• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C. You don’t argue here with everyone, every day.
Here @dtgold88, I'll take this one:

Always amusing to be accused of keeping arguments going in a post that keeps an argument going. But then you argue the poster not the post and are 100% guy and so on

Ya gotta love this forum please just ask me for help oh the irony

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was brought up because CBS listed it as a hypothetical.
Better to keep discussing how overpaid TT is?

As far as you and your %’s, didn’t you lose a testicle with your definite predictions?

Had to move to Mars too.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he seem to have an epiphany in a conversation with Kobe or replying to comments made by Kobe? Certainly possible he's learned from past transgressions.
it basically comes down to Kuzma woudl be al ot more valauble if Davis would just suck it up and play center--- but becuase he is kind of a bitch they will paly someone who is AWFUL like McGee and have to go and get someone who is a dick like Howard just to make Davis happy---- and thus Kuzma will prob. have to play out of positon at the 3 at times

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can he handle backup minutes? of course he can- he can produce too---- last year was a throw-away but the previous year he played 80 games and averagedd damn near 17pts 13 boards a game with the Hornets.

The questions with Dwight will be----- are they just empty stats? does he actually help you win? and is he an asshole?

I mean, maybe the Lakers can dust off those billboards they used to try and get him to stay last time...lol.

That last one is the key, imo. If he's healthy, he should at least be able to provide rebounding and interior defense.
But if he acts a fool. It could a problem. Hopefully having Lebron and knowing this it as far as a chance at a ring will help keep him in check.
Maybe he's finally learned. Apparently he has even said that Kobe was right when he called him soft.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that with Howard and the Lakers. I know the Lakers need help at centre but not sure Dwight Howard is the answer.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that with Howard and the Lakers. I know the Lakers need help at centre but not sure Dwight Howard is the answer.

Yeah, it's hard to know. If he's healthy, he can still be effective. He averaged 16 points and 12 rebounds in 2017-18. Last year, in the few games he played before having back surgery, he averaged 13 and 9.

The problem with Dwight has always been his attitude. If he's learned his lesson and can stay healthy. He could definitely help. If he hasn't, he won't be around long.

He's also going have to be able to handle some boos. I don't think many Lakers fans have forgotten how he handled himself before.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C. You don’t argue here with everyone, every day.
you were the one who jumped in when you were not involved to start something (as you've done a few times already today.

And of course be the irrational guy you are and deflect and not answer the direct question posed to you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here @dtgold88, I'll take this one:

Always amusing to be accused of keeping arguments going in a post that keeps an argument going. But then you argue the poster not the post and are 100% guy and so on

Ya gotta love this forum please just ask me for help oh the irony
you were 3 for 3....And don't forget I'll always give credit where due.

well played.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it basically comes down to Kuzma woudl be al ot more valauble if Davis would just suck it up and play center--- but becuase he is kind of a bitch they will paly someone who is AWFUL like McGee and have to go and get someone who is a dick like Howard just to make Davis happy---- and thus Kuzma will prob. have to play out of positon at the 3 at times
could play out like this, but to be fair it's possible the guy has changed. Not sure I'd bet on it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last one is the key, imo. If he's healthy, he should at least be able to provide rebounding and interior defense.
But if he acts a fool. It could a problem. Hopefully having Lebron and knowing this it as far as a chance at a ring will help keep him in check.
Maybe he's finally learned. Apparently he has even said that Kobe was right when he called him soft.
Last comment is what I was referring to which tells me maybe he can change.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you have blocked?
i know its chieflakers fan and one more....im trying to remember but its been a while....its some idiot.....that is for sure

i mean- i can deal with the idiocy- there is plenty of that around here- the thing that separated these two cretins was that they add nothing to the conversation basketball wise. They are both little drama queens- like 13 year old girls who live for drama. They dont know shit about anything and PREFER the drama and sniping etc. Just about everyone on here can get into it--- thats for sure--- but these two often "get into it" and come with the added detriment of adding absolutely nothing to the actual basketball conversation.

In my book that is worth the block button.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know its chieflakers fan and one more....im trying to remember but its been a while....its some idiot.....that is for sure

i mean- i can deal with the idiocy- there is plenty of that around here- the thing that separated these two cretins was that they add nothing to the conversation basketball wise. They are both little drama queens- like 13 year old girls who live for drama. They dont know shit about anything and PREFER the drama and sniping etc. Just about everyone on here can get into it--- thats for sure--- but these two often "get into it" and come with the added detriment of adding absolutely nothing to the actual basketball conversation.

sounds like TurnUp......but he provides too much comedy to block.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like TurnUp......but he provides too much comedy to block.
turnup talks basketball even if he doesnt know it that well. he kind of reminds me of one of those guys with a big beer gut that just likes going to all the games and watching the players, etc....but doesnt really pay attention to the league or the big picture or antything else--- just likes coming to the games, having a couple moments where he gets to stand up and cheer and goes homes. Which is fine- there are a lot of people like that---- but doesnt really strike me as the brightest crayon in the box overall.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a smart GM give up young players on a young team for an aging role player to maybe make the playoffs a year ahead of schedule, knowing that still doesn't make your team a title contender?

BTW, I do love that so many think the same Lakers kids that everyone was hating on are suddenly the core of a playoff team with the addition of even rawer rookies around them and a vet PG playing SG. It exposes the levels of agenda around here lol.

amazing what a change of a uniform can do...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
turnup talks basketball even if he doesnt know it that well. he kind of reminds me of one of those guys with a big beer gut that just likes going to all the games and watching the players, etc....but doesnt really pay attention to the league or the big picture or antything else--- just likes coming to the games, having a couple moments where he gets to stand up and cheer and goes homes. Which is fine- there are a lot of people like that---- but doesnt really strike me as the brightest crayon in the box overall.
Social skills need work I'd say. And he certainly posts to support your last comment......I mean, complains constantly how much I want to argue. Said in one post earlier how he's glad someone else is arguing with me today and it's not him.....then jumps into a handful of my posts to argue with me and/or call me out.

Priceless.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amazing what a change of a uniform can do...
No doubt true of many. I agree with you in the sense I have never liked Lebron. Didn't mind saying so when he was here.

But he helped us win a title, so I'm thankful. I suspect you will be too....grudgingly.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Translation: "i can't handle the same shit i dish out"

hilarious. first time he blocked me his excuse was "i was trying to stalk him". face it, this clown is a pussy through and through ...

like his tired ass trolling ain't being a drama queen...:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arguing again.

#shocked

This is where your brain disconnects.
It’s not arguing or attempting to argue.

Me saying not true, is because Ive been here for years and there is plenty of discussion that isn’t based on constant hypotheticals.