• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does she become a fan of the most thuggish team in the league? Was that a trait that attracted her to you? LOL
I'll never tell....

(She grew up in the East Bay)

Are they still thugs? That was kind of a 1970s thing wasn't it?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think heat fans were worried because Jimmy was in Europe instead of Florida the past 2 months lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked good, but also not neither team played their top players much if at all preseason. Thought they said AR and Trubisky never played.

wonder if that was an issue.

Well that's on the Bears coach.

Trubisky is mediocre. He has a lot to work on. Expecting him to look good after not playing a snap in preseason is a failure on the Bears coaching staff

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trubisky is mediocre. He has a lot to work on. Expecting him to look good after not playing a snap in preseason is a failure on the Bears coaching staff
Maybe...or he just isn't very good.....or was just one game.

I think he's mediocre. A capable starter, but no better than mediocre

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe...or he just isn't very good.....or was just one game.

I think he's mediocre. A capable starter, but no better than mediocre

One game but not a good look. Packers next 5 games is pretty easy. Bears kinda needed that. Will be a little surprised if the Pack are not 5-1

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One game but not a good look. Packers next 5 games is pretty easy. Bears kinda needed that. Will be a little surprised if the Pack are not 5-1

definitely adjusting time for the Bears. defensively they were fine, but offensively a Lotta work to do...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All Trubisky has to do is be Trent Dilfer level game manager and the Bears can win a Super Bowl.

I don’t believe Trubisky is good enough to do that.

Nagy is honestly more to blame though. To dial up 3x more pass plays than runs in a game that was always within 7 points is an utter failure by the play caller. It would be 1 thing if their QB was Rodgers, or Mahomes or Big Ben or somebody of that caliber.

But it is Mitchell freaking Trubisky.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubisky is no Pro Bowler but I think he can be a decent QB. Any issues with him could have been improved had he played in the preseason.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to mention that fellow Morningside Monarch Lisa Leslie is getting a statue outside of Staples Center...

#GoMonarchs

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Trubisky has to do is be Trent Dilfer level game manager and the Bears can win a Super Bowl.

Nagy is honestly more to blame though. To dial up 3x more pass plays than runs in a game that was always within 7 points is an utter failure by the play caller. It would be 1 thing if their QB was Rodgers, or Mahomes or Big Ben or somebody of that caliber.

what a dumb ass comment

94a.jpg

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. No- there is no way in FUCK- any team is winning a super bowl with a "game manager" in today's NFL

2. Trubiskey- in his rookie year went 24-12 TD to INT....Dilfer went 12-11 with BAltimore the year they won the superbowl.

3. This Bears defense is nowhere fucking NEAR that Ravens defense

THIS is not Nagy's fault

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a dumb ass comment

94a.jpg

You are so butt hurt it is unbelievable.

Trubisky is horrible.

If he were merely competent, the Bears could win the Super Bowl.

That is it.

Because their defense is insanely good.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. No- there is no way in FUCK- any team is winning a super bowl with a "game manager" in today's NFL

2. Trubiskey- in his rookie year went 24-12 TD to INT....Dilfer went 12-11 with BAltimore the year they won the superbowl.

THIS is not Nagy's fault

You want to talk about dumb posts?

Just 4 years ago Peyton Manning won the Super Bowl behind an elite defense in his last season where he clearly didn’t have it anymore. He was a game manager.

Journeyman Nick Foles won the Super Bowl 2 years ago. Yes, he played lights out for 2 games, but he is not a high level QB by any definition.

You can absolutely win a Super Bowl with a game manager QB today if your team is great defensively.

I don’t care what Trubisky’s TD/INT ratio is. He is not a good NFL QB. And Nagy is putting way too much on him, which is my point. Their offense needs to feature the run game more because Trubisky sucks.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

THIS is not Nagy's fault

And as is typically the case, you are making a lot of noise and distracting from the point which is quite valid.

1) Trubisky Sucks
2) Dilfer sucks too
3) The Bears called 11 running plays in a 1 score game vs 48 passing plays (3 of their 14 runs were scrambled by Trubisky)

That is criminal when your QB sucks and is playing as poorly as Trubisky was.

A team with a great defense and a mediocre QB should never do that. Not a winning recipe.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to talk about dumb posts?

Just 4 years ago Peyton Manning won the Super Bowl behind an elite defense in his last season where he clearly didn’t have it anymore. He was a game manager.

Journeyman Nick Foles won the Super Bowl 2 years ago. Yes, he played lights out for 2 games, but he is not a high level QB by any definition.

You can absolutely win a Super Bowl with a game manager QB today if your team is great defensively.

I don’t care what Trubisky’s TD/INT ratio is. He is not a good NFL QB. And Nagy is putting way too much on him, which is my point. Their offense needs to feature the run game more because Trubisky sucks.
Manning comment is fair, but didn't Philly put up 600 yards + in winning the SB?

Seems like you are back to extreme comments. Sucks? He's no star, but he could be mediocre.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as is typically the case, you are making a lot of noise and distracting from the point which is quite valid.

1) Trubisky Sucks
2) Dilfer sucks too
3) The Bears called 11 running plays in a 1 score game vs 48 passing plays (3 of their 14 runs were scrambled by Trubisky)

That is criminal when your QB sucks and is playing as poorly as Trubisky was.

A team with a great defense and a mediocre QB should never do that. Not a winning recipe.
Thought they passed too much as well, but most coaches will do what the D is giving them. I didn't watch most of the game, but also not smart to run into a stacked box if that was the case.

But, yeah, 48 seems extreme.