• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a tough stretch, no doubt. 3-2 sounds great. Honestly, 2-3 wouldn't even be too terrible as they could easily go 6-2 in second half with their schedule (very frontloaded).

That said, other than NE, who destroyed Steelers WITH Ben, not like the others have been lighting the world on fire considering who they've played. Seattle beat a Ben-less Steeler team and Cinci by 1 at home, LAR a Brees-less Saints and escaped Carolina (who has not looked good), we know who Bmore beat, 49ers beat TB and Cincy.

Isn't to say any will be easy, but think all but maybe NE are winnable. who would you say is next toughest? Right now I might say Bmore as they are always tough at home. Maybe Rams.

They better kick some ass in the 2nd half of the season. If not off with Freddy's head dammit!

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
considering their 2nd half schedule, i would be fine with 2-3 over the next 5 games.

With Big Ben being out they can go on a major major role in the 2nd half--- especially once they start getting some more continuity, and will then get a boost from Hunt coming back.
With Ben out it's very possible - perhaps likely - they would be favored in every game the second half.

Pittsburgh and Cinci each X2, Miami, Buffalo, AZ and Bmore (at home)

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They better kick some ass in the 2nd half of the season. If not off with Freddy's head dammit!
As mentioned, really hoping what Wiley said was just sour grapes and not true, but Freddy has done some things that are concerning.

Still early, though, and even the best of the best have had struggles in their careers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a tough stretch, no doubt. 3-2 sounds great. Honestly, 2-3 wouldn't even be too terrible as they could easily go 6-2 in second half with their schedule (very frontloaded).

That said, other than NE, who destroyed Steelers WITH Ben, not like the others have been lighting the world on fire considering who they've played. Seattle beat a Ben-less Steeler team and Cinci by 1 at home, LAR a Brees-less Saints and escaped Carolina (who has not looked good), we know who Bmore beat, 49ers beat TB and Cincy.

Isn't to say any will be easy, but think all but maybe NE are winnable. who would you say is next toughest? Right now I might say Bmore as they are always tough at home. Maybe Rams.
lets look at it:

-Rams: Gonna be tough but in no way shape or form is this a game they cant win

-@Baltimore: I feel good that the defense can do a good job vs. Baltimore and the Baltimore defense has lost a lot of guys. It will be tough @Balt but i think there is a decent chance they win this game

-@SF: I think they are just simply more talented than SF. I think they win this game. They def. COULD lose- SF is a solid team, but i think they will likely win this game

-SEA: tough game- at least its at home.

-@NE: Yikes

-@Denver: they will win

-Buffalo: they will win

-Steelers- at home on Thursday night- with no Big Ben--- short week and Steelers on the road. I like the Browns here. WIN and shove it up their fucking asses

-Dolphins- lol (is this what other fans felt about the Browns all those years?)

-@Steelers- sweeping the Steelers is prob too much to ask but no doubt they will have a solid chance in this game

-Cincy- win

-Arizona- DEF Win

-Baltimore- I think they split with Baltimore

-Cincy- if Cincy is out of it and the Browns are still in it i cant see how the Browns lose this game.

So...lets say--- they

Rams-lose
Balt- lose
SF- win
SEA- win
NE- lose
Den- win
Buff- win
Pitt- win
Dolph- win
Pitt- lose
Cincy- win
Zona- win
Balt- win
Cincy- win

thats 11-5....i dont think they get to 11-5--- they will lose one of those games but i still think they can and should get to 10 wins.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Cleveland fans had teh choice of LeBron or Mayfield I GUARANTEE you a vast majority would take Mayfield- even if it was JUST for this year.

it would not even be close

And they’d take Mahomes over Mayfield.

The man is a live video game.

I like Baker, but they are on different levels in every phase of the position.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lets look at it:

-Rams: Gonna be tough but in no way shape or form is this a game they cant win

-@Baltimore: I feel good that the defense can do a good job vs. Baltimore and the Baltimore defense has lost a lot of guys. It will be tough @Balt but i think there is a decent chance they win this game

-@SF: I think they are just simply more talented than SF. I think they win this game. They def. COULD lose- SF is a solid team, but i think they will likely win this game

-SEA: tough game- at least its at home.

-@NE: Yikes

-@Denver: they will win

-Buffalo: they will win

-Steelers- at home on Thursday night- with no Big Ben--- short week and Steelers on the road. I like the Browns here. WIN and shove it up their fucking asses

-Dolphins- lol (is this what other fans felt about the Browns all those years?)

-@Steelers- sweeping the Steelers is prob too much to ask but no doubt they will have a solid chance in this game

-Cincy- win

-Arizona- DEF Win

-Baltimore- I think they split with Baltimore

-Cincy- if Cincy is out of it and the Browns are still in it i cant see how the Browns lose this game.

So...lets say--- they

Rams-lose
Balt- lose
SF- win
SEA- win
NE- lose
Den- win
Buff- win
Pitt- win
Dolph- win
Pitt- lose
Cincy- win
Zona- win
Balt- win
Cincy- win

thats 11-5....i dont think they get to 11-5--- they will lose one of those games but i still think they can and should get to 10 wins.
This is pretty much how I see these games. Figure they can win one of next 2, but could also lose a couple we think they'd win so yeah, 10-11 wins seems very realisitic.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And they’d take Mahomes over Mayfield.

The man is a live video game.

I like Baker, but they are on different levels in every phase of the position.
ill guarantee you they wouldnt. You 1000% underestimate how much this city has embraced Baker.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ill guarantee you they wouldnt. You 1000% underestimate how much this city has embraced Baker.

Not doubting fans like Baker.
Browns are finally fun to watch again.

Given the choice though, who isn’t taking Mahomes over anyone?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta disagree. I think most - at least the true football fans - know how well Mahomes has played. Are there many others they'd take over Baker now? Probably not.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what the fuck is going on? its RAINING in Oakland? I have 2 A's players- Murphy and Loreano going today. I cant have that shit.

It better clear up and they better play.