• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know exactly what LeBron is talking about, but I am confident in saying that LeBron will continue to dominate the ball as he always as. That is not changing.

The LeBron Stanky Leg Offense where he dribbles down the shot clock down while at the top of the 3 pt line and makes a move after everyone gets sick of moving after having done it all game will be alive and healthy.
LeBron is so shitty it's a miracle he managed to get a ring in Cleveland with that crap.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is so shitty it's a miracle he managed to get a ring in Cleveland with that crap.
LeBron is amazing but it can also be very very frustarting watchinig him grind the offense to a stand still at times.

Its why when he is not playing that the team falls apart- because he makes the whole thing dependent on him---which is usually great-- except if he is off or if he is out and hurt.

but i cannot tell you how many times i wish he moved the ball more where he would stand at the top of the 3 pt line, with the other 4 spread out, dribble out the clock, and then take a jab step 3 that would clank the rim. ---or he would drive and make an amazing pass.

my point is- that he is dominating all of the action and the other guys get tired of it at times and i dont see that changing.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know exactly what LeBron is talking about, but I am confident in saying that LeBron will continue to dominate the ball as he always as. That is not changing.

The LeBron Stanky Leg Offense where he dribbles down the shot clock down while at the top of the 3 pt line and makes a move after everyone gets sick of moving after having done it all game will be alive and healthy.

But, you loved it when he was a Cav.....

LOL.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron is amazing but it can also be very very frustarting watchinig him grind the offense to a stand still at times.

Its why when he is not playing that the team falls apart- because he makes the whole thing dependent on him---which is usually great-- except if he is off or if he is out and hurt.

but i cannot tell you how many times i wish he moved the ball more where he would stand at the top of the 3 pt line, with the other 4 spread out, dribble out the clock, and then take a jab step 3 that would clank the rim. ---or he would drive and make an amazing pass.

my point is- that he is dominating all of the action and the other guys get tired of it at times and i dont see that changing.
All true. sure, he's a great player. Possibly the GOAT. But that was always so frustrating. Would almost start last few minutes of a close game. For sure the last shot.

dribble....dribble.....stepback 3.....clank.

And, yes, it was annoying when he was still here.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, you loved it when he was a Cav.....

LOL.
The winning? Sure, but most fans knew Kyrie was a better option for a gamewinning shot. Better shooter and if he got fouled he'd actually make his FTs.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All true. sure, he's a great player. Possibly the GOAT. But that was always so frustrating. Would almost start last few minutes of a close game. For sure the last shot.

dribble....dribble.....stepback 3.....clank.

And, yes, it was annoying when he was still here.

Do you think he started doing that more at the end of close games because he was always getting criticized for deferring too much?

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The winning? Sure, but most fans knew Kyrie was a better option for a gamewinning shot. Better shooter and if he got fouled he'd actually make his FTs.

I'm surprised Kyrie stunk so bad in Boston, I thought he had a shot at making the finals. Where you surprised at all?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Kyrie stunk so bad in Boston, I thought he had a shot at making the finals. Where you surprised at all?
Yeah....I knew he was a bit of a nutjob but didn't realize he'd take it to the level he did.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Probably some LeBron funk rubbed off on him. It may take him a few seasons to get right again.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a Celtics fan I can say fuck no I'm not surprised his time in Boston didn't end well. He's a great # 2 option. But he'll never lead a team to a title as the # 1 option. He proved he doesn't have what it takes when he completely disappeared in that series against Milwaukee. Playing some of the worst basketball of his career in that series.

Good luck Brooklyn. Because you'll need it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Celtics fan I can say fuck no I'm not surprised his time in Boston didn't end well. He's a great # 2 option. But he'll never lead a team to a title as the # 1 option. He proved he doesn't have what it takes when he completely disappeared in that series against Milwaukee. Playing some of the worst basketball of his career in that series.

Good luck Brooklyn. Because you'll need it.
Think this year might be rough, but only hope for them is being the #2 to Durant he can go back to being the player he was here.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idiot in my fantasy baseball league is starting johhny cueto straight off the DL.....no way does he have enough of a leash to get anywhere near enough pitches to qualify for a quality start or a W and go even semi deep in the game. rookie mistake. Now- if Cueto jams it in my ass i will feel stupid

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now- if Cueto jams it in my ass i will feel stupid

too-easy-gif-6.gif

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB accused of sexual assault now?

Anybody shocked?

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,205.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this idiot in my fantasy baseball league is starting johhny cueto straight off the DL.....no way does he have enough of a leash to get anywhere near enough pitches to qualify for a quality start or a W and go even semi deep in the game. rookie mistake. Now- if Cueto jams it in my ass i will feel stupid

You love hunting hogs and getting jammed in the ass?

We're not here to judge you.