• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Don’t resist.

Suspects who do should catch extra charges. Not bullets.

Gun is always one of the first options for the blue lives matter people...when it really should be one of the last

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Don’t resist.

Suspects who do should catch extra charges. Not bullets.

It depends on the situation. As I posted earlier, he resisted arrest and he tried to reach a knife in his car. Police officers have been killed with knives and police officers have been killed because they allowed a suspect to reach into his car.

Police officers have the right to do everything they can to be able to go home to their families at the end of their shift. If some suspect who is too stupid to follow the instructions of a police officer has to get shot for that to happen, I don't really have a problem with that.

Last edited:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just stupid. That much is obvious.

There's other ways to handle things without shooting someone who doesn't have a gun.

I love that you've resorted to basic name calling because I simply have a differing opinion than that of yours.

They tried detaining him, he wrestled free. They then tased him, no effect.

But I'm the stupid one.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It depends on the situation. As I posted earlier, he resisted arrest and he tried to reach a knife in his car. Police officers have been killed with knives and police officers have been killed because they allowed a suspect to reach into his car.

Police officers have the right to do everything they can to be able to go home to their families at the end of their shift. If some suspect is too stupid to follow the instructions of a police officer has to get shot for that to happen, I don't really have a problem with that.

Derp, you're stupid. Derp.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @people who aren't and never have been police officers having all of the answers.

How about suspects don't resist arrest? Where is that in the discussion?

Nah, outrage is the way to go, bruh!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that you've resorted to basic name calling because I simply have a differing opinion than that of yours.

They tried detaining him, he wrestled free. They then tased him, no effect.

But I'm the stupid one.

Find another way. Did he shoot them?

Call for backup. Shooting at someone who isn't shooting at you is trash. The people who should be shot are those who just murdered someone but nah they usually get burger king and some water

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find another way. Did he shoot them?

Call for backup. Shooting at someone who isn't shooting at you is trash. The people who should be shot are those who just murdered someone but nah they usually get burger king and some water

You should probably step away from the conversation.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you but if you're a good cop and have backup, there's no reason why your gun should be needed unless the suspect is about to use his gun on you.

He was reaching into his car for his knife. Police officers have been killed because they let a suspect reach back into his car.

If a suspect resists arrest, it is going to lead to an escalation in the force used to subdue him and sometimes, that force can be deadly depending on how far the suspect does/can take it.

If a group of you can't arrest one person without using your gun then you suck at your job

Wrong. Not all suspects are built the same. I'm big enough and strong enough that if I were to decide to resist arrest, it would take more than 1 or 2 cops to arrest me. My son is trained in MMA, it would take even more to subdue him.

Have you ever seen what happens when someone on certain drugs (like PCP) decide they don't want to be arrested?

Additionally, if he was initially compliant and then suddenly broke away or was strong enough to break the hold on him and get to his car and go for his knife it doesn't matter how many cops were there.

You try to act like "it's so simple". It's not. It if were as simple as you seem to think, these things wouldn't happen.

You know what the simplest thing is? Don't resist arrest. If that doesn't happen, no one gets shot.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it.

I just don’t think it is funny at all.

Not the time to make fun of people in the black community who are dealing with this.
Seemed pretty lighthearted and harmless IMO. Better if he called him "that black boy"?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun is always one of the first options for the blue lives matter people...when it really should be one of the last

It's never the fault of the suspect for resisting arrest for the black lives matter people...when they shouldn't be resisting in the first place.

See how that works.

Got any more blanket statements and generalizations you want to make?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was reaching into his car for his knife. Police officers have been killed because they let a suspect reach back into his car.

If a suspect resists arrest, it is going to lead to an escalation in the force used to subdue him and sometimes, that force can be deadly depending on how far the suspect does/can take it.

Wrong. Not all suspects are built the same. I'm big enough and strong enough that if I were to decide to resist arrest, it would take more than 1 or 2 cops to arrest me. My son is trained in MMA, it would take even more to subdue him.

Have you ever seen what happens when someone on certain drugs (like PCP) decide they don't want to be arrested?

Additionally, if he was initially compliant and then suddenly broke away or was strong enough to break the hold on him and get to his car and go for his knife it doesn't matter how many cops were there.

You try to act like "it's so simple". It's not. It if were as simple as you seem to think, these things wouldn't happen.

You know what the simplest thing is? Don't resist arrest. If that doesn't happen, no one gets shot.

Was he though?

I haven’t read every report. May have easily missed this.

I saw there was a knife in the car.

Was he actually reaching for it? Did not see that. He got shot pretty soon after opening the car door.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed pretty lighthearted and harmless IMO. Better if he called him "that black boy"?

Look man, all I said is probably not the time to joke about this given the emotions some are dealing with.

Heed my advice or not, up to you.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thing is happening in real time. You will see it, if you don't purposefully choose not to look. It's already happening by the way, there's been many dialogues between police and communities, many sponsored by sports teams.

Drop the cynicism, be open to this being a problem that needs solving and that people genuinely want to make it better.
Cannot say this is the thought of the person to whom you responded but is possible to agree with what you just said but also believe the 2 day strike wont amount to much as far as helping.