• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You ain't kidding. Are we going to talk about how great LeBron is playing at this age? Like, one of his best seasons ever.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not saying anything because I don't want to jinx it and am unsure how sustainable it is.

He's a freak, no doubt. Even though it was unplanned, he got time off that he hasn't had since after his rookie season and apparently changed his off-season workouts, etc. to something that is supposed to help him sustain it.

My concern is that, after questions all off-season about whether or not he's still the best player in the game, he seems like he's on a mission to prove he still is.

If it's sustainable, that's great and could lead to a title. I doubt many would want to bet against a motivated Lebron in the playoffs.

On the other hand, if it's not sustainable, he could run out of gas just when the Lakers need him the most.

Having said that, right now, statistically speaking, he's the best point guard in the league.

Which is pretty amazing.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The suspension bug lol
Yeah, that too...

Rubio and Baynes were the main reasons behind their recent renaissance, though... those 2 guys go down and they very predictably look like the Phoenix we remember from seasons past.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not saying anything because I don't want to jinx it and am unsure how sustainable it is.

He's a freak, no doubt. Even though it was unplanned, he got time off that he hasn't had since after his rookie season and apparently changed his off-season workouts, etc. to something that is supposed to help him sustain it.

My concern is that, after questions all off-season about whether or not he's still the best player in the game, he seems like he's on a mission to prove he still is.

If it's sustainable, that's great and could lead to a title. I doubt many would want to bet against a motivated Lebron in the playoffs.

On the other hand, if it's not sustainable, he could run out of gas just when the Lakers need him the most.

Having said that, right now, statistically speaking, he's the best point guard in the league.

Which is pretty amazing.
This year is definitely adding to his GOAT case. Because while Jordan was obviously the best ever at his sklllsets, LeBron can just do MORE than Jordan ever could

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right but Lebron carried his team to the Finals he had no business in while MJ was losing to the Pistons every year. It goes both ways
And LeBron wasn't the reason he lost any of the finals. He should have been Finals MVP in a losing year in 2015 for example

Look I'm not for sure saying LeBron is better than MJ. But this year he is showing that he can play better than Jordan for sure in his later years, and he can do things Jordan couldn't ever do.

I think they are pretty much equal

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess you're saying HE'S better than LeClown too...?

#NOTadickrider:lol:
Of course he's better, he has 6 finals wins and no losses. So according to you that means he's better.