• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[
How about quit making shit up?
I said the fan mindset is the same.
Defending the action, just because its your team.
I never compared the crimes.
If you cant grasp the concept, too fucking bad.
Quit making shit up? You said sticking up for Garrett or making excuses for garrett is the same as PSU fans making excuses. Which means you, in fact, compared the 2 acts. Well, not two. Only 1 for Garrett, 10s or maybe even hundreds of acts for PSU to try and defend.

You failed. You cannot man up and say so for whatever reason. And you will continue to embarrass yourself if you cannot stop replying, which is also your MO (and, yes, I realize mine as well....especially when I can make you keep making a fool of yourself).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not AT ALL the same

defending a guy for acting in the heat of passion after he just got kicked in the balls and had his neck violently twisted is NO WHERE IN THE SAME REALM as defending someone from covering up institutionalized sexual assault that happened with premeditation over a course of decades.

try not to be a fucking idiot next time and think before you write. You are all emotion and no logic.
I could not believe he even tried to make this comparison. Was hoping he just lost his mind for a second, but he has double and tripled down on it (or more).

I only wonder if one of his cronies will actually stick his neck out on this one and come to his rescue. They might draw the line on child molestation.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he’s an attorney lol.
Can you even imagine.
Man is kicked out of league within 12 hours and he’s still trying to justify the action and pass blame.
you compared trying to justify child molestation to trying to justify reacting to being kicked in the nuts and your head grabbed and twisted.

Only you.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you compared trying to justify child molestation to trying to justify reacting to being kicked in the nuts and your head grabbed and twisted.

Only you.
there conclusions make absolutely zero sense. Its all emotion and actually zero critical thinking.

to say I think there is "no difference" is just a plain lie and there is no one shred of any post that would support that statement in the slightest - but the facts never got in the way of a good story lol.

couple idiots.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not AT ALL the same

defending a guy for acting in the heat of passion after he just got kicked in the balls and had his neck violently twisted is NO WHERE IN THE SAME REALM as defending someone from covering up institutionalized sexual assault that happened with premeditation over a course of decades.

try not to be a fucking idiot next time and think before you write. You are all emotion and no logic.

There is no reason to justify what either did. End of story.
Never compared crimes.

You guys are reaching to defend him because he’s on your team.
PSU fans defended Paterno because he coached their team.

Its a fucking game.
He didnt, but he could have killed him.
That’s why he’s thrown out of the league.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. And I agree. What's crazy is that @WiggyRuss doesn't believe there's anything different than intended versus unintended harm. His hypothetical situations don't even correlated to each other.

It's not even close to being a similar action of what Garrett did.
"doesn't believe there's anything different than intended versus unintended harm"

really? you think thats what i said?

apparently you cant read.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there conclusions make absolutely zero sense. Its all emotion and actually zero critical thinking.

to say I think there is "no difference" is just a plain lie and there is no one shred of any post that would support that statement in the slightest - but the facts never got in the way of a good story lol.

couple idiots.
I cannot lump anyone else into TurnUp's latest bout with irrational. That one was beyond absurd..yes, even for him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no reason to justify what either did. End of story.
Never compared crimes.

You guys are reaching to defend him because he’s on your team.
PSU fans defended Paterno because he coached their team.

Its a fucking game.
He didnt, but he could have killed him.
That’s why he’s thrown out of the league.
for your own sake just stop.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's amusing in all this is I am very confident had Rudolph gotten the helmet off and hit Garrett with it the narrative completely flips. Goes back to ripping the Browns and calling Garrett soft.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"doesn't believe there's anything different than intended versus unintended harm"

really? you think thats what i said?

apparently you cant read.

Then why post a hypothetical involving a freak incident versus one that is conclusively intended to harm?

I'm just trying to figure out where the genesis of your hypothetical's are coming from. I don't personally see any correlation between the two.

Act of violence, regardless of result, is an act of violence. Sentencing varies based on outcome, obviously, to which I agree.

I've agreed with you on the majority of what you posted, except for your incessant need to use examples that do not even correlate to the situation.

Lastly, for anyone who cares, my opinion is that yes the severity of Garrett's punishment will likely be on the lighter side of what COULD have happened because of no residual damage to Rudolph, the league has to set the starting point of punishment severely because of the nature of the incident.

That's my 2 cents on it and all I got to say.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why post a hypothetical involving a freak incident versus one that is conclusively intended to harm?

I'm just trying to figure out where the genesis of your hypothetical's are coming from. I don't personally see any correlation between the two.

Act of violence, regardless of result, is an act of violence. Sentencing varies based on outcome, obviously, to which I agree.

I've agreed with you on the majority of what you posted, except for your incessant need to use examples that do not even correlate to the situation.

Lastly, for anyone who cares, my opinion is that yes the severity of Garrett's punishment will likely be on the lighter side of what COULD have happened because of no residual damage to Rudolph, the league has to set the starting point of punishment severely because of the nature of the incident.

That's my 2 cents on it and all I got to say.
"Lastly, for anyone who cares, my opinion is that yes the severity of Garrett's punishment will likely be on the lighter side of what COULD have happened because of no residual damage to Rudolph, the league has to set the starting point of punishment severely because of the nature of the incident."

-that AND Rudolph incited the incident.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for your own sake just stop.

Im good but thanks for the concern.

“He’s on my team, its ok”
“Other guy started it”

How does anyone know what was said leading up to that play?
OBJ couldn’t contain himself after making 1 decent play.

So fucking stupid.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Lastly, for anyone who cares, my opinion is that yes the severity of Garrett's punishment will likely be on the lighter side of what COULD have happened because of no residual damage to Rudolph, the league has to set the starting point of punishment severely because of the nature of the incident."

-that AND Rudolph incited the incident.

You have no fucking idea who incited what.
They had played 59 other minutes.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, most of their losses came due to load management. Doesn't help that Shamet is out. Last night they had no Kawhi, Shamet, or Beverley.

But yeah if they keep this load management trend up, they'll end up as a 4 or 5 seed
I don't think they care. Winning 2 out of 3 gets you 55 wins, and I'm sure they are fine with that.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A real shit city because one guy (who is from Texas) committed a terrible act? Makes sense.
Nah, it's a shit city for a host of reasons. This was just a reminder.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the era of the Steelers punking the Browns is OVER.

We finally have our own Harrison or Lloyd that will inspire fear and occasionally cheap shot the other team and I for one fucking LOVE IT.

I hate that he will get suspended but other than that- have at it. If they try and rip your helmet off and cheap shot you- rip his off and beat him with it. If they head hunt you head hunt them even harder.

too many times have i seen the Browns get cheap shotted with no kind of response

fuck the Steelers.

The Steelers are on notice that the Browns are no longer little brother.

The Browns sent them home with an ass whooping and a beatdown and the only points the Steeleres scored were gifted by the Browns.

Hopefully Rudolph is the future QB in Pittsburgh so Garrett can continually destroy him for years to come.

Uhhhhh.....go win a super bowl first, bud.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree, Baker was right to not defend Garrett.

Never said he didn't have to defend him. He didn't have to call him out to the media. Baker could've said something along the lines of "He knows he messed up. And that's it." Take a page out of the Patriots playbook where they don't leak shit out.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. This was something that happened on national tv. Everyone saw it.

I think Baker did the right thing in this case. If this were some practice altercation, then he could go with no comment or "we'll handle within the team" and leave it at that.

But since it happened on national tv and he's considered the teams leader...he had to say something and it couldn't look like he was defending him.

The fact that Baker and Rudolph are apparently close friends may have added to him commenting as well.

The juxtaposition refutes basically everything else. He's still your teammate. Just don't comment on the situation and that's it.