• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did any of you hear Freddy's presser? Specifically, his explanation on the end of half debacle? He'd have been better off just saying he F'd up.

I lose more faith in him by the minute. If there's something anyone can point to he's done that offers encouragement to you please fill me in.
yes. It was ridiculous

and i feel dirty right now- when you call someone out for using an analogy to child rapists and the moderator sides with them- you know there is REAL disgusting bias. Honestly- cant get the taste of that disgustingness out of my mouth. Makes me ill to think about.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. It was ridiculous

and i feel dirty right now- when you call someone out for using an analogy to child rapists and the moderator sides with them- you know there is REAL disgusting bias. Honestly- cant get the taste of that disgustingness out of my mouth. Makes me ill to think about.

What did he say?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure why we need to offer you an apology, not to mention I never even saw this post lolzz. I have questioned his play calling since early in the season and his pressers have been bad all season. I wanted him gone weeks ago...so yeah. If they bring him back I'm not sure how much I can take.

This past week was icing on the cake, it was atrocious and I have been saying this for weeks and weeks and weeks. I didn't see his presser from this recent week though
you don't. Sorry...didn't even notice you and wiggy reappeared (only meant to quote the other part).

Just called out wamu for saying I stuck up for Freddie after that game which clearly was far from true.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. It was ridiculous

sorry I called you out on that one. But good to see ya.

Pretty sure there was a Hitler analogy used as well since you left.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can be. Only thing I'd say in his defense is the guy at least cares. Never quits. People are who they are, but if he could emulate Larry Fitzgerald that would be great...or even Chubb.

One can care without taunting, gyrating, symbolizing, etc after every catch, and especially when you are losing the game(s).
Landry is pretty much the same.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comments are all fair about Love and don't entirely disagree. I do think AD was elite before the playoff breakthrough, though.

That's fine. Folks have differing opinions/ideas about what constitutes an elite player and none are exactly incorrect.

I tend to agree with tlance and have a fairly high bar for a player to be considered elite.

But certainly cases can be made for certain players, AD might be one, to be considered elite even though they haven't gotten their team to the playoffs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can care without taunting, gyrating, symbolizing, etc after every catch, and especially when you are losing the game(s).
Sadly, I think most WRs are like this. Many on D as well.

Though I didn't think what OBJ did yesterday was all that bad. don't recall Landry doing these things all that much. I'd like to kick out whoever decided whoever catches a ball for a 1st down must signal for a first down....no matter the score.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine. Folks have differing opinions/ideas about what constitutes an elite player and none are exactly incorrect.

I tend to agree with tlance and have a fairly high bar for a player to be considered elite.

But certainly cases can be made for certain players, AD might be one, to be considered elite even though they haven't gotten their team to the playoffs.
Agree, but if he thinks only Mahomes and Jackson are current elite QBs he's talking elite of the elite. different sport, sure, but to me that's kooky talk not to include Brees.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. It was ridiculous

Analogy was about fans defending/excusing anything that has to do with their team.
Again, never compared or equated what was defended/excused.
If you still can't grasp that, tough shit.

Anyway, please go back into your cellar.
You aren't missed here, at all.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Though I didn't think what OBJ did yesterday was all that bad. don't recall Landry doing these things all that much. I'd like to kick out whoever decided whoever catches a ball for a 1st down must signal for a first down....no matter the score.

If it wasn't for gambling, fantasy, etc., viewership for NFL would be terrible.
Most actual games suck.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Analogy was about fans defending/excusing anything that has to do with their team.
Again, never compared or equated what was defended/excused.
If you still can't grasp that, tough shit.

Anyway, please go back into your cellar.
You aren't missed here, at all.
Analogy was absurd and still is. And the fact you cannot see there's a difference in what the fans defended - and that what they defended matters - is kind of sad.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,041.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes. It was ridiculous

Thoughts on the Lakers, Heat, Butler, Riles having lost his fastball, the Browns and Cavs?

*Goes to get popcorn*

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for gambling, fantasy, etc., viewership for NFL would be terrible.
Most actual games suck.
Do you not like that these are the best in the world at what they do? That the majority of games are close/competitive?

I don't care for soccer, but wouldn't say it sucks. Just not my thing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never liked that shit. A lot of WR's do this and CB's as well...shit talk. It's gets really old after awhile but there aren't too many Larry Fitz's out there. Great players (at WR and CB positions) that don't talk.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Analogy was absurd and still is. And the fact you cannot see there's a difference in what the fans defended - and that what they defended matters - is kind of sad.

Not at all.
You should never defend any type of molestation.
You should never defend any type of violent crime.

That doesn't mean that molestation is the same as a violent crime.
That is why there are different sentences for different crimes.

Must be something in that Lake Erie water that eliminates common sense from the brain.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Odell does that little wave thing every time he catches the ball, so I didn't think it deserved the 15 yarder. Could have cared less anyway..they weren't winning the game, especially after the brutal 2 minute shenanigans