• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday is a perfect example. Browns with ball third and short and they run a trick play? Just get the yard then dick around with trick plays. Instead they lose yardage and have to punt. That was a 14 point minimum swing with just an absolute jackassery of a call

yeah, gotta say that in a short yardage situation pissing around with gadget plays is something I wouldn't have resorted to even playing Madden...

get your yard and move on. even if you blow it you look smarter in that situation...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I saw that

So again just completely change the momentum of the game with a stupid decision
So botched the end of the half. One first down and they could have kept ball away from Bmore at 6-0.

No excuse for leaving him an extra minute, though to make it 14-6.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, gotta say that in a short yardage situation pissing around with gadget plays is something I wouldn't have resorted to even playing Madden...

get your yard and move on. even if you blow it you look smarter in that situation...
And he's done this all year. 3rd or 4th and 1-2 and Chubb is standing next to him on the sideline...and a handful of shovel passes and the option yesterday.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t that simple. Some years that is true

There are tiers. Guys in the very top tier are elite. Some years that is 3 or less. Other years it is more.
OK...and in ADs years he falls into the elite category IMO.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So botched the end of the half. One first down and they could have kept ball away from Bmore at 6-0.

No excuse for leaving him an extra minute, though to make it 14-6.

Considering odds were slight they move it down the field that quick...yes...take the near tie and go to half

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he's done this all year. 3rd or 4th and 1-2 and Chubb is standing next to him on the sideline...and a handful of shovel passes and the option yesterday.

I can't think of one time the shovel pass has worked.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so now you have an issue with Freddie's play calling? You're a funny fella. Remember that Seahawks game when I was questioning why Freddie called a pass play instead of a run & the result was an int. that resulted in Seattle putting points on the board right before HT? Well you defended his dumbass play call.

You've also defended Hunt. Saying you thought when he knocked that drunk girl back to the ground in that Cleveland hotel that it really wasn't that bad. You also defended him after I said he used really bad judgement outside of that Cleveland bar at like 1 in the morning when he go into that argument with his friend.

But you're never wrong, right?
Now you are resulting in just making shit up? I was all over Freddie for end of half against Seattle. Feel free to find something to the contrary. Here's a hint - don't look as it does not exist.

And, yes, I have defended Hunt. He was wrong, but so was the girl for not leaving when told to leave and charging him.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for us this season, that's for sure.

But @Wamu probably remembers me sticking up for Freddie for previous failed shovel passes.

Makes sense he would keep dialing it up then. Well....because he is a moron

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are resulting in just making shit up? I was all over Freddie for end of half against Seattle. Feel free to find something to the contrary. Here's a hint - don't look as it does not exist.

And, yes, I have defended Hunt. He was wrong, but so was the girl for not leaving when told to leave and charging him.

I haven't made anything up. You just don't like to be wrong. Have never seen anyone on this site act like you.

And that girl didn't charge at him. Talk about making shit up. Just watched the video again. She was on the ground & Hunt kicked her back over. I thought he pushed her, but hadn't seen the video in months.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't made anything up. You just don't like to be wrong. Have never seen anyone on this site act like you.

And that girl didn't charge at him. Talk about making shit up. Just watched the video again. She was on the ground & Hunt kicked her back over. I thought he pushed her, but hadn't seen the video in months.
charged at him the first time. Agree on the ground when he kicked her and never said that was anything but wrong.

Feel free to find a post where I stood up for Freddie's end of half debacle against Seattle.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post 19133 in offseason thread, me after Seattle debacle. Your apology is accepted.......

@Wamu @WiggyRuss @Shanemansj13

did any of you hear Freddy's presser? Specifically, his explanation on the end of half debacle? He'd have been better off just saying he F'd up.

I lose more faith in him by the minute. If there's something anyone can point to he's done that offers encouragement to you please fill me in.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
post 19133 in offseason thread, me after Seattle debacle. Your apology is accepted.......

@Wamu @WiggyRuss @Shanemansj13

did any of you hear Freddy's presser? Specifically, his explanation on the end of half debacle? He'd have been better off just saying he F'd up.

I lose more faith in him by the minute. If there's something anyone can point to he's done that offers encouragement to you please fill me in.

I'm not sure why we need to offer you an apology, not to mention I never even saw this post lolzz. I have questioned his play calling since early in the season and his pressers have been bad all season. I wanted him gone weeks ago...so yeah. If they bring him back I'm not sure how much I can take.

This past week was icing on the cake, it was atrocious and I have been saying this for weeks and weeks and weeks. I didn't see his presser from this recent week though