• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors gonna sign Melo and make it to the playoffs as an 8 seed. Klay will come back in time for the playoffs and we’ll get a 1-8 Rockets/Warriors matchup. It’s gonna be glorious to see Melo get his revenge.

Lol at the Rockets being the #1 seed

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um...

Dude is a total troll with some crazy ideas.

But he didn't say that.

He said Davis will be a spot up shooter now.

Which is silly, because Davis is a lot better than Love and Wade and LeBron were both a lot better than Bosh.
Love was coming off a 26 and 12.5 season. Better? Sure. Even a lot better on D. Not sure he's overall a lot better as Love and his outside shooting a perfect complement to pair with Lebron at that time.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love was coming off a 26 and 12.5 season. Better? Sure. Even a lot better on D. Not sure he's overall a lot better as Love and his outside shooting a perfect complement to pair with Lebron at that time.

Not doing this again.

Yes he is a lot better IMO. Love was never in the conversation for best or most talented player in the NBA. Davis has been and will likely be again.

I get that you don't agree.

Every non-Cleveland fan on these boards does agree with me.

Now move on.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doing this again.

Yes he is a lot better IMO. Love was never in the conversation for best or most talented player in the NBA. Davis has been and will likely be again.

Now move on.
Last comment for me.....We are also talking as a teammate for Lebron. Not many better than the Kevin Love the Cavs acquired who could score, rebound and spread the floor.

OK, not in conversation for best player. Great. But he is a 5X all star. I'm sure Davis is "far better" than the vast majority of NBA players. 20-10 guys who can shoot 3s (capable of 25-14 when acquired)? He's better but far better?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not doing this again.

Now move on.

AD is going to be a really nice fit alongside Lebron. If they can get another AS player and role players that can shoot around those two this team can be deadly.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last comment for me.....We are also talking as a teammate for Lebron. Not many better than the Kevin Love the Cavs acquired who could score, rebound and spread the floor.

OK, not in conversation for best player. Great. But he is a 5X all star. I'm sure Davis is "far better" than the vast majority of NBA players. 20-10 guys who can shoot 3s (capable of 25-14 when acquired)? He's better but far better?

Kevin Love was a really good fit with Lebron. AD is going to be a really good fit with Lebron and is a better overall player.

The Lakers aren't going to be one of the worst defensive teams in basketball with AD unlike the Cavs teams with Love and Lebron.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love was a really good fit with Lebron. AD is going to be a really good fit with Lebron and is a better overall player.

The Lakers aren't going to be one of the worst defensive teams in basketball with AD unlike the Cavs teams with Love and Lebron.
AD definitely a better player and far better defender, though some of his NO teams were not very strong defensively.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Woj is now the Kawhi-whisperer somehow, lol? He would only be the third wheel in LA in that he's the third guy to join. Lebron is aging out, so it would be Kawhi's and AD's team going forward. I guess Kawhi was also never part of a team where he was arguably the third option in San Antonio regardless?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AD shot 34% from 3 with 3 attempts per game. He spaces the floor too. Elite.