• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take Kawhi and Lebron off of the Raptors and Lakers respectively, I think you'll find that Toronto still had a much better roster than that of the Lakers. Do you even think before you type?
while I think some of his comments were out there, doesn't that help make his point?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't matter. Ask @lebron23james & he'll tell you the Lakers sucked out loud from the moment the season started last year. And LeBron quit on the Lakers by not being 100% after he returned from injury.

lol that clown is STILL doing it even now...

haters gonna hate. him AND that ass clown WiggityWack are cut outta the same mold...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that clown is STILL doing it even now...

haters gonna hate. him AND that ass clown WiggityWack are cut outta the same mold...

They went from kissing LeBron's ass 24/7 to his biggest critic faster than a Ferrari can go 0 to 60.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Holy fuck how many times do I have to tell you it was a joke? I don't think they tanked either last year.
You didn't have to tell me at all. You were the one who said it was sarcasm, which I knew. Just pointing out the way I read your sarcasm was that you implied I thought they tanked (as others have also said).

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't have to tell me at all. You were the one who said it was sarcasm, which I knew. Just pointing out the way I read your sarcasm was that you implied I thought they tanked (as others have also said).

Funny that you're the only person that actually took that comment seriously. Now why is that?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve posted your post, multiple times when you said , in essence, they had no path to acquire Butler.

Lame trying to spin it any differently.
Might be right based on his past comments, but in this case he was correct. They did not get him because of (cap) room as was implied.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have been in the league almost 40 years, with only a small amount of success without LeBron.

LeBron purposely left Riley in a hole, and Bosh getting sick didnt help matters.

Riley always tries to find ways to win.
Nobody should be knocked for that.
Heat in league 30 seasons. How much success have they had without Wade?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because it was directed at me?

How dumb are you?

Not as dumb as you that's for sure. You're look for yet another argument. Go play your game elsewhere. I like always reminding you of this because you can't talk your way out of it.

You like starting stuff, it's what you do. Just like you created your own reality by claiming when I said Klay > Love you tried to turn it into me saying Klay > AD & Embiid. You know I never said anything like that.

I called you out for what you are in the NBA threads a few weeks after you got to this site. You like twisting peoples words around & get stuff going. The problem is your odd game plan has failed everytime.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as dumb as you that's for sure. You're look for yet another argument. Go play your game elsewhere. I like always reminding you of this because you can't talk your way out of it.

You like starting stuff, it's what you do. Just like you created your own reality by claiming when I said Klay > Love you tried to turn it into me saying Klay > AD & Embiid. You know I never said anything like that.

I called you out for what you are in the NBA threads a few weeks after you got to this site. You like twisting peoples words around & get stuff going. The problem is your odd game plan has failed everytime.
You made some comment about why no one else replied and I tried to remind you maybe because my post was directed at you after you replied to me. You jumped into a post not directed at you to "start stuff". I then proceeded to allow you to kick your ass with your own comments as you so often do.
You are comical when you get your panties in a wad.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made some comment about why no one else replied and I tried to remind you maybe because my post was directed at you after you replied to me. You jumped into a post not directed at you to "start stuff". I then proceeded to allow you to kick your ass with your own comments as you so often do.
You are comical when you get your panties in a wad.

So I'm somehow upset because you're an idiot?:pound:Alrighty then.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying not trying to suck then sucking is better than trying to suck and sucking?

Im saying sometimes things occur during the season which can’t be overcome.
Nobody should ever be saying in August that they hope to suck, unless its a casual fan who only bandwagons when things are going well.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are upset because I pointed out you kicked your own ass....again. seemed clear.

So responding to you means I'm upset? I already said this in a different thread but there's something seriously wrong w/ you.