• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Aussie Open

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic are ready to face off for the Men's Final.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nadal has no answer for Djokovic after 2 sets.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Novak Djokovic opens up a 6-pack of Whoop-Ass and is your Men's Champion. 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 is the final as Rafael Nadal had no answer.

This is Djokovic's 3rd straight Grand Slam title and 15th overall.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trivia No One Asked For...

The last Grand Slam Champion not named Djokovic, Federer, or Nadal? Stan Wawrinka [2016 US Open].

Since Roger Federer's 1st Grand Slam title in 2003, there have been a total of 7 different Grand Slam Champions not represented by the Holy Trinity. Of those 7 non-trinities, only 2, Wawrinka and Andy Murray have won more than 1 during that span.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Guns and Guitars clown gives me a facepalm knowing I can't go to PF and hand it to his sorry Trump- loving ass.

Keep it up and you will be banned from this forum too.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Novak Djokovic opens up a 6-pack of Whoop-Ass and is your Men's Champion. 6-3, 6-2, 6-3 is the final as Rafael Nadal had no answer.

This is Djokovic's 3rd straight Grand Slam title and 15th overall.

Yup, Nadal had nothing. Easy peezy for Nole.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. The haters only see what their eyes want them to see. Even at the USO those who are real tennis fans and not racists saw how Serena saw herself as mentor to Naomi and upbraided the fans who started booing to back off since it was never Naomi's fault but a prima donna of an umpire who interjected himself into the game. Serena has been gracious a long time. only the haters see otherwise.
Yes she lets her grace ooze out as she threatens the life of lines women and berates umpires! Grace just oozes out of her when she starts losing a match when she gets outplayed. It oozes so much that she has none left for apologies later.

Funny how you clowns only comment on a 37 year old former black woman who lost. I didn't hear you say anything about Kerber or any other woman. Your hatred is nauseatng.
Are you alright?

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually rooting for Nadal but oh well! Djokovic won with his ugly side to side and double handed backhand game.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. The haters only see what their eyes want them to see. Even at the USO those who are real tennis fans and not racists saw how Serena saw herself as mentor to Naomi and upbraided the fans who started booing to back off since it was never Naomi's fault but a prima donna of an umpire who interjected himself into the game. Serena has been gracious a long time. only the haters see otherwise.

She had a complete meltdown and shit on Osaka's first grand slam win. Osaka got onto the mic and they were booing. They weren't booing at her but there were still boos. Serena created that whole scene and she needs to own it. And she's nobody's mentor. I don't bash her for that because that's not her job. She's a cut-throat competitor. That's how you win that many titles.

But whatevs. It's pretty clear that if Osaka's at 100% she'll beat anybody in the world. Other players are going to have to hope she's off if they face her.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story of the French Open is without Novak chase to complete the Novak slam

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, nole. complete dominance over the field this fortnight, including over rafa.

he could easily win 6 more majors to break fed's record

fed could still eke out a major win or two, though, so this will be really interesting

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many of the top women have been an inconsistent underachieving bunch for a long time, so kerber losing early is not that big of a surprise to me.

serena losing a 5-1 lead in the 3rd is more notable

You think so? A 37 year old woman coming back from motherhood and played less tennis loses a 5-1 lead in the 3rd is more notable? Okay

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, nole. complete dominance over the field this fortnight, including over rafa.

he could easily win 6 more majors to break fed's record

fed could still eke out a major win or two, though, so this will be really interesting

I agree. It is only a matter of time before he passes Federer's 20 majors barring any significant injuries.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep it up and you will be banned from this forum too.

Lol. Keep what up,Old Lion? I don't think the world will come to an end with me being banned from the tennis forum. It didn't end when I was banned from PF. Considering the fact that I rarely post here does it actually matter? I don't think I have anything else to keep up enough to get me banned since I take no crap from racists. I discuss tennis here and you know it. But you can go ahead and recommend my banning,it is your prerogative.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes she lets her grace ooze out as she threatens the life of lines women and berates umpires! Grace just oozes out of her when she starts losing a match when she gets outplayed. It oozes so much that she has none left for apologies later.

Are you alright?
Yes,she oozes grace and real tennis fans know. They cheer her anywhere she plays for a reason. Only the racists and Serena haters see otherwise. And that's a fact.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She had a complete meltdown and shit on Osaka's first grand slam win. Osaka got onto the mic and they were booing. They weren't booing at her but there were still boos. Serena created that whole scene and she needs to own it. And she's nobody's mentor. I don't bash her for that because that's not her job. She's a cut-throat competitor. That's how you win that many titles.

But whatevs. It's pretty clear that if Osaka's at 100% she'll beat anybody in the world. Other players are going to have to hope she's off if they face her.

No she didn't and only Serena haters see it that way. Tennis players get emotional all the time and rarely do umpires thrust themselves into games. Yes, Serena was a mentor to Naomi according to Naomi herself. She looked up to her when growing up and Serena proved it by upbraiding the crowd and urging them to cheer for Naomi, a true champion.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No she didn't and only Serena haters see it that way. Tennis players get emotional all the time and rarely do umpires thrust themselves into games. Yes, Serena was a mentor to Naomi according to Naomi herself. She looked up to her when growing up and Serena proved it by upbraiding the crowd and urging them to cheer for Naomi, a true champion.

I don't hate Serena. But there's no denying she turned it into a complete circus.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually rooting for Nadal but oh well! Djokovic won with his ugly side to side and double handed backhand game.

Really? That's amazing. After what you have been saying about Nadal, that's an eye opener.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Serena. But there's no denying she turned it into a complete circus.
I have posted on numerous occasions here how numerous male tennis players fly into tantrums and hit and break their rackets without umpires injecting themselves into the games and making it about them.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anybody who lays 100% of the blame on serena may not hate her, but they are completely irrational bordering on moronic.

it all started with an ump who wanted to make a us open final all about him. serena handled it poorly for sure, so of course a large portion of blame goes to her. i was glad to see osaka get a fantastic moment in her aussie open win. it can't erase the idiocy she had to deal with in NY, but it had to take a little bit of the sting off.