• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't you like Lebron in Cleveland?
was thrilled he came back and wanted him to stay but can live without him being a passive aggressive, narcissistic drama queen.

Also think he's a fake leader. No real leader needs to call himself a leader as much as he does.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was thrilled he came back and wanted him to stay but can live without him being a passive aggressive, narcissistic drama queen.

Also think he's a fake leader. No real leader needs to call himself a leader as much as he does.

What great player isn't like that in today's game?

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, OK...

I'm not the only one that doesn't like the clown, but it seems it's important to you that you somehow change MY mind...

#wouldn'tholdmybreath
It's my life's calling

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN gave Miami a B for their off season moves

Miami Heat: B

Starting out in the luxury tax, the Heat managed to pull off adding one of the top free agents on the market in Jimmy Butler via a sign-and-trade that cost them leading scorer Josh Richardson, Hassan Whiteside and a first-round pick. Butler increases Miami's ceiling, and the Heat can now reasonably aspire to reach the wide-open second tier of Eastern Conference contenders after missing the playoffs last season.

The deal did come at a cost to Miami's depth. Of the seven Heat players who logged more than 1,200 minutes last season, just three -- Bam Adebayo, Kelly Olynyk and Justise Winslow -- will return. So Miami is counting on healthy comebacks from veterans Goran Dragic, James Johnson and Dion Waiters, who combined to miss 102 games due to injuries in 2018-19.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kawhi, Dame, AD are constantly saying they are leaders? They are narcissistic and passive aggressive?

Yes, they may not vocalize it but you can tell they think they are leaders. Almost every great player is narcissistic, that's why they want to be known as the best to boost their ego. I think most players tend to be passive aggressive as opposed to just aggressive because they don't want to confront other players directly.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, they may not vocalize it but you can tell they think they are leaders. Almost every great player is narcissistic, that's why they want to be known as the best to boost their ego. I think most players tend to be passive aggressive as opposed to just aggressive because they don't want to confront other players directly.
Big difference between thinking and even acting like a leader and SAYING you are the leader.

I'd say most players are neither aggressive nor passive aggressive.

My opinion....but Lebron's a douche.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think Kobe's all around asshole attitude had a little something to do w/ Shaq wanting the fuck outta LA LA Land. Didn't the Zen Master get so fed up w/ Jellybean Bryant he briefly retired?

The problem with your theory is Shaq saying it was about money and Kobe had nothing to do with it.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference between thinking and even acting like a leader and SAYING you are the leader.

I'd say most players are neither aggressive nor passive aggressive.

My opinion....but Lebron's a douche.

Would he still be a douche if he had stayed in Cleveland. I feel your opinion of Lebron is tainted by the fact he dissed your franchise.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaq deserved time off during the summer and should have being paid by that idiot Buss without calling Buss out.

Didn't Kobe also demand a trade after Shaq left because his pansy ass couldn't win without a stacked team? LOL.

And Shaq was essentially pushed out because he knew the Lakers were going to choose Kobe over him.

Lol. Virtually every word in your post is bullshit.

And a Lebron fan calling out someone else for "stacking a team" is hilarious.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut me some slack here. Ever since that damn team of yours got AD talking trash about them has gotten a little difficult.

Before that trade it was great! The Pelinka stories. The front office dysfunction. The Jeanie & Linda stories. The utter nonsense w/ Klutch & how ownership did nothing. LeBron's hairline. Another year of Lonzo & Papa Ball in Hollywood. It was all set up to be a great summer of laughing at the Lakers. Then as usual they had to fuck everything up by upgrading way too quickly. Jackasses.

And to be fair MJ's assholery was way more classy than Kobe's.

Well, at least you still have Lebron's hairline.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would he still be a douche if he had stayed in Cleveland. I feel your opinion of Lebron is tainted by the fact he dissed your franchise.
wasn't kidding when I said I had this same opinion when he was here. My opinion he is a passive aggressive, narcissistic drama queen is because he is.

I still recall during Game 7 when he went down near the end like he was shot thinking "stop the drama and get up".