• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019-2020 Official Regular Season Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it "disgusting"?

Because Hockey never been about this when it comes to social injustice/BLM. No way Baseball should have made hockey get out in front of them when it came to postponing games. I expected hockey to be last in that. MLB should have done it immediately following the NBA and make a unified stand as the NBA, WNBA, and NHL all did.

When I say disgusting, I'm talking about the MLB response....not the NHL

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because Hockey never been about this when it comes to social injustice/BLM. No way Baseball should have made hockey get out in front of them when it came to postponing games. I expected hockey to be last in that. MLB should have done it immediately following the NBA and make a unified stand as the NBA, WNBA, and NHL all did.

When I say disgusting, I'm talking about the MLB response....not the NHL

Meh. This is all happening ad hoc and unplanned. They're "building the plane as it's flying". I'm pretty happy with how all the leagues are taking this seriously.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great read. That meeting last night was WILD

UD called out George Hill, put the spotlight on Lebron and Pat Bev went at it with the director of the players union.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great read. That meeting last night was WILD

UD called out George Hill, put the spotlight on Lebron and Pat Bev went at it with the director of the players union.

I feel like Pat Bev is the type of guy that is looking for any reason at all to go at it with someone.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of assumption and a shitty one at that

I see a handful of players that are literally active in their community. For guys that are parading around with slogans posing for pictures, I don't want to hear that they're doing everything behind the scenes. And for some, it will be about improving their brand.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think they won't?

Well, as a small example, before any details came out about Jacob Blake's situation, they immediately jumped to that the police officer is wrong in this case. Now that full details came out and Jacob Blake literally admitted to having a knife on him, you still see no retraction. So his assumption isn't completely off-base.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, as a small example, before any details came out about Jacob Blake's situation, they immediately jumped to that the police officer is wrong in this case. Now that full details came out and Jacob Blake literally admitted to having a knife on him, you still see no retraction. So his assumption isn't completely off-base.

Because it is still wrong.

Was Jacob Blake a good person?

No. It would be worse if he was, but that still doesn’t make it okay.

Simply having a knife in the car is a lot different than having a knife in hand.

Did the officer see the knife? Was Blake reaching for it?

We need higher standards.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it is still wrong.

Was Jacob Blake a good person?

No. It would be worse if he was, but that still doesn’t make it okay.

Simply having a knife in the car is a lot different than having a knife in hand.

Did the officer see the knife? Was Blake reaching for it?

We need higher standards.

Exactly who cares if he had knife on him. I know lots if people who carry knife or some type of little protection just in case. Was he trying to attack the cops with the knife or did they just happen to see it?

No surprise that these blue lifes matter people always find a way to justify the unnecessary shooting of a man just as they did when George Floyd was murdered