• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only you were the coach.

No way they lose by 18 to a shit Washington team without their best player if he tried to extend his rotation.

Going with an 8 man rotation in the regular season is one of the stupidest things you can do as a coach. As I stated weeks ago, he is running his team into the ground. You can't keep playing several guys heavy minutes and not expect it to take a toll. This team can have a deep run if he actually utilize the depth of his team but instead he got Johnson and Waiters on season long punishment, Winslow is a pussy, and if KO doesn't look good in his first 2 minutes of action then he doesn't play for the rest of the night.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And his substitution pattern been ass as long as he been the coach. Every Heat fan on here would agree with me. We actually watch Miami play. This is nothing new with him. I been complaining about this for years.

Never going to win a game going with a stupid 8 man rotation after you played 2 tough games on Friday and Saturday including one that went to OT. You're asking to lose by throwing an 8 man rotation out there.

Maybe but all of you Heat fans know a small fraction of what Spo knows about coaching a team. Who knows why he does his rotations? You don't know what conversations he is having with these players, you don't know who told him they don't feel it tonight, you aren't watching the team day after day.

You aren't a professional paid millions to win ballgames, and doing so really really well for years, to the point where he is recognized as a great coach. He's a great coach. You and the other fans are not.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why isn't Waiters being traded if they're not going to play him?

Nobody wants Waiters. He isn't an expiring contract. Got another year left.

All the reasons why it is dumb not to give him some type of burn if you want to get rid of him. Teams not going to trade for a guy with a year left if they have no idea what they're getting. Waiters has yet to play a game in the regular season.

This game was clearly done by the 4 minute mark. Instead of waiving the white flag and bringing in guys like Kelly and Waiters, this idiot left his top players in. Zero reason for Bam and Jimmy to play 36 and 37 minutes tonight.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but all of you Heat fans know a small fraction of what Spo knows about coaching a team. Who knows why he does his rotations? You don't know what conversations he is having with these players, you don't know who told him they don't feel it tonight, you aren't watching the team day after day.

You aren't a professional paid millions to win ballgames, and doing so really really well for years, to the point where he is recognized as a great coach. He's a great coach. You and the other fans are not.

And you're not using common sense lol.

They won by 1 Friday night. Won by 1 on Saturday and needed OT. He played at least 5 players 34+ minutes (2 played 40+ minutes) on the 2nd night of a B2B.

Common sense should tell you "yeah maybe tonight I should extend the rotation to 10". He is a real clown if he thought this 8 man rotation on the 3rd game in 4 nights was going to end well.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're not using common sense lol.

They won by 1 Friday night. Won by 1 on Saturday and needed OT. He played at least 5 players 34+ minutes (2 played 40+ minutes) on the 2nd night of a B2B.

Common sense should tell you "yeah maybe tonight I should extend the rotation to 10". He is a real clown if he thought this 8 man rotation on the 3rd game in 4 nights was going to end well.

And yet the celebrated great coach knows this, and still made his decisions. I trust him over you.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet the celebrated great coach knows this, and still made his decisions. I trust him over you.

Good for you. And once again it doesn't change that his substitution pattern always been awful. Me, @TurnUpTheHeat , & @Heatles84 all noticed this prior to the big 3 era and he never changed.

The trust you have in him got his ass kicked by a shitty team with basically the entire starting lineup inactive lmao. It was never even close

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of sudden 8 man rotations in this 82 season marathon is a good thing?

LOL some people just love to argue on this board for no reason.

8 man rotations in the regular season is never a good thing unless the goal is to have your team fade by the time the playoffs get here then it is a great decision.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of sudden 8 man rotations in this 82 season marathon is a good thing?

LOL some people just love to argue on this board for no reason.

8 man rotations in the regular season is never a good thing unless the goal is to have your team fade by the time the playoffs get here then it is a great decision.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think you argue for NO reason.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for you. And once again it doesn't change that his substitution pattern always been awful. Me, @TurnUpTheHeat , & @Heatles84 all noticed this prior to the big 3 era and he never changed.

The trust you have in him got his ass kicked by a shitty team with basically the entire starting lineup inactive lmao. It was never even close

Agree with this. Spo's a great developer of talent and game plans very well. He's a really good coach.

Having said that.....his substitution patterns have been dog shit for years.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way they lose by 18 to a shit Washington team without their best player if he tried to extend his rotation.

Going with an 8 man rotation in the regular season is one of the stupidest things you can do as a coach. As I stated weeks ago, he is running his team into the ground. You can't keep playing several guys heavy minutes and not expect it to take a toll. This team can have a deep run if he actually utilize the depth of his team but instead he got Johnson and Waiters on season long punishment, Winslow is a pussy, and if KO doesn't look good in his first 2 minutes of action then he doesn't play for the rest of the night.

Only one I disagree on is Waiters - dude's a problem and taking instagram pictures on a boat for your birthday when you tell your employer you're sick usually gets you fired.

James Johnson would definitely be needed right now.

And I'm down for trading Winslow at this point. He's never healthy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The major difference between him and Simmons. Not saying Simmons would have be as good as Giannis but he could have at least worked on something.

Giannis literally gets better every single year. He works on something in the summer and you see the result of it every season.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The classic - "You didn't play or coach the game so you don't know what you're talking about."

Time to close down the forum, ladies and gents.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one I disagree on is Waiters - dude's a problem and taking instagram pictures on a boat for your birthday when you tell your employer you're sick usually gets you fired.

James Johnson would definitely be needed right now.

And I'm down for trading Winslow at this point. He's never healthy.

23 missed games for Winslow lol.

James Johnson getting punished because he reported to camp 3 months ago a little out of shape by Miami Heat standards so that means he should basically never play this season. I don't get what they're doing to him.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
23 missed games for Winslow lol.

James Johnson getting punished because he reported to camp 3 months ago a little out of shape by Miami Heat standards so that means he should basically never play this season. I don't get what they're doing to him.

I don't either. Outside of that incident, his tenure with the Heat has been solid with little to no drama. If he came out of shape, fine and/or suspend him then get his ass back in shape.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't either. Outside of that incident, his tenure with the Heat has been solid with little to no drama. If he came out of shape, fine and/or suspend him then get his ass back in shape.

At this point I have no hope in Spo changing his rotation nuch He is basically banking on Winslow remaining healthy (something he's rarely been able to do in his career) in order for him to get back to a steady 9 man rotation

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The classic - "You didn't play or coach the game so you don't know what you're talking about."

Time to close down the forum, ladies and gents.

The classic "I know more than a great NBA coach"

Close it down indeed.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of Jones Jr on defense because of his length but JJ can still do more consistently on offense. JJ can hit the 3 ball a little better, take guys off the dribble when needed, and can handle the ball a lot. A few years ago he played a lot of point forward.

Not saying Jones Jr shouldn't be in the rotation but it wouldn't help to add JJ and limit the heavy minutes of others.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I have no hope in Spo changing his rotation nuch He is basically banking on Winslow remaining healthy (something he's rarely been able to do in his career) in order for him to get back to a steady 9 man rotation

Yeah....Spo's going to burn this team out by the All-Star break.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe he's the one that keeps giving Waiters the edibles