• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is only directed at Uncle Dennis right?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad my car gets you all worked up, i didn't even know it was in the picture lol...But i own more than one car, u mad pleb?

Not mad at all. Just weird that you're trying to trying send me weird PMs asking for pics of me. And that's great that you own more than one car and are continuing on your crusade to convince random people on the internet that you're rich.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe should have never accepted Jeannie's pity contract, he was self centered and didn't think of the LaKers at all. Only Kobe nuthuggers blame others and not Kobe.

When you turn down that kind of money, then we'll talk.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron came back and they were in playoff contention with everyone healthy and they lost 10 in a row with him activating "playoff mode" in the regular season lol

Lebron wasn't healthy and the other injuries had already started. His trainer said he came back too early. You could tell watching him play that he wasn't 100%. He didn't have the explosiveness or the same quickness when he came back. Plus, team chemistry had been ruined by the AD debacle.

So no, they weren't healthy.

The amount of games they missed didn't matter, they weren't good in games they did play in either, including Lebron.

lol

How many teams in history have had their top 6 players miss that many games and made the playoffs?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron wasn't healthy and the other injuries had already started. His trainer said he came back to early. You could tell watching him play that he wasn't 100%. He didn't have the explosiveness or the same quickness when he came back. Plus, team chemistry had been ruined by the AD debacle.

lol

How many teams in history have had their top 6 players miss that many games and made the playoffs?

shame on you for clouding the issue with the truth. You KNOW this kinda thing doesn't fit his or WiggityWack's addled narrative...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not mad at all. Just weird that you're trying to trying send me weird PMs asking for pics of me. And that's great that you own more than one car and are continuing on your crusade to convince random people on the internet that you're rich.

KNEW something was very wrong with that cat... :lol:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron wasn't healthy and the other injuries had already started. His trainer said he came back to early. You could tell watching him play that he wasn't 100%. He didn't have the explosiveness or the same quickness when he came back. Plus, team chemistry had been ruined by the AD debacle.

lol

Exactly. I don't know why this guy hates Lebron sooo much.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 out of 11 in playoff mode lol
yah......that Lakers roster looked like it was constructed by a blind mute.

I mean was the 2nd best player on that team Brandon Ingram who got suspended during hte first week of the season for being a hot head asshole?

That its a huge surprise that LeBron got hurt when he had no reliable #2 or #3 and was carrying so much of the weight of the team

that it was a huge surprise that Ball got hurt when he is constantly hurt

that the team, full of young guys with mental toughness issues pissed down their legs after being in trade talks?

that their 3rd best player, Kuzma- who is a defensive sieve didnt have a big time impact?

that the corpse of Rajon Rondo wasnt good?

that not getting any shooters to put around LeBron ended up being a bad idea?

that signing mal-contents and low IQ basketball players would backfire?

I mean- as you said--- LeBron was back, the playoffs were on the line and they lost to teams like the Suns, Grizzlies, Hawks and the fucking Knicks. The Knicks and Suns were pathetic and were openly tanking. It was a pathetic shit show- so much that LeBron just quit before the season ended.

I mean - LeBron knew it from the start--- why do you think he demanded the Davis trade? He saw the guys around him- and knew it was severely limited roster.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can sit back and just watch you smack yourself around as you cannot keep up with your own comments.

My comment was that players, none specific named, should honor contracts or be subject to penalty, just like the real world.

As usual, from there, you start branching it all over the road, twisting and turning into something totally unrelated.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, we now know the real reason Lebron chose the Lakers...

Taco Tuesday

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How were they gonna do that while being well over the cap?

The same way all teams in that situation do; trades. Regardless, that situation is not the same as intentionally not adding talent as you suggested previously.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than the lakers last 6 years, and probably their future will be right back with us once the lebron experiment fails, but do they have any picks left?

Lebron experiment is already a success, and will be locked down next summer when AD signs his extension. Lebron is the bridge to success in the future, anything gained in the interim is gravy.