• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly your missing the point.

I think everyone must be if Dirk and Haslem are somehow in the same discussion. Dirk means more to that franchise, getting them a ring largely on his back. Haslem has been a loyal team player, but Dirk takes that to another stratosphere due to his talent level.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You misheard. It wasn't chili cheese fries, it was this monstrosity:

Cincinnati-Chili-LEAD-6.jpg

Fuckin' cincinnati chili. That shit's digusting.

downloadsdaasd.jpg

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you elaborate why you are comparing maybe the best European player ever and an all time great to a guy who at best was a glue guy for his team?

I think everyone must be if Dirk and Haslem are somehow in the same discussion. Dirk means more to that franchise, getting them a ring largely on his back. Haslem has been a loyal team player, but Dirk takes that to another stratosphere due to his talent level.

I CLEARY wrote, not as a player.
Point is, UD is one of the most important players that the Heat has ever had.
There is no better locker room guy, or man who represents the Heat culture better.
His community work is unapparelled.
He, at least a couple times, stayed here for much less salary then he could have taken elsewhere.
He has done everything the Heat has ever asked of it.
For anyone to suggest that the Heat shouldn't let him go out on his own terms, just isn't familiar with all of the above.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I CLEARY wrote, not as a player.
Point is, UD is one of the most important players that the Heat has ever had.
There is no better locker room guy, or man who represents the Heat culture better.
His community work is unapparelled.
He, at least a couple times, stayed here for much less salary then he could have taken elsewhere.
He has done everything the Heat has ever asked of it.
For anyone to suggest that the Heat shouldn't let him go out on his own terms, just isn't familiar with all of the above.
I have no issue the Heat kept him, but comparing to Dirk is out there still.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...I get the love for Haslem by Heat fans.....but Dirk has done everything for his franchise that Haslem has (per TurnUp) AND done so as an all time great.

AC Green was a far better analogy.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...I get the love for Haslem by Heat fans.....but Dirk has done everything for his franchise that Haslem has (per TurnUp) AND done so as an all time great.

AC Green was a far better analogy.

You’re back to talent. No comparison.
Im talking loyalty, and choosing to leave on your own terms.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not everyone. I understood.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'm telling you guys like Dirk leaving on own terms much different than guys like Haslem.

Thats your opinion, as mine is mine, but obviously the Heat agrees with me.

Just because Dirk is a better player doesn’t make him a better person and or leader.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met Haslem, at the Ritz Carlton once

Only thing i remember about him was he has cornrows and he is really tall in person

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Durant on if the Warriors mishandled his calf injury: ‘Hell, no’

So we got straight to it. Did the Warriors mishandle the injury?

Durant slowly straightened up with a perplexed expression on his face.

“Hell, no. How can you blame [the Warriors]? Hell, no,” Durant told Yahoo Sports. “I heard the Warriors pressured me into getting back. Nobody never said a word to me during rehab as I was coming back. It was only me and [director of sports medicine and performance] Rick [Celebrini] working out every day. Right when the series started, I targeted Game 5. Hell, nah. It just happened. It’s basketball. S--- happens. Nobody was responsible for it. It was just the game. We just need to move on from that s--- because I’m going to be back playing.”

“No matter what the series was, I was aiming for Game 5,” he said. “That’s why I played when it was 3-1. No matter what, I just wanted to play in the Finals. I just wanted to hoop, especially if I could be out there. I was feeling good leading up to it. I was working out every day. I was gradually getting back to myself doing the two-a-days. I was really locked in on my game and trying to get back. I really wanted to play in that series.”