the guy is CLEARLY obsessed with me. I notice dtgold talking about me--- i unignore- and LITERALLY- the freak has commented on every single one of my posts and has called me out by name a half dozen times.

clearly this is some loser that has nothing better ot do with their day. lol....holy shit......i mean, its flattering having a stalker i guess but creepy as can be. Its funny to me i occupy so much space in their head.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the guy is CLEARLY obsessed with me. I notice dtgold talking about me--- i unignore- and LITERALLY- the freak has commented on every single one of my posts and has called me out by name a half dozen times.

clearly this is some loser that has nothing better ot do with their day. lol....holy shit......i mean, its flattering having a stalker i guess but creepy as can be. Its funny to me i occupy so much space in their head.

Meltdown alert

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well one thing is for sure...he is still delusional.

lol

i mean, before becoming a "point center" and getting a "triple double with assists", how about he just focuses on being not one of the worst playmakers in the entire league?

the guy averaged 0.8 assists per game last year.

He has the indignity of having a negative assist to turnover ratio- THATS NOT EASY.

lets have a goal of making it to like 2 assista a game (and more than DOUBLE last years average) before we talk about nonsense like "point center".

I mean this is why this guy simply cannot be taken seriously. I dont know how any dumb ass executive could sit down and have a conversation with this guy and possibly think- YUP- THIS IS WHO I AM INVESTING IN. Holy fuck.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KNEW the sad bastard looked...:lol:

sick little freak...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meltdown alert

it's a shame when a man can't take the slings and arrows caused by his own bullshit. and clearly this pathetic little scrub is only upset because i refuse to play his twisted game his way. seems to bother the hell outta the sad misfit...

well, at least I'M not the useless product of diluted sperm throwing out weak jibes from the supposed "safety" of his ignore feature like a weak, useless COWARD...:D

so keep on making shit up about me when it's crystal-fuckin'-clear that it's YOU who has the mental issue. and oh yeah, we've seen it in your past to PROVE it...:lol:

lmfao, hate me all you like, WiggityWack . I ain't losing any sleep...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

i mean, before becoming a "point center" and getting a "triple double with assists", how about he just focuses on being not one of the worst playmakers in the entire league?

He has the indignity of having a negative assist to turnover ratio- THATS NOT EASY.

lets have a goal of making it to like 2 assista a game (and more than DOUBLE last years average) before we talk about nonsense like "point center".

I mean this is why this guy simply cannot be taken seriously. I dont know how any dumb ass executive could sit down and have a conversation with this guy and possibly think- YUP- THIS IS WHO I AM INVESTING IN. Holy fuck.

Do you ever have anything good to say?

Let me start this Wiggy-esque rant off by saying that despite the fact you have me on ignore or at least you claim to (even though you facepalm my posts quite regularly), I know you'll read this and it'll infuriate you.

You claim to be a lawyer yet every post over the last few years reads like something my kids would write when they were still in junior high. Nothing constructive, nothing intelligent, continually full of mistakes and quite frankly complete meltdowns like a fat teenage kid whose internet privileges have been taken away from his mom. This isn't trolling what you're doing. This is literally who you are as a human being and it's absolutely pathetic.

How about, for once in your life, you try to be constructive in even just a little way. Never admit you are wrong, never own up to your mistakes and as soon as someone has made a complete fool of themselves you block and ignore them and continue with your incoherent bullshit.

You back out of bets, and never show your face as soon as one of your teams loses. At least we know we won't see much of you on this board with the current Cavs win/loss projections

Back to the post at hand, what exactly is so wrong with a player like Whiteside trying to better himself? Is it only because he is a former Heat player and you have some sort of pathetic personal vendetta against Heat fans?

I give it mere months before you completely lose your mind again and we never see your childish shit ever again.

(btw, this post took me a grand total of 5 minutes to type up on my iPad while i'm cooking dinner. That's more time than I ever thought i'd spend on you)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was commenting on the ignore- i was commenting on dtgolds post that you had misunderstood. I am glad i could clear it up though slugger ;)

Bullshit.

And it's not the first time you took shots at someone you have on ignore either.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stopped reading at the bold.

You supposedly have him on ignore and continue talking about him,,,

But he's obsessed with you.
giphy.gif

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw James Harden's new one legged three point shot. I love how James Harden's solution to everything is MORE OFFENSE. What a legend.

What I didn't get was he said earlier in the summer people would freak out saying it would look like a travel. It doesn't. His double step back looks way more like a travel (because it is) than this. This shot looks more like what you see 8 year olds doing on the playground before they really learn how to shoot.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I didn't get was he said earlier in the summer people would freak out saying it would look like a travel. It doesn't. His double step back looks way more like a travel (because it is) than this. This shot looks more like what you see 8 year olds doing on the playground before they really learn how to shoot.

Yeah.

I was watching a bunch of 5th graders playing the other day and one of them pulled off a very similar shot. He missed the basket by about 8 feet.

I am not sure what advantage Harden is gaining with this shot. His step back was really tough before and it led to a lot of foul calls. I don’t think the 1 legged shot will draw very many fouls (could be wrong), so unless he is hitting it at 40% or so, seems like a bad shot defenses will want him to take.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

I think 5-6 teams were prepared to offer him a max last time he was a FA, and Portland, projected to be a vey good team, felt he is the right player for them to start this season.

Is his game perfect? Nope. Whose is?

I think this change of scenery is perfect for him and expect him to be a huge asset for them.

Often time, the Heat's offensive 'scheme' didn't make sense to most when Whiteside was a on the court.

You've been nothing but wrong with most of your Whiteside predictions so far.
Instead of throwing up more hope, why not just wait until you see actual results before you start rambling your nonsense?

I mean, obviously you can't see him clearly or you wouldn't describe him as a lard ass :crazy:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped reading at the bold.

You supposedly have him on ignore and continue talking about him,,,

But he's obsessed with you.
giphy.gif
because he is obsessed with me!!! he is fucking deranged!!! its crazy. He is pathologically forced to respon to all of my posts even though i have had him on ignore for months!!! he is a fucking nut case.

jsut look back- YESTERDAY alone he respndes to a dozen of my posts and references me, by name at LEAST half a dozen times!

TOTAL AND COMPLETE WHACK JOB. you cant make this stuff up. This is one of those situations where true-life is stranger than fiction- no one would fucking believe the fiction!!! LOL

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he is obsessed with me!!! he is fucking deranged!!! its crazy. He is pathologically forced to respon to all of my posts even though i have had him on ignore for months!!! he is a fucking nut case.

jsut look back- YESTERDAY alone he respndes to a dozen of my posts and references me, by name at LEAST half a dozen times!

TOTAL AND COMPLETE WHACK JOB. you cant make this stuff up. This is one of those situations where true-life is stranger than fiction- no one would fucking believe the fiction!!! LOL

LMFAO...!!!

still trying his damndest to make SOMEONE believe this crap-ola...

wonder how that's working for him...:heh:

admit it, WiggityWack. you're simply a big-ass pussy...

enjoy your next meltdown, psycho...:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went back from CL's posts for Monday and tuesday--- TWENTY THREE-- yes TWENTY THREE TIMES he references me or responds to one of my posts directly. That is what you call fucking obsessed. If it wasnt a little bit scary it would be insanely pathetic how some 60 year old loser that plays NBA 2k and is on this website almost constantly has me in his head all the time. seriously- WTF.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just went back from CL's posts for Monday and tuesday--- TWENTY THREE-- yes TWENTY THREE TIMES he references me or responds to one of my posts directly. That is what you call fucking obsessed. If it wasnt a little bit scary it would be insanely pathetic how some 60 year old loser that plays NBA 2k and is on this website almost constantly has me in his head all the time. seriously- WTF.

I must say i'm enjoying this little crying jag of yours...

"c'mon, Trojanfan. he's crazy, believe me"...

i mean, i think i'm allowed to speak in my own defense, wouldn't you agree, "lawyer"...?:lol:

"get him to leave me alone"-WiggityWack the loser:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

best part is i seem to have the power to break through your ignore feature. lol who knew...?

#WiggityWackmeltdowninevitable:heh:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw, playing a video game sometimes is a bad thing...?

if it makes WiggityWack feel any better i usually trounce the Cavs by an average of about 50 points a game...:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the Lakers roster, they could put out a huge lineup.

Land of the Giants Lineup:

PG - Lebron 6'8"
SG - Kuzma 6'9"
SF - AD 6'10"
PF - Javale 7'0"
C - Dwight 6'11"

Wonder if they'll ever use it?