• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

Very Cleveland in that whatever choice they would make in this scenario would be the wrong one. Because that is just how things have tended to work out for the Browns.

How about this as an example and why I don't dismiss the notion we are simply cursed.

A group consisting Of Belichick, Newsome, Dimitroff, Polian, Savage, Saban, Pioli, etc. passing on Warren Sapp, trading down, and taking Craig Powell in round 1? also drafting Tommy Vardell and Antonio Langham in round one, not knowing how to use Eric Metcalf and signing Andre Rison.

They leave and can do almost nothing wrong.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this as an example and why I don't dismiss the notion we are simply cursed.

A group consisting Of Belichick, Newsome, Dimitroff, Polian, Savage, Saban, Pioli, etc. passing on Warren Sapp, trading down, and taking Craig Powell in round 1? also drafting Tommy Vardell and Antonio Langham in round one, not knowing how to use Eric Metcalf and signing Andre Rison.

Arguably one of the most talented front offices of all time and Modell scrapped most of it and cut bait.

Burn in hell Art

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem was they kept trading down when an obvious young qb option was available to them.

Wow what do you know they draft a QB early and it is semi successful. Shocking
I mean, one of those "obvious" choices cannot seem to stay healthy and had injury issues in college. I can understand passing on an FCS QB with those characteristics when they needed to fill so many holes.

Passing on Michael Thomas and taking Corey coleman? That's a different story. Of course, the braintrust in Minnesota passed on him and took Treadwell.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, one of those "obvious" choices cannot seem to stay healthy and had injury issues in college. I can understand passing on an FCS QB with those characteristics when they needed to fill so many holes.

Passing on Michael Thomas and taking Corey coleman? That's a different story. Of course, the braintrust in Minnesota passed on him and took Treadwell.

I HATED the Coleman pick on day one.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arguably one of the most talented front offices of all time and Modell scrapped most of it and cut bait.

Burn in hell Art
Just curious, Stakes. How come you like Ohio teams except the Cavs?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, Stakes. How come you like Ohio teams except the Cavs?

I don't. I like all Detroit teams (pistons, wings, tigers) and the browns and buckeyes.

In toledo the Cleveland Browns got as much tv time as the Lions but the other teams didn't. The cable we had back then didn't carry the Cavs or Indians. We got the Detroit stations.

Toledo supports Detroit sports more than Ohio ones.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't. I like all Detroit teams (pistons, wings, tigers) and the browns and buckeyes.

In toledo the Cleveland Browns got as much tv time as the Lions but the other teams didn't. The cable we had back then didn't carry the Cavs or Indians. We got the Detroit stations.

Toledo supports Detroit sports more than Ohio ones.

Toledo's infested with wolvereeeen fans. Fence it off from the rest of the state!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great day in NY/NJ.

Somewhat normal Saturday pre Covid-19.

Parks were open for certain things in Jersey and so were golf courses.

Lot of people (including myself) out and about in both states enjoying our first 70+ degree day since the coronavirus started.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2020 man of the year should be Kobe Bryant....for what he did for womens sports.....my unbiased opinion and keeping it 1,000% real. As only SH's DJ can.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had Thur and Friday off.....got Monday and Tuesday off the next week coming.....4 of 6 days off, bitches!!!!!

:comeatmebro: