• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9-7 if they're lucky

Hey that would be more games won than last year. And like I've said before a successful Browns season to me would be winning more games than last year & beat the Steelers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey that would be more games won than last year. And like I've said before a successful Browns season to me would be winning more games than last year & beat the Steelers.

I mean the 2nd half of their schedule is pretty soft. They should be in playoffs contention if they go at least 3-5 in the first half.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't imagine missing preseason helps, but didn't Wentz miss most or all of it? Mahomes? Brady?

Beckham caught 7 of 11 passes that went his way. Not exactly terrible.

An excuse, sure, but losing the LT and his replacement, then having to shuffle the RT out of position could not have helped matters. And, of course, the idea Tennessee is a very well coached team with a solid D should matter.

what happens next is all that matters. Can they regroup quickly? If not, could be a long season.

Yep it was an excuse when I mentioned that a 2nd year QB & brand new WR didn't get practice reps before the season started. Not sure why you mentioned Wentz, Mahomes & Brady when they have nothing to do with the Mayfield/OBJ combo.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd half schedule include 4 games vs the Steelers & Bengals and games against Lions, Bills, Dolphins, and the Ravens

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep it was an excuse when I mentioned that a 2nd year QB & brand new WR didn't get practice reps before the season started. Not sure why you mentioned Wentz, Mahomes & Brady when they have nothing to do with the Mayfield/OBJ combo.
I mentioned them because they had little to no preseason reps and did OK week 1. Wentz hasn't had a real rep since, what, middle of last season? Did they forget they had no reps on the opening drive?

You also ignored Baker and OBJ combo was the least of their troubles.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd half schedule include 4 games vs the Steelers & Bengals and games against Lions, Bills, Dolphins, and the Ravens
And as mentioned, first half no joke. Have the Jets...but also Seattle, Bmore, NE, Rams off top of my head. Think SF as well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean the 2nd half of their schedule is pretty soft. They should be in playoffs contention if they go at least 3-5 in the first half.

I was a little disgusted with all the hype they were getting before the season started. I thought it was insane. They sure got a reality check yesterda. Only one game though, don't wanna dwell on it too much. Hpoefully this will be a wake up call for the team. They have alotta work to do. Just hope they can get it done & make this season a successful one.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

3-5 is solid with that schedule.

6-2 with that 2nd half schedule is very possible
agree...think to make playoffs they'll need to win a game they are not expected to win. Maybe 2 now, as they needed to win this last one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned them because they had little to no preseason reps and did OK week 1. Wentz hasn't had a real rep since, what, middle of last season? Did they forget they had no reps on the opening drive?

You also ignored Baker and OBJ combo was the least of their troubles.

:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

So because I was only talking about Mayfield & OBJ right now I've someone ignored the other issues?

You're :crazy:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L:L

So because I was only talking about Mayfield & OBJ right now I've someone ignored the other issues?

You're :crazy:
Since all you have to go on, that would seem to be the case. Or have you been using Doc Brown's Delorean to see how they click in future games.

You made a foolish comment. No more, no less. No amount of emojis will make up for it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since all you have to go on, that would seem to be the case. Or have you been using Doc Brown's Delorean to see how they click in future games.

You made a foolish comment. No more, no less. No amount of emojis will make up for it.

How did I make a foolish comment? Oh wait I know. You don't agree with what I said. Nothing new with you. All you ever do is disagree with everyone. So what you really mean is there's no benefit for a 2nd year QB & new WR to get some practice time together before the season started. The only fool around here is you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the Browns play yesterday? I was blacked out. I really do not know what happened. I remember a first drive that was pretty awesome, and then a missed extra point, and after that it all went blank---- like a bad dream or nightmare. I have vague recollections of some asshole kicking someone in the face and getting ejected, and some sorry ass offensive line play, Sheldon Richardson shitting on himself continually, David nJOKEu dropping balls, etc...but i cant be sure. Its all so hazy- like a waking nightmare of epic proportions.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I make a foolish comment? Oh wait I know. You don't agree with what I said. Nothing new with you. All you ever do is disagree with everyone. So what you really mean is there's no benefit for a 2nd year QB & new WR to get some practice time together before the season started. The only fool around here is you.
This was your comment - "Mayfield & OBJ have no timing down right now".

I pointed out they looked fine in their first game with Baker completing 7 of 11 passes his way. were you thinking of a different "right now"?

I agreed with some of your comments like we might want to wait and see what they do in actual game. I disagree with others. when I disagree I try and provide facts to support my statement as I did here.

You will dance and deflect and go the emoji route instead of simply saying "yeah....might have jumped the gun there. Baker and OBJ were the least of their worries yesterday."

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did the Browns play yesterday? I was blacked out. I really do not know what happened. I remember a first drive that was pretty awesome, and then a missed extra point, and after that it all went blank---- like a bad dream or nightmare. I have vague recollections of some asshole kicking someone in the face and getting ejected, and some sorry ass offensive line play, Sheldon Richardson shitting on himself continually, David nJOKEu dropping balls, etc...but i cant be sure. Its all so hazy- like a waking nightmare of epic proportions.
All seriousness, why can Njoki make tough catches and not easy ones?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was your comment - "Mayfield & OBJ have no timing down right now".

I pointed out they looked fine in their first game with Baker completing 7 of 11 passes his way. were you thinking of a different "right now"?

I agreed with some of your comments like we might want to wait and see what they do in actual game. I disagree with others. when I disagree I try and provide facts to support my statement as I did here.

You will dance and deflect and go the emoji route instead of simply saying "yeah....might have jumped the gun there. Baker and OBJ were the least of their worries yesterday."

Can you find a single comment of mine where I said Mayfield/OBJ were the main problem? I don't think you can. Because I never said that.

So yet again you're using some of your favotire words like dance & deflect to defend something you said. Accusing me of something I never said. You're one weird person.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you find a single comment of mine where I said Mayfield/OBJ were the main problem? I don't think you can. Because I never said that.

So yet again you're using some of your favotire words like dance & deflect to defend something you said. Accusing me of something I never said. You're one weird person.
Can you find where I said you thought Baker/OBJ were the main problem? I said they were the least of their problems.

But you did say "Mayfield & OBJ have no timing down right now". And, in fact, they played fine and, yes, were the least of their problems.

****free comprehension assistance for you......that does not imply I think you said OBJ/Baker were the main problems.***

And, yes, I realize it's not in you to admit that mistake nor the baseless notion they have no timing.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you're back to the usual fun around here... :heh:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be a real friend and don't enable him..help him. Maybe he will come to you with comprehension issues?
The Browns loss seems to have turned your asshole dial up to almost maximum level