• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For any Browns fans that bought into the preseason hype it's gonna be a long season for them. Just because a team might look good on paper doesn't mean it will translate over to the field.

And I don't think it helped the offense that OBJ missed most (or all) of the preseason stuff. Mayfield & OBJ have no timing down right now.
Let's go back to the beginning shall we?

To which I tried to tell you OBJ caught 7 of 11 targets and he and Baker were least of their troubles.

Hint before you reply - saying they are least of troubles to anyone who understands the English language does not imply you think Baker/OBJ are their biggest problem.

Read that until it sinks in.

Nope...keep going

Not yet

Not even close.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair it's only wamu who was wrong. can't say you are wrong for not calling him out on it.

And look at all these people who much think their bball teams will suck based on your "logic".

Lol once again claiming someone elae was wrong.

Funny how no one else agrees with you

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, @trojanfan12 congrats on Lynn Swann resigning. Must be nice that your administration has standards on winning. Hope it works out for you guys. Miami needs to take the same road that USC's taking right now.

Last edited:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol once again claiming someone elae was wrong.

Funny how no one else agrees with you
I didn't just claim he was wrong. I showed why with his own words. Unless you think saying Baker/OBJ "least of their worries" means I said he thinks OBJ/Baker are "their main problem"

Are you able to differentiate between the 2 statements or think they mean the same thing?

455-1 you answer. 1-10 you deflect.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can't. If he did, he could have avoided turning one foolish comment into a lie. could have either owned up to his foolish comment or tried to refute my comment with facts.

You know, like I did.

He did not make a foolish comment.

He said timing appeared off between OBJ and Mayfield because they had limited time together preseason. Bringing up other QB/WR combos who have played together in prior seasons is not applicable to this situation at all.

You know what is foolish though?

This back and forth about nothing.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not make a foolish comment.

He said timing appeared off between OBJ and Mayfield because they had limited time together preseason. Bringing up other QB/WR combos who have played together in prior seasons is not applicable to this situation at all.

You know what is foolish though?

This back and forth about nothing.
And I was able to refute this by pointing out 7 of 11 passes his way were completed. He didn't say they "appeared to be off", either...he said "no timing". and, yes, he was wrong.

were there issues because Baker had no time to throw with a patchwork line? You bet....but that has nothing to do with preseason reps between Baker/OBJ.

I didn't bring up QB/WRs BTW. Just QBs who sat out most or all of preseason and looked fine. And I never even said not possible it's not an issue. Only that it didn't look like there were issues between Baker and OBJ.

And FTR, I don't disagree maybe players need to play more in preseason and said as much.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be a party pooper but isn't this a basketball thread? :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't just claim he was wrong. I showed why with his own words. Unless you think saying Baker/OBJ "least of their worries" means I said he thinks OBJ/Baker are "their main problem"

Are you able to differentiate between the 2 statements or think they mean the same thing?

455-1 you answer. 1-10 you deflect.

Dude, I dont give a shit. I haven't been following any of the conversations you've been having with other people.

Only thing I've noticed is that you consistently get into arguments with other people over the smallest things and then get all butthurt and pissy when nobody agrees with you. It's always somebody else's fault.

And not once have I ever seen someone back you up.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I dont give a shit. I haven't been following any of the conversations you've been having with other people.

Only thing I've noticed is that you consistently get into arguments with other people over the smallest things and then get all butthurt and pissy when nobody agrees with you. It's always somebody else's fault.

And not once have I ever seen someone back you up.
Thanks for proving my point. I knew ya would.

what do you make of all the folks here who think their NBA teams suck per your "logic"?

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to be a party pooper but isn't this a basketball thread? :D

Cavs fans thought their Browns would do better so started discussing football.

Then they got all butthurt and started arguing with people over the smallest things.

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs fans thought their Browns would do better so started discussing football.

Then they got all butthurt and started arguing with people over the smallest things.

It's all good. I was just messing with dtgold. That seems to be a favorite past time of folks around here. :D

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for proving my point. I knew ya would.

what do you make of all the folks here who think their NBA teams suck per your "logic"?

You seem to have completely missed my entire point. That's pretty much the only consistent thing you do on these boards.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. I was just messing with dtgold. That seems to be a favorite past time of folks around here. :D

Easy target, that's why.

He's the "I'm always right and you're always wrong" type of poster

cooljack

Destroyer of Worlds
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have really only seen this regime make one pick (Sexton). So far, so good....but small sample size.

Love is good. It is possible to build around him. You drafted Garland and signed Stauskas. I think the Cavs will be better.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have completely missed my entire point. That's pretty much the only consistent thing you do on these boards.
You had no point other than the usual. Even admitted you never saw what was written.

look at all these fans with awful bball teams, though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love is good. It is possible to build around him. You drafted Garland and signed Stauskas. I think the Cavs will be better.
No more Stauskas, but I like the Garland pick. Also like Love, but if he is a team's best player (as he still is here) I don't expect that team to go very far.