• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NBA Lottery And Draft

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah IF you do. All I can go by is rumors but it seems like the Cavs have a few guys that like, if thet is the case I wouldnt be totally opposed to them trading back and getting two top 10 picks, possibly future picks as well
wouldn't put much into the rumors. No way Cavs would tell anyone outside the organization who they like. why let any other team's know?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wouldn't put much into the rumors. No way Cavs would tell anyone outside the organization who they like. why let any other team's know?

There are a lot of teams that like multiple players in a draft. The point is, if they do like multiple players in the top 10 and are not just high on one specific player it gives them the opportunity to flip this pick for the 8th and 10th.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of teams that like multiple players in a draft. The point is, if they do like multiple players in the top 10 and are not just high on one specific player it gives them the opportunity to flip this pick for the 8th and 10th.
Oh no doubt about that. I just wouldn't buy what we hear about any specific player or players someone says we might want.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no doubt about that. I just wouldn't buy what we hear about any specific player or players someone says we might want.

I'm not buying anything, I have no clue who the Cavs will take or do to be honest. Rumors is what the offseason is about, without rumors it's boring.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying anything, I have no clue who the Cavs will take or do to be honest. Rumors is what the offseason is about, without rumors it's boring.
No doubt about that....even though many are made up and they hope it sticks it's still fun to hear the rumors. Offseason is gonna be nuts. wish our team could be more involved.,

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers Not Willing To Include Gilgeous-Alexander In Davis Offer

June 7th, 2019 at 11:30am CST by Arthur Hill
The Clippers are among the teams reportedly trying to trade for Anthony Davis, but rookie guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander won’t be part of any offer, ESPN’s Bobby Marks said yesterday on The Sedano Show (hat tip to Larry Brown Sports).

The 11th pick in last year’s draft, Gilgeous-Alexander quickly became a starter in Los Angeles, averaging 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists while playing all 82 games. He also proved to be a capable playmaker and an aggressive defender.

Still only 19 and with a $3.95MM salary for next season, Gilgeous-Alexander would be an attractive asset to offer the Pelicans, but the Clippers seem determined to hold onto him. That makes it more likely that young, affordable players such as Montrezl Harrell($6MM in 2019/20), Jerome Robinson ($3.57MM) and Landry Shamet ($1.995MM) will be part of the Clippers’ offer. Danilo Gallinari ($22.6MM) may have to be included for salary-matching purposes unless L.A. uses cap room to absorb Davis’ salary.

The Clippers were on the list of four preferred destinations that Davis gave the Pelicans when he submitted his trade request.

SGA is a nice looking young player.

Not the type of player you make off limits in trade talks for a superstar though. If the Clips think they can resign AD next year, SGA had better not be the reason they don't make a deal. Because without SGA they don't have the pieces.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not the type of player you make off limits in trade talks for a superstar though. If the Clips think they can resign AD next year, SGA had better not be the reason they don't make a deal. Because without SGA they don't have the pieces.

They probably don't have the pieces with him. But yeah, without him, they'd have to have some pretty incriminating pictures of David Griffin or Gayle Benson to win that one.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They probably don't have the pieces with him. But yeah, without him, they'd have to have some pretty incriminating pictures of David Griffin or Gayle Benson to win that one.

I wonder if this means they aren’t that confident about landing kawhi. Cause kawhi and brow would be ridiculous.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if this means they aren’t that confident about landing kawhi. Cause kawhi and brow would be ridiculous.

I am not sure that the Clips best possible offer really matches up with the type of offer the Pelicans would want anyway. So probably does not matter.

Agree on Kawhi and Brow though. Wow.

Assuming they could get Beverly back and keep Williams, that would be a heck of start.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure that the Clips best possible offer really matches up with the type of offer the Pelicans would want anyway. So probably does not matter.

Agree on Kawhi and Brow though. Wow.

Assuming they could get Beverly back and keep Williams, that would be a heck of start.

I wonder if they’d have to renounce Beverly and then sign him using the mle. Cause I’m not sure exactly how the numbers line up.

I mean SGA is a really good building block for a bad team. The Miami pick is comparable to the Celtics Memphis pick.

Roberson and shamet have some promise.

But yeah, probably not enough. But I think I like sga more than anyone the lakers can offer.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if they’d have to renounce Beverly and then sign him using the mle. Cause I’m not sure exactly how the numbers line up.

I mean SGA is a really good building block for a bad team. The Miami pick is comparable to the Celtics Memphis pick.

Roberson and shamet have some promise.

But yeah, probably not enough. But I think I like sga more than anyone the lakers can offer.
Sga over both Ingram and Kuz. LOL

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well now that the season is over I guess I can look forward to the draft lol.

I’m hoping teams discount Cam Johnson due to him being a senior and he slips to the Warriors. Another guy I would look at is Carsen Edwards. I think he could be an ideal upgrade at the backup PG position and could be a guy who can initiate his own offense.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m hoping teams discount Cam Johnson due to him being a senior and he slips to the Warriors. Another guy I would look at is Carsen Edwards. I think he could be an ideal upgrade at the backup PG position and could be a guy who can initiate his own offense.

Those are two guys I had pegged as great fits for the dubs.

Johnson’s risk is that shooting is basically all he offers.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CBS latest mock from yesterday got the Warriors selecting Edwards

2019 NBA Mock Draft: Virginia's De'Andre Hunter is best available pick for the Lakers at No. 4

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clippers Not Willing To Include Gilgeous-Alexander In Davis Offer

June 7th, 2019 at 11:30am CST by Arthur Hill
The Clippers are among the teams reportedly trying to trade for Anthony Davis, but rookie guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander won’t be part of any offer, ESPN’s Bobby Marks said yesterday on The Sedano Show (hat tip to Larry Brown Sports).

The 11th pick in last year’s draft, Gilgeous-Alexander quickly became a starter in Los Angeles, averaging 10.8 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.3 assists while playing all 82 games. He also proved to be a capable playmaker and an aggressive defender.

Still only 19 and with a $3.95MM salary for next season, Gilgeous-Alexander would be an attractive asset to offer the Pelicans, but the Clippers seem determined to hold onto him. That makes it more likely that young, affordable players such as Montrezl Harrell($6MM in 2019/20), Jerome Robinson ($3.57MM) and Landry Shamet ($1.995MM) will be part of the Clippers’ offer. Danilo Gallinari ($22.6MM) may have to be included for salary-matching purposes unless L.A. uses cap room to absorb Davis’ salary.

The Clippers were on the list of four preferred destinations that Davis gave the Pelicans when he submitted his trade request.

In other news, the Pels should just get this over with and complete the trade with the Lakers. They better hurry, before any more "competition" for AD announces more players they won't trade, as the Lakers' offer will start being trimmed back as well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, many Cavs players need to be drug tested.

I'm not high on Barrett, everyone knows this, but saying Reddish's potential will be better than Zion is crazy. Anything is possible but still. Rumors will be rumors.