• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who said they wanted to suck for a decade? Tell ya what, sport, if the Cavs suck from now until 2028-29 you can let us know.

Cavs ain't winning shit by then.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wiggy's...

he'd be too much of a pussy to say his usual bullshit to anyone's face, and i honestly despise arguing...
Um, not to channel @dtgold88 but you argue all the time here. Way more than someone who despises it would.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent deflection as usual.

Though if I didn't car what someone had to say I probably wouldn't follow them around nor reply to them. Poor comprehension and lack of self control no way for you to go through life.

Let me take a wild guess.
Santa brings your wife a years supply of ear plugs.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, I see, online arguing is fine. You know, I agree with you there.

yeah, some really bad experiences seeing it when i was growing up...

kinda my own personal logic, but if i'm yelling at someone at the top of my lungs i'm certain they aren't listening to me anyways...

even when i first got married and we had disagreements i'd simply say "i'm going for a walk. Let's see how long you can argue with yourself..."

I just figure it's a waste of good energy, y'know...?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, you said the Cavs will suck for a decade.

There’s a search bar.
Find it.
I’ve said they have sucked for a decade if James wasn’t on the roster or something like that.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. It took an average team to make the playoffs. So, I’d say Heat was below average, but tried hard for 80 games.
Cavs sucked.
Why are you so sensitive about it?
It’s the path you claim to success, whatever by definition that is.
lol....ohh okay....so a team that did not make the playoffs and was below .500 in the East is "below average, but doesnt suck". LOL.....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My statement was accurate.
I said Philly sucked for a decade and Cavs suck till they don’t.

I also said that I intentionally never tried to study/learn salary cap rules.
Heat has the best in the business doing it. They don’t need my help.

No way to prove, but I’d bet my life I watch tons more then you.
Its obvious by the way you comment on other teams games.
How many times have you been called out for it?

Please tell us you pay for the NBA package.
No fucking way.
Heat the best in the business at the salary cap? LOL...cmon man....you gotta lay off the peyote....i dont know a team that has done a worse job the last few years in managing their cap.

as for Philly and the Cavs and OKC is that tanking doesnt take a decade--- it takes just about as long as how long the Heat have been a mediocre/below average team--- not a whole lot longer and the rewards are self evident to anyone that pays attention. Someone that, admittedly, pays NO attention to the salary cap, rules, strategy, etc. that is out there obviously would be ignorant to how it works.

I mean you just put your foot in your mouth earlier about the Cavs spending money since LeBron left. On one hand you have the Cavs----- taking on TENS OF MILLIONS of bad contracts to GET extra picks, while the Heat are actually SELLING their draft picks to save money!!! IT does not take a salary cap genius to see that Dan Gilbert--jump started the Cavs rebuild by paying tens of millions of dollars for multiple extra first and second round picks while the HEat are SELLING their picks to get rid of a guy like Moe Harkless.

While post-LeBron the Heat have languished in mediocrity- i GUARANTEE you that the Cavs will have a MUCH MUCH MUCH more succesful post LeBron era than the Heat have had--- but the Cavs actually have a GM who's interests are aligned with the franchise--- unlike the Heat who have an old, decrepit GM who just doesnt have the patience to do it right the way he used to.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are referring to me and/or wiggy here what does it say you choose to converse all day with us and really cannot help yourself?

If your comments didn't provide comic relief and I felt forced to listen to you I'j just stop reading your posts.

But that's me.
its just funny- cracks me up.

I will GUARANTEE that when we look at the Heats first 6 years post-LeBron and the Cavs first 6 years post LeBron that the Cavs will have had much much more success.

Problem for the Heat is obviously Riley. Having a GM thats interests arent aligned with the best interests of the franchise is always a mistake.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I joined in 2015 but had a master plan of becoming "bart" 5 years later...You got me lol
lol....dude, i can only imagine who you are responding too. PLEASE PLEASE do the smart thing and put "it" on ignore. Its the best thing you can do- trust me. It just saves you a whole lotta bullshit- i promise you. The two people I put on ignore literally never post about basketball anyway- it was always just 13 year old teenage girl drama. Gets so much better after you leave that behind.