• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree. I think most - at least the true football fans - know how well Mahomes has played. Are there many others they'd take over Baker now? Probably not.
i think your insane. i mean do you even listen any Cleveland sports on the radio? they wouldnt trade baker for anything.

Mahomes went into a team with some infrastructure and one of the best offensive minds the game has ever seen in Andy Reid.

Baker came into a team with a coaching carosal, coming off a season where they won 0 games, the head coach AND O-coordinator got fired-- and as a rookie be put the team on his back and led them to a 7 win season- which is more wins then they had in the previous 3 seasons COMBINED.

the franchise needed someone with that type of attitude and that type of leadership to pull them out of the funk they were in. Mayfield was, and is, much better suited to that job than anyone else the Browns could have drafted the last few years including mahomes, wentz, watson, jackson, trubiskey, etc.

walking into Kansas City with Andy Reid and a ton of weapons is a LITTLE different than walking into the 0-16 Cleveland Browns with Hugh Jackson as head coach.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think your insane. i mean do you even listen any Cleveland sports on the radio? they wouldnt trade baker for anything.

Mahomes went into a team with some infrastructure and one of the best offensive minds the game has ever seen in Andy Reid.

Baker came into a team with a coaching carosal, coming off a season where they won 0 games, the head coach AND O-coordinator got fired-- and as a rookie be put the team on his back and led them to a 7 win season- which is more wins then they had in the previous 3 seasons COMBINED.

the franchise needed someone with that type of attitude and that type of leadership to pull them out of the funk they were in. Mayfield was, and is, much better suited to that job than anyone else the Browns could have drafted the last few years including mahomes, wentz, watson, jackson, trubiskey, etc.

walking into Kansas City with Andy Reid and a ton of weapons is a LITTLE different than walking into the 0-16 Cleveland Browns with Hugh Jackson as head coach.

#excusesexcuses

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the reasons you gave I think your comment going into the season Baker could be better was not crazy. But Mahomes is better IMO.

And, yes, I listen to sports radio here all the time. The fans do love Baker. But the real NFL fans (including the hosts) have said Mahomes is better.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s insane for stating the obvious?
Mahomes is on a different level of everything, as I already said.
People would forget about Baker in a week if Mahomes was there.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the reasons you gave I think your comment going into the season Baker could be better was not crazy. But Mahomes is better IMO.

And, yes, I listen to sports radio here all the time. The fans do love Baker. But the real NFL fans (including the hosts) have said Mahomes is better.

By about 10 miles

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#excusesexcuse
his "excuses" cannot really be debated. Key ones are Baker played year 1 and took over an 0-16 team while Mahomes sat and learned and took over a far more talented playoff caliber team.

But I think Mahomes is and will be better.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
his "excuses" cannot really be debated. Key ones are Baker played year 1 and took over an 0-16 team while Mahomes sat and learned and took over a far more talented playoff caliber team.

But I think Mahomes is and will be better.

Baker has some swag to him, but come on.
Anyone denying what we’re seeing Mahomes do, is just kidding themselves.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WiggityWack can run his idiot flap all he wants, but i DO believe he was the same piece of shit who was bragging before the season even started. I mean alllll those weapons on offense and defense . NOW he wants to pull the excuse card and whine "Mahomes had a better start"...?

Lmfao...

cry me a river, bitch-ass. guess you shoulda kept your flytrap shut...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will say is fair to wonder in the other's offense what they'd do. Still think Mahomes better but Reid is pretty good at what he does. He had Alex Smith playing like a star.

Agree, but the total package is just that.
Every team has film.
No team can duplicate it, and largely because Mahomes keeps almost every play alive.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, but the total package is just that.
Every team has film.
No team can duplicate it, and largely because Mahomes keeps almost every play alive.
while other teams passed, Bears have to be kicking themselves. Not only did they pass, but they traded up and took someone not named Mahomes.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not denying anything....but those "excuses" are pretty much factual and do matter.

Matters as far as what?

Teams with elite talent/scheme win.

Bakers scrambles to the sideline look almost slow motion compared to what Mahomes does to buy time.

Again, I like Baker, but....

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WiggityWack can run his idiot flap all he wants, but i DO believe he was the same piece of shit who was bragging before the season even started. I mean alllll those weapons on offense and defense . NOW he wants to pull the excuse card and whine "Mahomes had a better start"...?

Lmfao...

cry me a river, bitch-ass. guess you shoulda kept your flytrap shut...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
Good ol CL67, using 37 emojis when one or two would do.