• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah, i could go into "The Decision", his calling HIMSELF the greatest of all time, etc., but i honestly don't feel like it...

So basically it's his bloated ego that you have a problem with. Is he different than any other all time great, though.

Let me guess, you're a Kobe fan who feels threatened by Lebron.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So basically it's his bloated ego that you have a problem with. Is he different than any other all time great, though.

huh, coulda sworn we covered this the other day, but DO keep trying...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're fighting a losing battle if you're trying to convince @ChiefsLakers67 to like Lebron. He, along with anyone else on this forum is well within their right to simply just not like a player.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're fighting a losing battle if you're trying to convince @ChiefsLakers67 to like Lebron. He, along with anyone else on this forum is well within their right to simply just not like a player.

never understood why it's so important to some people that I have to like him...

me myself, I follow the name on the FRONT of the jersey...

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

I would say the guy deleting comments on a dying message board is a little more triggered lol

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not trying to convince him, I'm just curious about his reasons. I'm not sure why you feel the need to white knight ChiefsLakers, he can put on his big pants and answer the question. It's a simple question, there is no reason for him to be a drama queen about it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you the one who doesn't like Kobe either? I can't remember if that was you or Trojan?

I look at Kobe and Lebron the same way. Didn't like Kobe, don't like Lebron.

But I'm glad Kobe was a Laker and I'm glad Lebron is.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at Kobe and Lebron the same way. Didn't like Kobe, don't like Lebron.

But I'm glad Kobe was a Laker and I'm glad Lebron is.

I quit being a Lakers fan when Kobe ran Shaq out of town. I only recently came back to follow Lebron. TBH, I root more for players now than teams. Once the Clippers traded Blake, I started to sour on them and now with Kawhi screwing the Lakers and choosing the Clippers, I have no desire to follow the Clippers at all. It seems like a chore to root for a team when you don't like one of their best players.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I quit being a Lakers fan when Kobe ran Shaq out of town. I only recently came back to follow Lebron. TBH, I root more for players now than teams. Once the Clippers traded Blake, I started to sour on them and now with Kawhi screwing the Lakers and choosing the Clippers, I have no desire to follow the Clippers at all. It seems like a chore to root for a team when you don't like one of their best players.

LMAO Shaq ran HIMSELF outta town...

"#yougonnapaymenow"?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to convince him, I'm just curious about his reasons. I'm not sure why you feel the need to white knight ChiefsLakers, he can put on his big pants and answer the question. It's a simple question, there is no reason for him to be a drama queen about it.

errr, because I've answered it about a billion times now...?

lol@"drama queen "...

as I've said before, makes no sense to me why this is so important to some people...

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Shaw ran HIMSELF outta town...

"#yougonnapaymenow"?

Not true. Kobe wanted his own team, was tired of playing second fiddle, so he forced the Lakers to choose. Shaq saw the writing on the wall that they wanted Kobe and demanded a trade. Any variation of this is revisionist history.

Last edited:

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
errr, because I've answered it about a billion times now...?

lol@"drama queen "...

as I've said before, makes no sense to me why this is so important to some people...

So I have to search the archives because you're an obstinate fool...thanks for wasting my time.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. Kobe wanted his own team, was tired of playing second fiddle, so he forced the Lakers to choose. Shaq saw the writing on the wall that they wanted Kobe and demanded a trade. Any variation of this is revisionist history.

no, it isn't. Shaq put publicly put pressure on Doc Buss to pay him...