• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tht was my exact post above-- read it

you get a center you have zero need for, get rid of a first round pick, and trade a good young player on a super cheap deal that is a good team guy for a 30 year old star with Thibs miles that is on his 4th team in 5 years because no one can fucking stand him after being around him for any length of time.

I am SURE he will be a great fit with Spoelstra. LOL

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the one with the least risk is Middleton.

Actually Wiggy I might say KD, only because his signing is about elevating the NETs brand. But you may be right

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss after your useless rant, this is pretty funny when you think about it.
are you guys on drugs? what happened is EXACTLY what i said would happen- in order to get rid the contraact they have to attach a first round pick, which is exactly what happened.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WiggyRuss help us out here, with his supposed shit contract.
hes terrible. Yo had to take back a slimeball that wont even play - who is what? your 4th big man? You were trading an expiring so its not like when you are trading an expiring you were gonna have to take back some long deal- you just got someone who is equall worthless-- who actually is probably worse than Whiteside as hard as that is to imagine.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joel Embiid is easily the Sixers best player.

the games where Sixers lost it was usually Jimmy Butler hijacking the team and going solo.

I said best player in last years playoffs.

Also, just heard.
Butler turned down 5 year max offer from Philly.

So, to sum up so far:
Heat get Butler, Leonard
Heat give up: JRich, Whiteside and a pick.

And, lots of talk about more to come.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers and Raptors.

Raptors get the last pitch. They will try to convince him to stay in fucking Canada and the Lakers can show him pics of big titty bitches and beaches lolzzz.

Tough choice Kawhi. If you choose Canada we all know you are ghey as fuck.

lol you say this as if something is wrong with big titties and beaches...

naw, i'm messing with ya. SoCal is an expensive place to live, but there ARE some advantages...:D

upload_2019-7-1_13-32-46.png

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it is going to look like the exact deal i said--- Richardson, and an expiring like Olnyk, and some other kind of asset to induce a team to take a shit contract.

Again, i fucking nailed it. How you can even question that is beyond me.
So many things are beyond you

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley fucked their cap up so bad over the last few years with such shit signings like Waiters and JJohnson and Olnyk and Whiteside that, in order to get a guy who was a FREE AGENT- they had to give up Josh Richardson, a first round pick, and take on Meyers Leonard

think about how fucking bad that is!!!

the guy was a FREE AGENT!!! but Riley fukced his cap so hard the last few years they had to give up a very solid 25 year old 3 and D player on a super cheap contract, and a future first, and take 1 year of Meyers Leonard

thats fucking terrible.

you guys are on drugs.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EXACTLY what I fucking said.

Richardson, expiring contract, an another asset to get a team to take a shit contract.

No one else on this entire board has anywhere NEAR the grasp of the NBA to predict pretty much the EXACT, and I MEAN EXACT fucking deal that it ended up being.

but its all very logical if you understand the rules of the game.
Why did you keep saying it wouldn't happen though?

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley fucked their cap up so bad over the last few years with such shit signings like Waiters and JJohnson and Olnyk and Whiteside that, in order to get a guy who was a FREE AGENT- they had to give up Josh Richardson, a first round pick, and take on Meyers Leonard

think about how fucking bad that is!!!

the guy was a FREE AGENT!!! but Riley fukced his cap so hard the last few years they had to give up a very solid 25 year old 3 and D player on a super cheap contract, and a future first, and take 1 year of Meyers Leonard

thats fucking terrible.

you guys are on drugs.
You look like you could use some calming drugs. It's ok man, no one here is expecting you to get many right.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arison: Ya know Pat, if you didnt sign shitbags like J. Johnson, Whiteside, Waiters, Olnyk and co. we wouldnt have had to just give away Josh Richardson and a first rounder

Riley: I know....

Arison: Not too mention I have to pay Meyers Leoanrd to 11 million dollars NOT to play since hes like our 4th best big man

Riley: I know....but hey....you get to pay Jimmy Butler 40 million when he is 34 years old and has the miles of a 40 year on him!

yah. great deal

ya know what would have been great? If Riley didnt piss his cap space away on bullshit the last few years and they could have done what the Nets just did. Instead they have to GIVE AWAY MULTIPLE ASSETS to get a guy who was a fucking FREE AGENT.

simply awful.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
y'all ain't givin' this kid a break at all today...:lol:
He's doing it to himself. This FA window is making him crazy. All his hated teams are making decent moves, except the Wizards

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arison: Ya know Pat, if you didnt sign shitbags like J. Johnson, Whiteside, Waiters, Olnyk and co. we wouldnt have had to just give away Josh Richardson and a first rounder

Arison: Not too mention I have to pay Meyers Leoanrd to 11 million dollars NOT to play since hes like our 4th best big man

Riley: I know....but hey....you get to pay Jimmy Butler 40 million when he is 34 years old and has the miles of a 40 year on him!

yah. great deal

ya know what would have been great? If Riley didnt piss his cap space away on bullshit the last few years and they could have done what the Nets just did. Instead they have to GIVE AWAY MULTIPLE ASSETS to get a guy who was a fucking FREE AGENT.

simply awful.
I think if you type this same post a few more times it might magically turn correct.

Just kidding, it never will be

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yah. great deal

simply awful.

So now Whiteside is/was an asset?
Just quit before you get lapped again.

Maybe just post Cavs updates/news and let us worry about our teams?