• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 Aussie Open

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's playing in the majors, not her nannies. And enough of this "motherhood" bullshit. It's insulting to all the people who have children that don't have the resources she has and still have to figure out how to get the bills paid with an infant. She doesn't deal with 99% of what the "regular" folks have to deal with when it comes to motherhood or parenthood in general.

Yes. And she is still competitive over even younger ones. Amazing.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, Osaka just can't catch a break. She wins another Grand Slam and all the talk is about someone who was bounced earlier in the tournament.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was nice seeing Nole win after Nadal's super cupcake draw.

Nole's wasn't a lot harder, but at least he faced seeds from top 32 onward.

I'd love to see Nole and Rafa play another RG final. Hard to imagine Rafa losing, but Nole's the only one who could do it, I think.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the response. But can you point to any post of mine that called a particular individual racist in this thread? I just pointed out Guns and Guitars giving me a facepalm without actually responding to my post knowing that I can't go to PF and linked him as Trump-loving. Is that racist?

Post 138 you inferred racism by most of the posters here.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post 138 you inferred racism by most of the posters here.

Funny how you clowns only comment on a 37 year old former black woman who lost. I didn't hear you say anything about Kerber or any other woman. Your hatred is nauseatng.

Really? That was a meaningless post since there is nothing like a former black woman. I meant to compare the previous Australia Open women Grand Slam winners; Angelique Kerber (2016) and Serena Williams (2017) where Kerber had been bounced by Collins in the quarters yet there was no opprobrium against her. But because of the hatred against Serena she is given especial opprobrium in this thread. People hate Serena for various reasons not necessarily out of racism. People support other players who have been shellacked by Serena and may have reason to hate her or some people hate her because they feel she exhibits antics on the court.
My favorite player is Steffi Graf and I have always rooted for Vika to beat Serena or any other player. However, I admire Serena as arguably the greatest female tennis player of all time. I only bring racism charge against a particular poster especially when I see the post as racist. I have not generalized it to all posters on Serena. I have called them haters of Serena but not racists.
But then again, you are entitled to your interpretation of my posts in this forum. It is only one poster here whose posts on Serena I have considered racist and I can always back it up. I have known you Old Lion from the PF and others here and I have never had any reason to call you and other racist because you and most people here do not post anything resembling anything in my opinion I can interpret as racist. But you can go ahead and interpret my post whatever you choose to I have never intended to claim most of the posters here are racists. That will be absurd.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? That was a meaningless post since there is nothing like a former black woman. I meant to compare the previous Australia Open women Grand Slam winners; Angelique Kerber (2016) and Serena Williams (2017) where Kerber had been bounced by Collins in the quarters yet there was no opprobrium against her. But because of the hatred against Serena she is given especial opprobrium in this thread. People hate Serena for various reasons not necessarily out of racism. People support other players who have been shellacked by Serena and may have reason to hate her or some people hate her because they feel she exhibits antics on the court.
My favorite player is Steffi Graf and I have always rooted for Vika to beat Serena or any other player. However, I admire Serena as arguably the greatest female tennis player of all time. I only bring racism charge against a particular poster especially when I see the post as racist. I have not generalized it to all posters on Serena. I have called them haters of Serena but not racists.
But then again, you are entitled to your interpretation of my posts in this forum. It is only one poster here whose posts on Serena I have considered racist and I can always back it up. I have known you Old Lion from the PF and others here and I have never had any reason to call you and other racist because you and most people here do not post anything resembling anything in my opinion I can interpret as racist. But you can go ahead and interpret my post whatever you choose to I have never intended to claim most of the posters here are racists. That will be absurd.

Fair enough