• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know who your carrier is, but I remember seeing a commercial lately where at least 1 insurance company was doing that. Can't remember who it was though.

yeah farmers gave us a partial rebate for April.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 165,527.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where the players association agreed to a 25 % pay cut for the rest of the year. Hopefully that means something is coming soon.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see where the players association agreed to a 25 % pay cut for the rest of the year. Hopefully that means something is coming soon.

Still think we're a month away from any official announcement

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know why people are so critical of this yet not so much with the grocery stores.

I understand food is a necessity but people are battling depression, addiction, unemployment etc. If people can be responsible for their space let them do their thing. Might be the difference between a relapse

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why people are so critical of this yet not so much with the grocery stores.

I understand food is a necessity but people are battling depression, addiction, unemployment etc. If people can be responsible for their space let them do their thing. Might be the difference between a relapse

Groceries are essential

The beach isnt

Understand?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Groceries are essential

The beach isnt

Understand?

You probably don't have to expose yourself to hundreds of people a day who don't respect your personal space because they want a rack of ribs.

If any place will super spread this thing I wouldn't put a beach at the top of the list.

As I said above there are people dealing with very real mental, anxiety, depression etc issues and maybe a trip to the beach makes that one day seem a little better.

From what I saw of that picture most people were SD

The whole point of this lockdown is to alleviate the healthcare system.. not lock the entire population away infinitely so no one dies. People are going to die still.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You probably don't have to expose yourself to hundreds of people a day who don't respect your personal space because they want a rack of ribs.

If any place will super spread this thing I wouldn't put a beach at the top of the list.

As I said above there are people dealing with very real mental, anxiety, depression etc issues and maybe a trip to the beach makes that one day seem a little better.

The whole point of this lockdown is to alleviate the healthcare system.. not lock the entire population away infinitely so no one dies. People are going to die still.

Yeah being outside is not a problem, since you can keep your distance from others even on the beach. And the virus is dispersed by the air currents.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 30,055.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree....