• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jordan was definitely the driver and part of the reason Pippen became as great as he was. He was absolutely more important.

But, people act as if Jordan won 6 rings by himself. Those Bulls teams were great. When Pip was at his absolute peak from ‘94 -‘96, he was in the conversation for league’s best player. Jordan’s impact on those titles tends to be overstated (because they were not the individual accomplishments some want to make them) while Pip’s tend to be very understated.

All else equal in terms of the Bulls roster, Jordan wins 0 rings without Scottie Pippen.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan was definitely the driver and part of the reason Pippen became as great as he was. He was absolutely more important.

But, people act as if Jordan won 6 rings by himself. Those Bulls teams were great. When Pip was at his absolute peak from ‘94 -‘96, he was in the conversation for league’s best player. Jordan’s impact on those titles tends to be overstated (because they were not the individual accomplishments some want to make them) while Pip’s tend to be very understated.

All else equal in terms of the Bulls roster, Jordan wins 0 rings without Scottie Pippen.

It seems like Pippen can be overrated or underrated depending on what point one is trying to make re: MJ...especially in the MJ/Lebron debate.

Those on "Team Lebron" play up Pippen like he was the 2nd greatest player ever.

Those on "Team MJ" either diminish his contributions in some way, or more often, don't even mention him.

End of the day, just like any other title winning combo, they'd both have fewer rings without each other.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are some sites urging certain states to reopen. Will say many on those sites can be as extreme as the doom and gloomers.

While the posters are a bit out there, there have been some good articles that counter the doom and gloom.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In game 4 I want the Lakers +10....in game 6.....I want the Lakers +40.

Deal?
Plus 40 seems like a lot of points to give you...even 10 in a playoff game seems high

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with this stay at home thing is that too many are acting like it's the same everywhere with the same level of precautions needed everywhere and that just isn't the case.

Imo, folks need to concern themselves with what is going on in their areas, do what their circumstance requires and quit trying to preach to others what they should or shouldn't be doing when those others aren't having the same experience.

Some places are much further along than others and can probably ease the restrictions safely.

The problem with that is dolts who live in a area with high infection rates that feel as though they are being oppressed.

The Deaths are still mounting.

Yet, they are out protesting to open the Government.

When you have people publicly stating they would rather die of the virus than jeopardize their business, you can't let it be a democracy.

Full on tard can't be reasoned with.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some places are much further along than others and can probably ease the restrictions safely.

The problem with that is dolts who live in a area with high infection rates that feel as though they are being oppressed.

When you have people publicly stating they would rather die of the virus than jeopardize their business, you can't let it be a democracy.

agreed and no matter what the states or fed say you can’t make people throw caution to the wind. We are in for a long road here no matter what we do.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the weekend numbers proved to be not too accurate (which is becoming normal) for most of the top states but thankfully for NY, it seems to be pretty accurate as there wasn't any weird increase after the Saturday and Sunday death tolls

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Think I mentioned earlier I've been looking at some open (pick a state) groups. They might be even more extreme than the doom and gloomers.

I would be willing to bet that many who are advocating violent protests were also among those who cried about Kaepernick choosing to protest in the way he did.....peacefully.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think I mentioned earlier I've been looking at some open (pick a state) groups. They might be even more extreme than the doom and gloomers.

I would be willing to bet that many who are advocating violent protests were also among those who cried about Kaepernick choosing to protest in the way he did.....peacefully.

The Kaepernick aftermath is still crazy to me.

I know multiple people who used to be big NFL fans and now refuse to watch to this day because of that. I get that it pissed a lot of people off and I understand why. But it also wasn’t his intention to disrespect soldiers and vets.

He made his point and it cost him his job. Which is all fair. But the Kaep haters that still hold a grudge today really need to let it go.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know multiple people who used to be big NFL fans and now refuse to watch to this day because of that. I get that it pissed a lot of people off and I understand why. But it also wasn’t his intention to disrespect soldiers and vets.

He made his point and it cost him his job. Which is all fair. But the Kaep haters that still hold a grudge today really need to let it go.

My father in law is in this group

He still talks to me like I represent him or something lol

I would spend absolutely no time thinking about that dude if the media didn't bring him up

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

exactly it really isn't that serious. Plus not being in the NFL should make them happy enough.

I never get the stop watching sports because of one person. I also know ton of people on the other side who boycotting the NFL because they feel like he was should be on a team. I believe that as well but I never thought about stop watching football...not even for a second