• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Offseason Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be moves I'm unaware of but if nothing else league is incredibly wide open I think...

West for sure has a number of contenders...... Lakers, Houston, Denver, Portland, Utah would think have legit title aspirations in West. Add LAC if Kawhi goes there and raise LAL if he goes there.

East might be just as wide open, but I think you have to lean Milwaukee (Toronto if Kawhi comes back).

Teams like Boston, Miami and Brooklyn got better but not sure they are contenders. I like Boston if they can find some size. Philly still solid but lost a lot.

Probably forgetting someone.

gotta include Philly in the east convo...

but yeah, seems wide open...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might be moves I'm unaware of but if nothing else league is incredibly wide open I think...

West for sure has a number of contenders...... Lakers, Houston, Denver, Portland, Utah would think have legit title aspirations in West. Add LAC if Kawhi goes there and raise LAL if he goes there.

East might be just as wide open, but I think you have to lean Milwaukee (Toronto if Kawhi comes back).

Teams like Boston, Miami and Brooklyn got better but not sure they are contenders. I like Boston if they can find some size. Philly still solid but lost a lot.

I would lean Philly over MIL. Philly started off bad and got that great sign-and-trade along with the Horford move. I really love what they did. The Bucks did lose Brogdon, which hurts their depth a bit.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of money, but that is a good get for Indy.

Milwaukee going to regret this.

Example 1A why it is so hard for small markets to compete. Big markets that can pay tax don’t even think twice about signing both those guys.
Nor would Dan Gilbert........though if he was there he might fire Bud.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge moves for Utah and Indy.

Contracts are going quick. The Lakers might have to sign a max guy or close to it simply bc there isnt much left. Depth might be hard to find too
Be patient....in about 364.5 days we might do something.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize they don't have any cap space, their goal is to get just under the luxury and they did.

Oh..
Some here told us that this was Gilberts toy, and money wasn’t a consideration.

Reality is Cavs making moves to prepare for next years lotto ball drawing.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking Lakers feel like Khawi is coming, but if not, wouldn’t Dragic be a good 1 year fit there?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah.

They are still a playoff team. Might even win a first round series this year.

But their ceiling just isn’t there.

You need stars in this league. They have a nice, young lineup with potential but other than Oladipo being an AS type of player there isn't much of a ceiling there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh..
Some here told us that this was Gilberts toy, and money wasn’t a consideration.

Reality is Cavs making moves to prepare for next years lotto ball drawing.

They got a top 5 pick. There is nothing more to do. They have two 19 year old with a ton of potential and an AS PF. Until those contracts get off the book in a year, the Cavs are fine. They built up this team a lot faster than most rebuilds take if things workout. Love still has nice value if they decide to trade him in the next year

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

League is totally wide open if Kawhi stays in Toronto or goes LAC. If he goes to LAL it is not wide open at all.

Lakers would be massive favorites and there would be like 3 teams with a shot to win the East next year.