• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have driven my car twice in the last 3 weeks.

I have a couple of 200cc scooters and have been using one of them to do my runs if I need to go to the store.
I go about 6 miles a week.....maybe.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lucky I can work from home and we decided as a company we will continue to do so I would think until at least June, no matter what Governor implements here.
Good for you, Dude.

Until testing improves, that sounds like a wise decision.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have driven my car twice in the last 3 weeks.

I have a couple of 200cc scooters and have been using one of them to do my runs if I need to go to the store.

Can nitrous be hooked up to one of those scooters?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you, Dude.

Until testing improves, that sounds like a wise decision.
a homebody, so other than the obvious (death and illness), lack of sports and how it effects my daughter, I could live like this for a while if I had to.

The Boy has come around, too. Still gets very good grades but does not have to go to school for 7 hours a day to get them....sleeps as late as he wants....plays video games with his friends.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm lucky I can work from home and we decided as a company we will continue to do so I would think until at least June, no matter what Governor implements here.

It'll be interesting to see how many companies figure out that they don't need folks coming in everyday.

I'd expect that having folks working from home could save companies some money.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do hope the NBA goes forward and if it's one neutral location that they choose Vegas. Man that city has to have been absolutely rocked by this

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how many companies figure out that they don't need folks coming in everyday.

I'd expect that having folks working from home could save companies some money.

This is when cities become irrelevant. High prices, all those office building...Most are useless wastes of money...Plus during epidemics they are sitting ducks...And people pay up to live in cities. I like having land too much to be cramped in a small apt

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is when cities become irrelevant. High prices, all those office building...Most are useless wastes of money...Plus during epidemics they are sitting ducks...And people pay up to live in cities. I like having land too much to be cramped in a small apt

Yeah, I got my fill of living in a big city years ago when I lived in LA for about a year.

It made going to Lakers, Dodgers and USC games easier. But outside of that...no thank you.

I only miss 2 things. I lived fairly close to Pinks, so on Saturdays and Sundays I could go get some hot dogs and bring them home for the games.

But even then, they were so damn popular that there was never less than a 30 minute wait in line.

I also miss going to this little restaurant on Hollywood Blvd. near Graman's Chinese Theater and sitting at a patio table, having a couple of beers and watching the weirdos go by. lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a homebody, so other than the obvious (death and illness), lack of sports and how it effects my daughter, I could live like this for a while if I had to.

The Boy has come around, too. Still gets very good grades but does not have to go to school for 7 hours a day to get them....sleeps as late as he wants....plays video games with his friends.
My kids love it too.

They still have to do class participation once a week on Zoom for every class.

But, they are flourishing in the self-paced environment.

My only problem is with my youngest blowing thru the classes she likes and leaving the ones she doesn't for last.

Her Math teacher called me last week to say She hasn't logged into her portal since before spring break...lol

Little turd!!!!

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I got my fill of living in a big city years ago when I lived in LA for about a year.

It made going to Lakers, Dodgers and USC games easier. But outside of that...no thank you.

I only miss 2 things. I lived fairly close to Pinks, so on Saturdays and Sundays I could go get some hot dogs and bring them home for the games.

But even then, they were so damn popular that there was never less than a 30 minute wait in line.

I also miss going to this little restaurant on Hollywood Blvd. near Graman's Chinese Theater and sitting at a patio table, having a couple of beers and watching the weirdos go by. lol
I wonder how what it's like down there during the pandemic?

Empty streets, tent cities?

I took my kid to the Funko Pop Store in Hollywood right before Xmas and it was a mad house.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My kids love it too.

They still have to do class participation once a week on Zoom for every class.

But, they are flourishing in the self-paced environment.

My only problem is with my youngest blowing thru the classes she likes and leaving the ones she doesn't for last.

Her Math teacher called me last week to say She hasn't logged into her portal since before spring break...lol

Little turd!!!!

You're gonna get on that for about a week then your kids gonna be like..."Momma, when you going back to work?" lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how what it's like down there during the pandemic?

Empty streets, tent cities?

I took my kid to the Funko Pop Store in Hollywood right before Xmas and it was a mad house.

I haven't seen any pictures and darn sure haven't been there.

They have a pretty sizable homeless population. It would be kind of interesting to see what it looks like there.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably can drive on the free ways without major traffic jams lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drawbacks on both sides.

Hiking is huge where I live.

Fewer people on the Mountains, less trash, animals are coming into the neighborhood looking for food.

We have had a couple of coyotes, a javelina family
* pigs* and 2 bobcats.

No bueno.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably can drive on the free ways without major traffic jams lol

A friend of mine who lives out in the LA area said that a drive that he makes fairly often that usually takes over an hour, is now a 20 minute drive.